Stats Missing 6th May

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stats Missing 6th May

Post Count

Stats Missing 6th May

Anyone else had a huge drop in their stats from the 6th May and have yet to have them restored?

I am missing millions of stats for over a week now. Sent a ticket and still no result.

Southen Rebels - Rank 22
    Southern Rebels II - Rank 86

Post Count
    Yes, mine dropped by about 4 million...defense only from what I could tell. Gree replied to my ticket pretty quickly. They said they are aware, and that the stats are apparently calculating correctly, but displaying incorrectly. Made sense to me...1+1 displays 1.25 on my calculator all the time!?!? They said their engineers are working on it, so the resolution should be right around the corner!

I'm still wondering which corner, so I'll keep looking. Lol, whatevs

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Slapper View Post
    Yes, mine dropped by about 4 million...defense only from what I could tell. Gree replied to my ticket pretty quickly. They said they are aware, and that the stats are apparently calculating correctly, but displaying incorrectly. Made sense to me...1+1 displays 1.25 on my calculator all the time!?!? They said their engineers are working on it, so the resolution should be right around the corner!

I'm still wondering which corner, so I'll keep looking. Lol, whatevs
    Yeah def stats for me too and about 4m! Hope they fix this soon

Lurker
    Post Count
    My stats have dropped and i was 117+ mil after getting the final prize for the raid boss. And checked it a few days later after the ltq and my stats was at 116 mill. Gree has not replied back to my email.

Lurker
    Post Count

Stats Dropped on 5/6/2014

My defense stats also dropped more than 6.4 million and send a ticket to support. However, it has not been fixed so far.

Post Count
    Anyone had any luck or news on this issue?

4-5m in stats is a lot of time and gold to lose. I'm getting robbed everyday by people that shouldn't be able to.

Quote Originally Posted by Touch Down View Post
    Anyone had any luck or news on this issue?

4-5m in stats is a lot of time and gold to lose. I'm getting robbed everyday by people that shouldn't be able to.
    We're still working on tracking this one down; the problem is that everything looks correct server-side in the cases that we have looked at.

The worst case scenario is that we accidentally corrected a bug that was previously causing stats to display as higher than they actually were. That has happened once or twice historically, usually because a bonus was broken and displaying higher than it should have. We're hoping it isn't that though.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We're still working on tracking this one down; the problem is that everything looks correct server-side in the cases that we have looked at.

The worst case scenario is that we accidentally corrected a bug that was previously causing stats to display as higher than they actually were. That has happened once or twice historically, usually because a bonus was broken and displaying higher than it should have. We're hoping it isn't that though.
    Thanks Cj, i'm hoping that too as it sounds like an easy out to me.

Good to know your looking into it though.

Lurker
    Post Count

Gree Support Replies Due to Stats Missing On 05/06/2014

05/07/2014
    Thank you for the message. We are currently investigating reports of stat drops after the issues that we had on 5/6. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we look into the situation. If you notice any missing items or if you notice your stats return, please let us know as this may help us pinpoint the issue.

Regards,

05/14/2014
    Thank you for the message. We are still investigating the situation and hope to have it resolved as soon as possible.

Regards,

Post Count
    Still waiting! Been over two weeks.

Can a mod please update??? getting robbed daily by people that shouldn't be able to.

Post Count
    Need answers please.

Twice now my ticket has gone to "awaiting your response" but nothing has been corresponded by gree support.
    I feel like this is going nowhere and very slowly at that.

I am a paying customer and most of these stats have been obtained through gold usage. I feel like I am getting ripped off here Gree!

Lurker
    Post Count

Here Is How Gree Support Team Did

The following was what Gree support replied me and now my open ticket is showing closed:

We are still investigating this issue. None of your items have been changed, but there may be an issue with a boost not displaying correctly. Once we have identified the issue we will correct it.

Regards,

V

May 15, 2014 19:51

I felt this is a total ripped off. will use up my remaining gold (over 10,000) and walk away from any game that associated with this company. Cheer Crime City gamers. I only spent few thousands of dollars.
    Last edited by slk_1688; 05-26-2014 at 12:17 AM. Reason: typo

Post Count
    Still waiting! See there is a new stat drop for some people as well.

WTF sort it out Gree!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post

Rephrase for the village people on this forum: "The Lucky Blade was corrected from 10% mafia atk to 10% melee attack".

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    Rephrase for the village people on this forum: "The Lucky Blade was corrected from 10% mafia atk to 10% melee attack".
    There have been so many instances of bonuses not functioning correctly, for whatever reason, ever since bonuses were introduced to the game.

Just a recent example, there was some armor item possibly called the Leisure Suit, which was a half decent, mid-stage prize with no mod attached (I forget which event it came from, but that's irrelevant). Some weeks later, that item appeared in my bonus list with a bonus. Pick the most likely out of two scenarios; Gree decided to throw a belated proverbial bone to the players who earned that item, or, Gree had an "oversight" and added a mod to an item that was already awarded and was not intended to be repeated. Gree then took several weeks to notice the issue and corrected it.

My guess would be on the oversight scenario, and chances are you may not have noticed if you suddenly had a new bonus that you werent already aware of. You sure as heck notice when stats drop though, because with inflation there is "supposed to be" only one direction for stats to move.