Reactions after raids... have a laugh!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reactions after raids... have a laugh!

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Talking Reactions after raids... have a laugh!

Hey guys,

Do you also get very funny reactions after raiding people? Thought it would be fun to share these stories!

So here is my favorite, from Sir GB:

I asked a few people i no, an I’ve been told that your ******!!! Is this true it would explain your actions ******!!!

P r i c k

You visit me several times a day I think you want more than my building lol

You’re at my base so much you may as we’ll move in lol

I like tone a hospitable host, if ya let me no when your coming I’ll make you a bed up hehehe
    Proud officer of The Dutch Fighters
    A strong and fun top 150-faction

Join our faction: 291-664-130

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This one by joe is funny as well:

what is wrong with you? you have been sitting now for one week in my camp…do you not know what else to do……? I have no problem with people occasionally raiding, ut I have problem with people like you who believe their objective in life is to become a pain in the ****** …… by sleeping in my camp……

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I got one from Merrimon:

Thanks for checking my buildings for me. appreciate it lol.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So polite... Raid him another 100 times!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffvan View Post
    I got one from Merrimon:

Thanks for checking my buildings for me. appreciate it lol.
    Proud officer of The Dutch Fighters
    A strong and fun top 150-faction

Join our faction: 291-664-130

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I know. it was refreshing not to have a troll answer back! that is why I liked it.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Best reply I got was : "wtf, you raided me!"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Sometimes, I've posted:

Oh, just saw your IPH, yeah you need to raid...

Or

Nice that you're working on your IPH to match your stats...

Post Count
    I got one a year ago and it was on my wall for months because it always made me lmfao,GUGUCHE didn't censor it though

G.O.A.T.F.U.X.K.E.R

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree removed it, but the best one ever was:
    your a smart **** I bet you take it in the **** don't you?

My reply:
    I'm too strong to have to take it, u got it in the rear w/o reach-around.

Best one for me is when they ask you why would raid another American? It's apparently un-american to raid people of the same flag.

Also got one where a guy asked me "Don't you have an income?" I replied with, "Yes my income consists of your buildings, thanks for not collecting"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    *Forgot guys name* WTF BRO!!! BECAUSE OF YOU I CAN'T SLEEP YOU STUPID ***** NOW I OT MY WIFE COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW SHE CAN'T SLEEP. NOT ONLY THAT MY KIDS ARE UP BECAUSE OF YOUR DUMB ASS. I wait a whole day to raid this guy again. He responds **** OFF BRO WHAT'S YOUR DEAL MAN?!!! BECAUSE OF YOU I GOT KICKE OUT MY ROOM AND NOW SLEEPING ON THE COUCH LEAVE ME THE **** ALONE!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    got raided by a guy called seek & destroy. He failed so i sended him: ''u found me, only the destroy part went wrong'', never heard something back....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I haven't gotten any raid reactions for a long time until today shortly after I read this thread.

First reaction was "awesome IPH and you raid me! what an <insert another name for donkey here>"

I replied to him with something like "If it wasn't me it would have been someone else. It's easier just to collect your buildings on time. See ya tomorrow!" though I really had no intention of looking for him again.

Next reply from raidee: "I'm sorry, I don't have as much time to spend on this game as you, I actually have a life! quit jerking off and get out of your moms basement, it's a pretty world tard!"

My last (and final) reply... "LOL, all of this coming from someone getting upset at losing a bit of fake money in a fake war game!"

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    I'll admit that I've been raided before, and logging in to see a 17M hole in my pocket makes me tend to foam at the mouth a bit. But the thing people don't realize is that if they don't collect their buildings, time's-a-tickin' and they're losing money even if they don't get raided.

Setting a timer on my device for the next collection time has made a world of difference and now only my 18h buildings get raided, for about 1.2M loss, happens almost daily (and sometimes my 12h buildings once per week).

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by elangomatt View Post
    My last (and final) reply... "LOL, all of this coming from someone getting upset at losing a bit of fake money in a fake war game!"
    Ok, I think this is the end now, but here's this guys latest reply (a direct unedited quote).

"I am done, your an idiot! I can't have a battle of wits with someone that's obviously unarmed!"

Quote Originally Posted by NexusImperium View Post
    I'll admit that I've been raided before, and logging in to see a 17M hole in my pocket makes me tend to foam at the mouth a bit.
    Heh, being raided for only 17 million would be a relief sometimes when I miss a big collection time. I know it's my own fault though for missing it so I'm just upset at myself and don't bother whining about it to the raider.