ORBS Drop Rate is TERRIBLE

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ORBS Drop Rate is TERRIBLE

Articulate Author
    Post Count

ORBS Drop Rate is TERRIBLE

Where are all the orbs!? Can you please check with developers on the drop rate. I think i've used 10 energy bars on high level maps and got 1 or 2 orbs. LOL! It's ridiculous.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    We shouldn't have to be scrambling for them..granted it would have been a lot better if the epic boss actually awarded them, instead of just saying we got one..when we dident. But other wise the drop rate hasent changed in ages now. I get my best luck for drops in shipwreck cove..the crabs seem to be the best. But normally just doing the ltq's give us enough.
    Daily player

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    even on the first LTQ where you have to kill like 10 or so mobs on every level... i managed to rack up less than 20 orbs in that LTQ, how sad is that? its even tougher for lower ranked guilds since theyre forced to quit the RB from lack of orbs.
    Hi guys

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    another over compensation by the developers - lets face it; we used to get them too easy and now they are too hard - yes im shocked by how poorly the programers react to this - they have so much data at their disposal to analyze

frankly its embarrassing the extremes used to compensate for prior issues - i assume gree is paying for someone to look at the data yet hard to see evidence of it -

dont forget the eventual out they have : just make us use honor points again (otherwise worthless)

Post Count
    Drop rate is terrible but we just all got 25 free orbs added to our accounts.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You can also buy orbs with honor points. What else you gonna do with them?