Hi Everyone,

Sincerly after the last interface update which comes up with great enchancing and fusing features also the announcement that sandstorm is fuseable, i face with an extreme lag issue.

After i access to the game, everything appears normal but then when i get in to arena and make a couple attacks or farm the dark prince or epic boss even travelling around the kingdom it starts lagging like 1second move 1 second lag even in the loading screen when the circle moves it lags over there as well.

it start approximatly after 50 seconds i start the game.

before the last bug fixing update the game also crushes a lot between the logging and these lags but the crushes are gone after bug fixing update unlike the lags.

I tried evey common knowledge that migth help to fix this issues like deleting app restarting phone , updating game manually so on but any of them didnt help with my problem.

My game is ruined , i cant go much like this also i read the rate notes in google play store in Turkey many players also complained about this lag issues please help me about what can i do.