Dire Needs live but no targets - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dire Needs live but no targets

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reesiepuff View Post
    guys they will prolly give us 24 hours to do this no matter what time they fix/start it. yea i know it would be nice to have a set time for the start so we know when to be ready but it isnt that big of a deal, if you are planning to finish you will be using gold and if you are planning to go free than you wont get too far no matter what (it sucks i know)
    It's only a big deal for european players.
    McGurt

Bring the pain! Attack your rival again if you're feeling confident!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's about freaking time that they cleared some of the old NPC off the maps! That's a good thing that came out of this mess up. In some map screens it was getting almost impossible to hit a target on one of my devices without waiting about 5 minutes for a clearing! The 'docks' anyone?

But it would be nice to have an actual target for the current LTQ. My energy bar is burning a hole in the sky...fully load and cannot go anywhere.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I remember a long time ago an LTQ named something like We are sorry, with awesome rewards. I also remember getting gold as compensation for problems much smaller then the ones that has been repetedly now. Or was I dreaming?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swede View Post
    I remember a long time ago an LTQ named something like We are sorry, with awesome rewards. I also remember getting gold as compensation for problems much smaller then the ones that has been repetedly now. Or was I dreaming?

it was not gree, it was funzio

Lurker
    Post Count

Unhappy Extra time

Gree,
    if the event started late will we be granted all the time that we have lost? Please respond

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The (AB) View Post
    Gree,
    if the event started late will we be granted all the time that we have lost? Please respond
    Hahahahhahaha.
    Thank you for that. Made me smile
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Would be nice to have an update before Europe go to sleep and this in effect becomes a 12 hour ltq

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    so how much longer will MW last? not long with all the screw ups they have going on, I have already quit most events and war, no gold buying ever again, keep expecting one day to get on game and it not be there. This event should have been tested, guess they forgot to do it?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ardiamonds View Post
    so how much longer will MW last? not long with all the screw ups they have going on, I have already quit most events and war, no gold buying ever again, keep expecting one day to get on game and it not be there. This event should have been tested, guess they forgot to do it?
    test-what?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Dire Needs now running. Clock reset to 24 hours.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I do remember long, long ago getting 100 gold on at least two occasions for screw ups. That's how I bought my composites building!

Quote Originally Posted by Swede View Post

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Big surprise that screw would Gree up a wet dream. Oops. Transposed two words. But since they're synonyms I'll just leave them.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    You can check out the latest update here:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ur-LTQ-targets