CJ - please give us more attack/defense mods

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: How many people from your syn quit CC since the rivals list change?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • None

7 38.89%
  • 0-10

3 16.67%
  • 10-15

2 11.11%
  • Over 15

6 33.33%

Thread: CJ - please give us more attack/defense mods

Post Count

CJ - please give us more attack/defense mods

It's another doomsday thread, but i'll start with some numbers:
    6 people from my syn have quit Crime City during the past 2 days (since the war ended). Over 15 since the rivals list change. That's 25%+.
    The reason is, and i quote: "gree sucked the fun out of this game".

Keep overwhelming us with atk/def mods, that are as useful as an umbrella to a fish, is an awesome strategy, if you're trying to lower motivation and eventually make people quit.

Add it to the constant bugs, lags, complete lack of communication (you can't even post event information, do you even realize how amateur that makes you look?), 0 new things and we've got a formula for a product with a nearing expiration date. I know you've been hearing this for a while, but the numbers speak for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    99.99% of everything that has been posted on these forums is still available in one form or another. When we lock or remove a thread, the majority of the time it is because most of the people posting in it have slipped over into full-on flaming or abuse against either each other or the moderators/staff. And that will continue to not be okay.
    Now would be a good time to test that statement.