Syndicate members booted 10 minutes before???

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Syndicate members booted 10 minutes before???

Post Count

Syndicate members booted 10 minutes before???

we had 4-5 booted from our second syn right before war through some foul up of gree i guess. anyone else have random boots right before war? Have ticket in to get them back but not hopeful

And my second account hold the lead so I know I didn't boot anyone
    retired

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Obviously it's because your phone is too old and crappy.

A handful of people got booted due to some lingering effects from the syndicate issue during the raid boss. We fixed that, and the people affected should be back in guild now.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I got booted during first battle! My name remained in the syn for awhile but, I was out in the cold. I'm stuck now no syn, no bonuses & no one answering my ticket i sent in 7 hours ago
    Upgrading Mafia would like Forum members. Please send send in game names PM so I'll know who I'm adding.Thanks.
    CC: 883 932 407
    MQ:387 252 109

Consistent Contributor Luv4UR Mom's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    we had 4-5 booted from our second syn right before war through some foul up of gree i guess. anyone else have random boots right before war? Have ticket in to get them back but not hopeful

It really is rather irrelevant, unless you are with Art of War. Based on what Monicore has told me, if this happened to AOW, Gree would reward the remaining members with an extra 50m IP, because this is obviously what those 5 would have contributed, if they hadn't been booted and missed the first few hours of battle.

Lurker
    Post Count
    My mini just got kicked out of my own syndicate after the third battle, I sent in a ticket.. Waiting for a response or fix

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of update. The engineers have been on the continuing reports, we're going to have this fixed as soon as possible. Please send in a ticket if you are affected.

Post Count
    You guys seem to not be able to keep screw ups away from this game. It's pretty unbelievable.
    Crime City is like a crash test dummy. There so many glitches, crashes, and crazy things that happens. I can't understand how you people are able to put this many errors in to only 1 game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post

LOL Teach, I got booted from your guild and it wasn't a glitch.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv4UR Mom View Post
    It really is rather irrelevant, unless you are with Art of War. Based on what Monicore has told me, if this happened to AOW, Gree would reward the remaining members with an extra 50m IP, because this is obviously what those 5 would have contributed, if they hadn't been booted and missed the first few hours of battle.
    That's what you get if you take the word of Monty as bible.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Hey guys, sorry for the lack of update. The engineers have been on the continuing reports, we're going to have this fixed as soon as possible. Please send in a ticket if you are affected.
    I'm tired of the excuses. I don't want to waste my time sending in a ticket just to get an auto reply. Gree should get rid of all the free loading employees just collecting a paycheck. It seems you guys are out of ideas for events and want to bleed us dry. The whole game is upside down. And bring back A&F, at least she was worth listening to.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I didn't even get an auto reply. Still don't know if ticket was even received.
    Upgrading Mafia would like Forum members. Please send send in game names PM so I'll know who I'm adding.Thanks.
    CC: 883 932 407
    MQ:387 252 109