Reactions after raids... have a laugh! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reactions after raids... have a laugh!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by One man army View Post
    *Forgot guys name* WTF BRO!!! BECAUSE OF YOU I CAN'T SLEEP YOU STUPID ***** NOW I OT MY WIFE COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW SHE CAN'T SLEEP. NOT ONLY THAT MY KIDS ARE UP BECAUSE OF YOUR DUMB ASS. I wait a whole day to raid this guy again. He responds **** OFF BRO WHAT'S YOUR DEAL MAN?!!! BECAUSE OF YOU I GOT KICKE OUT MY ROOM AND NOW SLEEPING ON THE COUCH LEAVE ME THE **** ALONE!!!!
    This guy should really get a life, getting up in the middle of the night to collect his buildings even after they get raided... A simple reschedule is all it takes and you can always ask a friend to step out of your faction, raid you and donate the income to the faction...
    Proud officer of The Dutch Fighters
    A strong and fun top 150-faction

Join our faction: 291-664-130

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Funnyl

The funniest response I got was just a bunch of *. Not sure what was said but the message read" just why you *******". Because I enjoined it so much I sent a reply that I would not raid again and I have stuck to my word!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    When I first started this game I'm sure I was one of the biggest complainers about getting raided. I hate getting raided, not mad at anyone but myself but still! The worst is when I actually have a timer set, it goes off I get distracted and someone raids me in the 60 seconds before I log in! LOL

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Having a female avatar and being a female I get some pretty degrading and disgusting comments. I wont post here but they are not nice. I just screen shot them and send them to apple as sexual harassment complaints.

Same here kill joy- I get a lot of obscene comments from guys

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I'm prob the worst at collecting, have way to much going on to bother. I let the popups when I am being raided act as my timer, if I have the time to even go in and save what's left then. My iph is plenty so that what's left is more than enough for me. I never say a word about being raided either way( unless it's one of my own teamates,lol, got to give them a little grief) I love it when a player that is always on my base, has gotten huge sums over time, comes back and posts to me when I actually take one of my rare breaks in time to raid them when they have a few measly buildings lit, and post to me about how taking their fake pixels dosnt bother them. I say really? Then why the post? I doubt they even get it.

Post Count
    Racist Guy #1: He assumed I was middle Eastern and a terrorist just because I had a ski Mask on my characters appearance. I then got a "Sorry you scumbag. Your planes can't take out my base. Go to h***"

Angry and have no life Guy #2: I raided him for a good 15-20m. 30 Minutes later I get a message from him. "F*%# you. You made my d^*# ringer come on because of your stupid raiding. I was at a meeting for my work."

Post Count
    Respect.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    one guy ,after a raid of less than $1M, wanted to "bone" my mom and sister while my dad watched. When I laughed at him he said he would bring some friends and do me as well. This was 7 months ago and I still save them on my wall for a good laugh.
    Another guy said I should be shot.
    My favorite was Osama Bin Laden, who after calling me a loser, asked to join my faction, so I gave him an invite code to Seal Team 6. I still wonder if the irony was lost on him or not.
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Some one posted " you collect my buildings more than I do"

Post Count
    lol I make the best comments to write on peoples wall...I think you would have a laugh

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimera View Post
    Respect.

I saw that comment lol. level 25ish with almost nothing but LE's right? I started foaming at the mouth when I saw your base but your stats were a bit out of my range. definitely jealous