Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Kick option? Can admin help

Need an admin to kick players in guild war. Please pm me developers or admin thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Lazzo View Post
    Need an admin to kick players in guild war. Please pm me developers or admin thank you
    gl with that lol
    Maxed epics:
    Soulshard necromantle+
    Cyclone platemail+
    Komodo+
    Spectre+
    Hellfire+
    Druidic platemail+
    Stormwatch Rainment
    Dragonborn aegis
    Stalward vanguard
    Arclite shroud
    Apocalypse platemail
    Spectre's shroud
    Cryptid Wargear x2
    Forgestone aegis
    Aegis of sky
    Maelstorm irons
    Beastmaster
    Northeners

Work in progres:
    Centurion Aegis
    Triskelion Wargear

LINE id: holydinges

Proud member of Azure Dragon Nexus

The guild master should have privileges

Won't happen. Leechers will continue to get their way by the looks of it.

That's un-ethical

Leeches have never been a problem for my guild, but it would only make sense for everyone in leadership positions to be able to kick a Commander with a simple majority vote (initiated by GM/GS/GC).

If, out of 12 High Commanders, the Sentinel, Champion and Master, eight of them find it acceptable to kick someone, then that person probably ought to be kicked.

We all have Leacher's and to be honest they cost the guild nothing but a slot...

Just boot them after the war.
    Phoebus Rising
    Kicking Ass and Taking Names!

Currently recruiting! Level 100+
    Find us in game or on Line
    Line ID: sand03

It's a tricky thing, because you might get some players kicked out before the end of war for other reasons other than they didn't contributed to it. i.e. Annoying players you don't like. It's also difficult because it messes up the rewards process and also the overall points for the guild for that war. The points for the guild don't stop becoming live until after war. So if you kick someone out of the guild, even by accident then the points they contributed go as well. You then also end up with scenarios with players changing guilds in order to manipulate guild scores to try and boost their score last minute (in the case that they also allow kicked players to join guilds as well).
    Guild - xXx Danger xXx
    Line id - darthovious
    Level: 139

Maxed
    Apocalypse
    Cryptid
    Komodo+
    Cyclone+
    Maelstrom+
    Soulshard Necromantle+
    Beastmaster+
    Triskellon
    Komodo
    Northerners
    Forgestone
    Blazebourne
    Tectonic+
    Cyclone
    Druidic

In Progress
    Blazeborne (4)
    Moontide (2)
    Tectonic (2)
    Komodo (2)
    Beastmaster (2)
    Northerners (2)
    Maelstrom
    Sandstorm
    Arborsteel

Considering we had 3 total leeches, id like to see something change
    GUILD CHAMPION: Beastmode Gods
    Currently recruiting active players and overnighters
    Line ID: tlob_obviously

MAXED EPICS: APOCALYPSE, TRESKILION, REVELATION, CRYPTIC, AQUATIC, SPECTER, SANDSTORM, DRUIDIC, MAELSTORM, NORTHERNS, BLAZEBORN, R. KALE

I think if system make it only gm/gs/gc have the right to kick leecher during war.
    It will be perfect
    Guild: Death Knights
    IGN: DK JerryB
    Line ID: jerrytay

Feel free to drop me a message if u interest to be part of DK Empire

I can see how its easily getting abused
    our agenda and recruiting

Azure Dragon Nexus

** We support the 11+ movement! **

Quote Originally Posted by MrManhoso View Post
    I can see how its easily getting abused
    Abused? Wouldn't it be better if leaders was able to kick a player during a war for leeching or unbehaving rather than not being able to? Leechers are abusing the current system and that issue is a big issue, no doubt.

Leaders in big popular guilds would not abuse this as their is a reason for they are the leaders. It's all the SOB's who gets promoted to HC's who tend to screw them over and abuse their kicking rights. That's why only GM, Sent and Champ should be the only ones being able to make the kicking as they are most likely the highest leaders in every guild.

It would save the guilds a lot of trouble.

But ofc... There is always a chance that SOME leaders will take advantage of the system. There is always a chance.. Can't argue about that. But in big popular guilds they are mostly fair and won't do it unless it's needed - Even without explaining themselves.

Conquering Knights would not abuse this - That's a garantee.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Leechers are annoying, no doubt. But the troll leechers are the worst. We just had a guy who did nothing but ***** and moan about how we weren't spending enough gems, our armors sucked, enough people weren't on, while he would attack the castle gate twice and then do nothing for the rest of the battle. We're a very casual guild. We'll buy a few gems here and there but not much, and for most of us this is just a fun game. It was in our guild description. We had to listen to him through the whole war. Lawdy.

And yes, he even used the "Well imma gonna tell my bros at GREE and get u all banned!" *sigh*

This is a good idea, only gm, gs, and gc may choose to kick a leech or take away their rewards. Since these 3 spots are reserved for trustworthy people, it won't get abused. Leechers and etc are really annoying and it would be nice to be able to deprive them of rewards

Sticky situation for sure...

Hello everyone! Im new to the board, but not new to Knights and Dragons. Been playing probably close to a year actually

As a guild GM, I agree leeches, or trolls are a problem im sure for every guild. However, finding a happy place where Gree could make adjustments and us be totally satisfied is prolly not gonna happen. I see where kicking is neccesary during wars, but I too can see it being abused. So I guess were kinda stuck.