Question.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Question.

Consistent Contributor The Night Prowler's Avatar
    Post Count

Question.

A member of my syndicate asked me this the other day.
    "I have 500 mafia members but keep getting requests from others. Should I ignore them or get rid of low level mafia for stonger ones?"
    Thanks for any help.

Post Count
    Mafia is mafia. 500 is the max. Nothing else to it. Player level doesn't matter.

I guess if you want to be really strategic about it, players that are near your level can either stay your friend or become a potential enemy for robbing if they have a good hood.
    Last edited by KizbotBro; 05-12-2014 at 12:16 AM. Reason: afterthought
    Space reserved for something useful.
    Open to suggestions.

Consistent Contributor The Night Prowler's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KizbotBro View Post
    Mafia is mafia. 500 is the max. Nothing else to it. Player level doesn't matter.

I guess if you want to be really strategic about it, players that are near your level can either stay your friend or become a potential enemy for robbing if they have a good hood.
    Ok thanks for the info.

Post Count
    It depends on your mods too. I have +6 mafia members and some people have much more. I would aim higher than 500 in case more of these mods are released in the future, however like Kizbotro pointed out generally 500 is the maximum.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    You don't have to have those extras on your list. I have +3 mod and still get them despite being under 400 in my mafia.

It's still maybe worth going a few over the 500 as an insurance policy in case some people drop you for whatever reason.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KizbotBro View Post

It doesn't matter. I find my mob members in my rival list an can rob them. So I don't know what gree did, but the mob is bull**** for robbery. It only counts for how many items one can use in pvp.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Night Prowler View Post
    A member of my syndicate asked me this the other day.
    "I have 500 mafia members but keep getting requests from others. Should I ignore them or get rid of low level mafia for stonger ones?"
    Thanks for any help.
    I agree with the others as my mafia count is 506. I also noticed that I tried deleting a lot of mafia but it takes a while to get that count under 500 so I am assuming that they keep adding up but in the background. but no matter the max is 500 with the exception of the mod's. Also with my mini account I started deleting some and was trying for under the 500 mark also and noticed that each time it would drop my count some stats were lost but not a great deal. that account now holds 460 and I was going to see what a newly accepted mafia member would add to my overall stats. Including taking note of their level and see if there was any difference. Some time later I will pujt it up about my findings, if someone has not done it already

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hellfirecc View Post
    It doesn't matter. I find my mob members in my rival list an can rob them. So I don't know what gree did, but the mob is bull**** for robbery. It only counts for how many items one can use in pvp.
    It's been like that since syndicates. Had to happen I suppose for wars... would've been funny to have "you can not attack someone in your mafia" notices popping up all the time..... well, for a minute maybe!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    I was going to ask a similar question: I have 500 (maybe a few more) mafia members. I get a request to add a new friend, or send my code out to someone and they accept. Now that new person shows up in my mafia. Did that also randomly kick someone else out? Or does it just keep adding to a mystery tally of some number above 500?

Also, when I view my mafia (on iOS), if I keep tapping the "load 50 more members, the most I can get it to is like 460 members...even though my profile says I have 500 mafia. So confused.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

mafia numbers over 500

There are mafia increase numbers mods and mafia decrease members mods, so a few extra may at be good

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    It's been like that since syndicates. Had to happen I suppose for wars... would've been funny to have "you can not attack someone in your mafia" notices popping up all the time..... well, for a minute maybe!
    This has nothing to do with syndicate event. If we battle than this is clear that I can fight against mob members. But if I go on a robbing spree, there should be not mob member occur in my rival list. I seen multiple times my friends to rob. This makes the mob irrelevant. Gree could just add the 500 to everyone without consequences.

Post Count
    Kind of defeats the purpose of talking someone in to joining your mob. We've had someone we just trade money back and forth with robbing each other. Then finally one of you decides it's time to ask the other one to become friends and quit wasting each other's time. Well, if they are going to just keep coming up on rival list as rob-able rivals, then there is no point in friending them for this purpose any more.

I have not experienced this myself though. When I go to anyone's hood that is on my rival's list, and can't even tap on their buildings.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This has nothing to do with syndicate event. If we battle than this is clear that I can fight against mob members. But if I go on a robbing spree, there should be not mob member occur in my rival list. I seen multiple times my friends to rob. This makes the mob irrelevant. Gree could just add the 500 to everyone without consequences.
    Sis, is correct - this is exactly to do with syndicates. If they did not relax the rule about attacking someone in your mob, then we would have more issues with the syndicate wars / events than we do now.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Tony View Post
    Sis, is correct - this is exactly to do with syndicates. If they did not relax the rule about attacking someone in your mob, then we would have more issues with the syndicate wars / events than we do now.
    Why should they? Both are Not related. It's a different attack dialog, so gree must know if its a pvp or its a battle attack. Otherwise the developer not that kind as I wished.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Why should they? Both are Not related. It's a different attack dialog, so gree must know if its a pvp or its a battle attack. Otherwise the developer not that kind as I wished.
    not disagreeing that they should be, don't think anyone is - just letting you know why it is the way it is.

Seems like the developers are the ones you weren't wishing for. That said, there are plenty of other issues that they should prioritize before even worrying about this.