Why so much hate for full assault?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Do you like full assault?

Voters
145. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like it

40 27.59%
  • It's ok but wouldn't mind it being taken away

33 22.76%
  • Don't like it at all

72 49.66%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why so much hate for full assault?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Why so much hate for full assault?

Personally, I enjoy full assault. It was difficult when they only had 5 minute battles but now that the battles are longer it isn't bad. There's no need to spend gold (I'm a free player so wouldn't anyway,) you get to get rid of units that you aren't using anyway (even though you get more trashy, useless units for each victory,) and you get a pretty nice prize at the end.

Sure, nobody understands the point system and we get garbage units during the battles, but my faction can play completely free, place in top 100, and get a unit with a few hundred thousand stats. How is that so bad?

Post Count
    Horribly time consuming, takes forever to find units to deploy, and you say good way to get rid of unused units I'd like to know how you win without usin in army units. I lose stats every time I participate and prizes don't make up the loss.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yep, too much time. Most low stat players seem to like this event I have found.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I agree it's time consuming, but that's why they give us crate events . And what do you consider "low stat"? I'm not huge but I have 80m attack

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think they have just not or the timing right, personally ok loved it as with 10mil stats he rewards were good, we lost stats in our first fa, but second one everyone had a limit and ended up getting a great unit and bonus , they would need to upgrade the battle rewards to the 2600/2600 again as a minimum tho

Post Count
    Perhaps because its broken?

The game tells you that you score 20k but then you get 150k on Leaderboard (yes this is a real problem)
    So you sacrafice Units out the ying yang and have very little control over the results.....
    VFF Legends

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iamgremlin View Post
    Horribly time consuming, takes forever to find units to deploy, and you say good way to get rid of unused units I'd like to know how you win without usin in army units. I lose stats every time I participate and prizes don't make up the loss.
    My questions exactly! Sure I belive he doesn't use gold but, it's impossible to get to top 400 with out using army units!
    *85 Superbowl Shuffle*
    Zambia - 301
    Armania - 226
    Mongolia - 248
    Finland - 200
    Turkey - 280
    Chile - 207
    Cuba - 216
    Netherlands - 359
    Italy - 369
    Mexico - 482
    France - 529
    India - 710
    Canada - 572
    Australia - 588
    Poland - 897
    Madagascar - 1027
    Colombia - 566

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I currently like this event. The prizes and stats increases from the prizes are better than most events. If the prizes begin to decline in quality, I will cease to like this event.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Scoring is total bs, until they fix it , this event sux

Post Count
    Personally i dont like it because its too time consuming, I am however looking forward to the 1st one after the next wd so i can dump 150 mil of units, or as many as i can before retiring.
    P.s i am mid 200-300 level and currently 300 mil over vault come find me :-)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The whole event is spent searching through your inventory.... Boring! Then the scores make no sense. And then I drop 100-200 million in stats just to gain back 15-20 million...... I must be an idiot to keep playing FA events but I won't let my team take the hit without my help. If there was a tab to bring up recently deployed units so I could easily find the units I like to deploy it would go a long way to improving this event for me. That and fixing the damn scoring/leaderboard

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    There are ways of reduce scrolling time and not dump masses of stats each FA. You have to play smart in FA to benefit. My faction always gets a positive result and we make sure we don't waste stats to achieve it....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob TRK View Post
    There are ways of reduce scrolling time and not dump masses of stats each FA. You have to play smart in FA to benefit. My faction always gets a positive result and we make sure we don't waste stats to achieve it....
    Your faction prob isn't finishing top 20 then is it?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Nor do we plan to...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It's a crap shoot; a blind auction. Precise timing could help execute some last minute strikes, but crashing game striffles that. And you still have to play "you bet you life" or "go big or go home"!

And staging your units; well...

Scrolling, scrolling, scrolling! Find the gamers drolling! It's like teeth you're pulling! It sux!

Dump this event, please!