War Matchups this weekend.....

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: War Matchups this weekend.....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

War Matchups this weekend.....

proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Just another hearty FU to GREEd for the matchups. So far two streaker synds with insane gold spending (and we're just 500ish at this point), and one where the D leader has more than 3 times the defense of our strongest attacker.
    At least we can stop spending gold now that our own streaks will be going nowhere.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sap_pete View Post
    Just another hearty FU to GREEd for the matchups. So far two streaker synds with insane gold spending (and we're just 500ish at this point), and one where the D leader has more than 3 times the defense of our strongest attacker.
    At least we can stop spending gold now that our own streaks will be going nowhere.
    what synds?
    proud owner of toy box

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Two and ccr elite are the biggest strongest streakers so one of those im guessing
    We be clubbin: 75th
    Nightlife : 58th

Now Recruiting

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I honestly do feel for you. However, being that you're ranked in the top 500, why do you even care? Surely you lose 5-10 battles per weekend minimum right?

Post Count
    Not so you can win all your battles and still score low

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OmgMileyCyrus View Post
    I honestly do feel for you. However, being that you're ranked in the top 500, why do you even care? Surely you lose 5-10 battles per weekend minimum right?
    Doesn't really matter where we're ranked, it's a question of matchups. As you climb rank you get matched with harder synds, fine. Our current battle is again against a synd where so far at least 4 of their members are twice as strong as our strongest players. To me that means that, like so much else in this game, Gree has f'd up again. Doesn't mean I expect to win every matchup, but I'd expect there to be at least a chance.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Doesn't really matter where we're ranked, it's a question of matchups. As you climb rank you get matched with harder synds, fine. Our current battle is again against a synd where so far at least 4 of their members are twice as strong as our strongest players. To me that means that, like so much else in this game, Gree has f'd up again. Doesn't mean I expect to win every matchup, but I'd expect there to be at least a chance.
    you understand that it's almost impossible right?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We've had several repeat matchups

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Not sure, what's impossible ? To take player's stats into account for matchups ? We have a repeat matchup right now against a team where I've scouted 4 players with at least double the stats of our strongest player. Either those are fake synds to screw with people and squeeze them for more gold, or there are really some strong synds and heavy gold spenders who camp around rank 500-600 for some reason.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Not sure, what's impossible ? To take player's stats into account for matchups ? We have a repeat matchup right now against a team where I've scouted 4 players with at least double the stats of our strongest player. Either those are fake synds to screw with people and squeeze them for more gold, or there are really some strong synds and heavy gold spenders who camp around rank 500-600 for some reason.

The latter. There was one newcomer streak syndicate which put up IP very fast and some of the old ones like to stay around low rank in the first 2-3 days of the war in order to have cheaper wins saving gold for the other streak syndicates
    proud owner of toy box