Unhappy Extreme LAG İssue

Hi Everyone,

Sincerly after the last interface update which comes up with great enchancing and fusing features also the announcement that sandstorm is fuseable, i face with an extreme lag issue.

After i access to the game, everything appears normal but then when i get in to arena and make a couple attacks or farm the dark prince or epic boss even travelling around the kingdom it starts lagging like 1second move 1 second lag even in the loading screen when the circle moves it lags over there as well.

it start approximatly after 50 seconds i start the game.

before the last bug fixing update the game also crushes a lot between the logging and these lags but the crushes are gone after bug fixing update unlike the lags.

I tried evey common knowledge that migth help to fix this issues like deleting app restarting phone , updating game manually so on but any of them didnt help with my problem.

My game is ruined , i cant go much like this also i read the rate notes in google play store in Turkey many players also complained about this lag issues please help me about what can i do.
    Azure Dragon Nexsus Recruiter
    Line id:cansrk
    Code : WBF-GDG-DWZ
    WE SUPPORT 11+ MOVEMENT

↑↑↑↑

Me two

Yeah, ive been hearing it from some players. Admins please pass on the info to the devs, its really bad thing that dedicated player is being suddenly so disabled.
    Azure Dragon Nexus Guild Master
    IGN: ShadowDash
    Line: dragon1089
    Best Guild Ranks: #3 (War of the Enchantress), #5 (War of Thorns), #17 (War of the SAINTS), #18 (War of the Fools)

our agenda and recruiting

** We support the 11+ movement! **

Same here. Can barely fight after it kicks in
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

I also have this problem since new updates

I tried deleting installing, killing app restarting everything with various devices but coudnt fix it

weird thing is when i delete and reinstall the game it even lags while making the update the circle lags...
    Azure Dragon Nexsus Recruiter
    Line id:cansrk
    Code : WBF-GDG-DWZ
    WE SUPPORT 11+ MOVEMENT

Quick question: Is everyone that's having the lag issue on Android? If so, it would seem they don't have a decent server, since the recent "blackout" only affected Android useres.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586