Valour Units Glitch - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Valour Units Glitch

Lurker
    Post Count

FYI

Yes, this is a generic account I just created as I dont want you guys to follow me around and call me troll because I am going to point out the obvious.

TOS - use or distribute cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third party software designed to modify any user's experience with the service.

This being said, cheat in the TOS is undefined, therefore open to everyones personal interpretation. The game allowing you do do something that it is not intended to do could be considered a cheat (to some people), but not everyone. The IOS flight mode glitch and this valor glitch could be considered cheating, however, I am sick you you cry babies always whinning about violating TOS to get rid of the people who use them. In reality depending on how you define all the above TOS, almost all of you are in violation of TOS, so basically you claim violation when it suits your needs to be better than everyone else.

Lets define bots - How about the distributed intel bot on your selected chat apps? Maybe I want to define that application as something that is modifying your experience for better and mine for the worse for not having it. Against TOS, in my definition yes.

Lets define 3rd party software - Groupme, Parlingo, skype..... does it modify your experience, well you bet it does. Against TOS? If you define it as such.

So basically you cry TOS when something isnt in your favor? Looks that way. Calling it a hack? Well a hack is modifying the games data. Exploiting a glitch is not a hack. A glitch is taking advantage of the app, allowing you to do something that it wasnt designed to do. They will fix it as they always have, but whinning about the people doing it is bull****.

Cheers

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I agree with they above post and "A glitch is taking advantage of the app, allowing you to do something that it wasnt designed to do. They will fix it as they always have, but whinning about the people doing it is bull****. " as for the valor units that have been obtained by This issue i would say let them keep it " they cant/May not take units away after 72 Hours have been passed from the moment that it has been fixed and if they had good writers then it shouldnt have happend....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously12 View Post
    Yes, this is a generic account I just created as I dont want you guys to follow me around and call me troll because I am going to point out the obvious.

TOS - use or distribute cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third party software designed to modify any user's experience with the service.

This being said, cheat in the TOS is undefined, therefore open to everyones personal interpretation. The game allowing you do do something that it is not intended to do could be considered a cheat (to some people), but not everyone. The IOS flight mode glitch and this valor glitch could be considered cheating, however, I am sick you you cry babies always whinning about violating TOS to get rid of the people who use them. In reality depending on how you define all the above TOS, almost all of you are in violation of TOS, so basically you claim violation when it suits your needs to be better than everyone else.

Lets define bots - How about the distributed intel bot on your selected chat apps? Maybe I want to define that application as something that is modifying your experience for better and mine for the worse for not having it. Against TOS, in my definition yes.

Lets define 3rd party software - Groupme, Parlingo, skype..... does it modify your experience, well you bet it does. Against TOS? If you define it as such.

So basically you cry TOS when something isnt in your favor? Looks that way. Calling it a hack? Well a hack is modifying the games data. Exploiting a glitch is not a hack. A glitch is taking advantage of the app, allowing you to do something that it wasnt designed to do. They will fix it as they always have, but whinning about the people doing it is bull****.

Cheers
    Thank you so much for pointing out the obvious. And of course, Ferr would tell you that the TOS is purposely broad to be a catch all. Again, obvious. Creating a new account to post the obvious? Obviously not wanting to be trolled. All of this seems very obvious.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So yet again, Gree rewards glitching and not playing according to their own rules. Are you so scared of the top three teams that you don't have the guts to do what you'd do with any other team?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Well to me this is just plain wrong, many years ago, my first account, that had many boosts to regen, got banned after i used the glitch that gree had where if you hit a player with higher stats you could buy the valor units they had. What happened to my account you ask i was banned sent requests in and was told i had breached the TOS and would be banned.
    But hey i was a free player.
    So how is this any different

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wwwjason View Post
    Why refund the valor, they got the units knowing good and well they shouldn't, penalize these players by removing those units and NOT giving back the valor
    People would claim that it was unintentional and there would be no way to prove that. Remember that this is not a particularly sophisticated glitch, and I would guess that 1-2% did buy the units mistakenly in good faith. Also it is hard to define cheating in this particular situation as has already been expressed.

Post Count
    Why refund the valor, they got the units knowing good and well they shouldn't, penalize these players by removing those units and NOT giving back the valor
    They refunded the valor and gold because Gree screwed up by creating the glitch in the first place.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Post Count
    Gree didn't find them all. I just ran into slam l250 with one of the 600k planes. Not a rank to have it available.
    CC 449-416-824 "Liquidator"
    MW 964-163-508 "Falconator"
    KA 761-895-802 "Merlinator"
    MQ 231-090-231 "Hulkinator"

Banned
    Post Count

Exclamation

Still waiting for gree to run their script on the first two le sets. Gree?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by justsomedood5 View Post
    What causes the "massive benefit"? Does lower allies actually help match easier teams? I always thought it was attack / defense stats, so whether you lowered allies with or without the valor units it wouldn't make any real difference.
    It benefits like this:

Lets say you have only 10 allies with the 600k units. Your boosts still apply. So, you may have 10m stats with only 10 allies. A streak team is also matched by number of players. So if a team of about 12 meets another team, their smaller players will go for the guy with only a few allies and hit a brick wall. Def points. And because it is based also on stats, the 12 person team you meat that has 10m stats likely also has 500 allies. So how does it help? Your stats really are not 10 mil. You add 10 more allies and they are 20, just as long as you want them to be. So you can jump to give them no target, and drop back before next match so you can catch another low team in a no win situation. For them at least. It's a form of stats manipulation to get an opponent who cannot win against you. Like stacking the cards.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by alexmodernwar View Post
    Well to me this is just plain wrong, many years ago, my first account, that had many boosts to regen, got banned after i used the glitch that gree had where if you hit a player with higher stats you could buy the valor units they had. What happened to my account you ask i was banned sent requests in and was told i had breached the TOS and would be banned.
    But hey i was a free player.
    So how is this any different
    You sinned at a point when the owners of the game cared about the games integrity. Shoulda waited.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennetth View Post
    People would claim that it was unintentional and there would be no way to prove that. Remember that this is not a particularly sophisticated glitch, and I would guess that 1-2% did buy the units mistakenly in good faith. Also it is hard to define cheating in this particular situation as has already been expressed.
    Your kidding right, you can only get those valor units if you have reached a certain rank, if you have not reached that certain rank you should not be able to get them, even if it was available for a few moments, any player no matter what team you are on should be penalized for this, take away they valor unit they should not be able to get and don't give back the valor points

Banned
    Post Count
    Sounds reasonable. How about your boss?

Your kidding right, you can only get those valor units if you have reached a certain rank, if you have not reached that certain rank you should not be able to get them, even if it was available for a few moments, any player no matter what team you are on should be penalized for this, take away they valor unit they should not be able to get and don't give back the valor points

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAtWorld View Post
    You sinned at a point when the owners of the game cared about the games integrity. Shoulda waited.
    Clearly, you should have then joined sup then resent the request to get the account refreshed with several more boosts. :-)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher kong View Post
    Sounds reasonable. How about your boss?
    Take a moment to read what I said before you comment, and I have no boss