Why should we use the forum anymore? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why should we use the forum anymore?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingsquad23 View Post
    Why is it that you can respond to this thread but not a single word on the dozen others that actually have a legit question for you?
    Exactly what i was wondering.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Why is it that you can respond to this thread but not a single word on the dozen others that actually have a legit question for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Exactly what i was wondering.
    + 1. how high will this go ?

Steady Scribe John Hannibal Smith's Avatar
    Post Count
    Exactly my thoughts. So many pissed off players looking for help and support.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_Bourne View Post
    How come there is no longer posts from A&F? Is she not around anymore?
    She transferred to a new position.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingsquad23 View Post
    why is it that you can respond to this thread but not a single word on the dozen others that actually have a legit question for you?
    +1 extras lots of them

Post Count
    I can't even count the number of times there has been a good legit thread on here that is either semi current, or found using the search function that is "locked". It would be nice to be able to discuss controversial subjects without someone with power pulling the little power trip move to "shut it down". I certainly get it with regards to unreleased game info, cheats, etc. But there have been many good conversations shut down for reasons other than this -- like the example given by CJ54 where a conversation "slipped over onto full on flaming or abuse of others or moderators". I'm pretty sure we are all adults here and can handle few negative comments. But maybe a better place would be off the funzio servers. Just seems silly that we cant fully discuss game issues because a few people say "stfu noob" or something of the like.

Link examples of what you would like a response to, please.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That's easy CJ, just read your forum. Thanks.

Steady Scribe John Hannibal Smith's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    My brain is melting down just thinking about them all, lol

Quote Originally Posted by John Hannibal Smith View Post
    My brain is melting down just thinking about them all, lol
    I was serious. A statement of "there's all sorts of things we want responses to" or similar with no actual examples provided isn't constructive at all.

A lot of what we don't respond to are cases where people have already made up their minds. For better or worse, the culture on the forums has historically tended towards posts of the "This game is going to heck in a handbasket" variety of doomsaying (despite the fact that the game is still going strong and those have been going on for years) coupled with a long list of complaints (some totally valid, some more subjective to the playstyle or preferences of the individual doing the posting). The problem with responding to those is that the people posting them aren't generally looking for answers; they're looking to vent frustration, and it doesn't generally result in any constructive discussion to post in those cases.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I was serious. A statement of "there's all sorts of things we want responses to" or similar with no actual examples provided isn't constructive at all.

A lot of what we don't respond to are cases where people have already made up their minds. For better or worse, the culture on the forums has historically tended towards posts of the "This game is going to heck in a handbasket" variety of doomsaying (despite the fact that the game is still going strong and those have been going on for years) coupled with a long list of complaints (some totally valid, some more subjective to the playstyle or preferences of the individual doing the posting). The problem with responding to those is that the people posting them aren't generally looking for answers; they're looking to vent frustration, and it doesn't generally result in any constructive discussion to post in those cases.
    As a paying customer CJ54 you also said to let you know if transfers were not working i sent a email to you also a thread which was titled with your name we are sending in tickets with all revenant information to be asked for same information 4-6 days after ticket sent in. We are asked not to send in multiple tickets so a mod on here would be our next port of call

Quote Originally Posted by General Dudus View Post
    As a paying customer CJ54 you also said to let you know if transfers were not working i sent a email to you also a thread which was titled with your name we are sending in tickets with all revenant information to be asked for same information 4-6 days after ticket sent in. We are asked not to send in multiple tickets so a mod on here would be our next port of call
    I completely understand the frustration in this case; not being able to play is kind of the baseline worst thing that can happen as far as issues go. If our support staff is repeatedly asking for the same info, that is not okay and we do need to address that, and I'll take a look at those threads (it helps if you provide ticket numbers). We can't always speed up tickets from the forums when things are working normally Support-side though, due to the fact that it leads people to post more on the forums about their individual tickets when the issue may just be lag due to high volume. In this case though it sounds like something isn't going right.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I completely understand the frustration in this case; not being able to play is kind of the baseline worst thing that can happen as far as issues go. If our support staff is repeatedly asking for the same info, that is not okay and we do need to address that, and I'll take a look at those threads (it helps if you provide ticket numbers). We can't always speed up tickets from the forums when things are working normally Support-side though, due to the fact that it leads people to post more on the forums about their individual tickets when the issue may just be lag due to high volume. In this case though it sounds like something isn't going right.
    ticket number 1602490 submitted gold receipts and as much sreenshots of my account during war after events login time ext ext sent that with first ticket had Allen from support ask me for the same info sent it back again as soon as he asked still waiting 3rd day into epic boss still don't have back my two accounts and mw one. there in the support portal are lists of all my tickets and info added do the support workers just bypass info added to tickets that in its self adds to delays CJ
    Last edited by General Dudus; 05-14-2014 at 03:58 PM. Reason: added content

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I wont even link a thread, how about some info about anything upcoming? Even if you can't give award info on events, it would help to know when an LTB would be available or when the game would be down for maintenance for example. Even when Uzis will start to drop would help!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What does the 50 win prize of hideout health do? Just some clarification on how it works would be great

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by b-w View Post
    Easy..to complain. Why else would you use it? There is little helpful info here anymore.
    That's about right imo