GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Vault placement: we'd really like to hear from you

Lurker
    Post Count
    I use the vault tab for two things:

1) protecting my golds!
    2) forcing a server refresh (on occasion, after killing the last guy on a quest the quests don't update and the connection to the server seems to make that happen)

Since it was a frequently used tab, it is frustrating that it is further away. Additionally, the "Profile tab" seems to be slow to load, so it takes longer to get to the vault then when it was there before.

Considering the question at hand, here is how I would set up the tabs:

Order of tabs:

1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8

First Pane of 8 tabs:
    1 - Store
    2 - Inventory (replaces Units)
    3 - Map
    4 - Guild
    5 - Profile
    6 - Add Funds (I think this is where it was)
    7 - Vault (back where it was)
    8 - More

Within Store:
    1 - Money Buildings
    2 - Unit Buildings
    3 - Boost Buildings
    4 - Defense Buildings
    5 - Special
    6 - Units
    7 - Equipment (consolidated from Army and Hero, now with 4 tabs)
    8 - Decorations

Here I moved the buildings to be the entire first row (except decorations which I left alone)
    Units was moved and as someone else suggested the Army and Hero equipment were consolidated and would be a 4 tab screen.

Within Profile Tab:
    Stats, Skills, Comments (Maybe bonuses could become a standalone tab?)

One other nit - on the Guild Member tab, could you get rid of the "Enlist More Recruits" area? (or just put it on the Guild Info screen). We have a long list of members and it would be really nice not to have to see only 3 at a time. Along those same lines, during war, it would be nice to have the member list be able to be scrolled to show more than 3 people at a time.

Thanks for soliciting our feedback.

-Myrra RK

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Same as above. Put is back where it was. Other options with one click to buy gems dont need add funds button.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I liked it where it was, at least on the first page, it's too hard to get to now. Or just make gold up to the max vault exempt from capture. Then if you need that spot you can use it for whatever new game content you like.
    MW 635196434 Ninja Sasquatch
    KA 600615488 Titus
    http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/...4D7B9E1439.jpg

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You could remove either "Visit Allies" or "Add Allies" and just make an "Allies" button. This would free up one tile for another use. Those 2 buttons essentially bring you to the same place.

Lurker
    Post Count

Replace Add Funds with Vault Button

It seems to be a consensus here to remover the Add Funds button and put the Vault button back in its place. I definitely agree that the Add Funds button here is not needed. There are many other easier ways to get to Add Funds. The Add Funds button here just leaves the impression of showing how greedy Gree is getting by putting it right in your face.

On my device (a 3rd generation iPod Touch iOS 5.1.1) Profile is slow to open. So any option under Profile is not good for me.

Backstabber had some good suggestions above.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I prefer the vault button back where it is. But not a big deal. It's one click to get to the gem purchase screen with the "+" button. 2 clicks with the Add Funds button. I ALWAYS use the "+" button. Faster.

FIX THE BUY NOW gem purchase units. Add a "Are you sure" confirm button please. Many times I wake up to a bunch of GLTQ pop ups and I press okay about 10+ times to get rid of the unit pop ups earned by my guild and accidentally press a buy now gem unit that is hiding behind all the pop ups. Vault location.... small issue.... Gem confirm purchase button BIG ISSUE.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Back where it was or make it the first tab you access on your profile so it's the same number of clicks. Then move profile to where the vault was. After nearly three years, there's a lot of muscle memory at play here.

And you'll forgive this free player if he sees something devious in putting "buy stuff" in what is most likely the muscle memory spot for all free players. I understand. Bills need payin and all. But still

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Do not set up an auto vault.... Why not place it where that useless gree symbol is under the experience in the upper right corner?
    Aronius 196 276 618

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The Vault button needs to be moved back to where it was. Absolutely nobody wants the "Add Funds" button. There have literally been polls, threads, and surveys about this for weeks. The problem is, no one is reading and/or responding to our problems unless it has become nearly impossible not to. SnapOpera posted a "Hey, guys!" thread asking about ideas and suggestions, and no one has dropped back by to acknowledge the posts there in the 2 weeks since it's creation.

No, we do not need an "Add Funds" button. No, none of us believe it's "how you keep the game going", there are hundreds of models out there that disagree. And yes, we need the Vault to be in an extremely accessible place, for obvious reasons. Putting it as a tab in the Profile section may have literally been the worst place it possibly could go for the players.

Lastly, it seems kind of insane that your "coding" is so inflexible, that even adding another button is an impossibility. There are constant bugs, glitches, and mishaps going on every time a new quest, war, patch, or feature goes active. Honestly, literally, and most importantly constructively, I believe you need new coders with fresh eyes and ideas to take a look at some of the problems and antiquated systems still being used. I would not suggest this if I did not care about the game and want to continue playing it. But it is becoming so difficult to do so, which is sad. There is feedback given every single day, both here and in tickets, and all we've received is automated replies, or responses from moderators, admins, or devs stating they'd "look into something", and then never responding again.

I say all of this because I hope that this time, in this thread, it really will be read. Please, no more "Add Funds" button. The obsession with screaming "MONEY MONEY MONEY!" at your players at every available opportunity is not only annoying, but it's having the opposite effect. I have not even considered buying a gem, because you're putting the "buy fake money with real money" right in our faces, and it destroys the little fantasy world we're living in where that seems like a sane thing to do.

Put the vault back where it was, so we can resume keeping our imaginary money safe. There's too much breaking the illusion by begging for cash grabs to lose yourself in this game like you once could.

Thanks for reading, and please don't forget about the other feedback thread, either. There are plenty of very intelligent people who'd like to discuss great ideas with you for free. I wouldn't pass that business opportunity up.

Post Count
    I am a regular Gem purchaser and just like everyone else, do not use the Add Funds button. Vault needs to go back where it was. Auto Vault is a terrible idea, as others have explained above.

Lurker
    Post Count
    When I buy gems I just use the plus symbol next to the gems...still faster to get to than the new location where the vault used to be. I appreciate the transparency of this thread and the actual desire for fredback but I do not see the point in redundant gem screen buttons. I liked the old vault.

And @avatar, telling the devs that they should basically fire themselves, is anything but constructive. I understand the frustration with the constant glitches but just bashing GREE on the forums, like I see all too often on here does nothing to help. It clearly doesn't motivate them to make improvements. Constructive feedback does.
    Last edited by Jcreek201; 05-10-2014 at 02:20 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count

Make vaulting of gold automatic

Make vaulting of gold automatic and increase limit, pls

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Isn't there two tabs for adding allies? Take the main one out and leave the one under the allies button. Not sure if it's still there, I don't visit that section anymore

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I do not like the vault button under profile. It takes too long to open

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcreek201 View Post
    When I buy gems I just use the plus symbol next to the gems...still faster to get to than the new location where the vault used to be. I appreciate the transparency of this thread and the actual desire for fredback but I do not see the point in redundant gem screen buttons. I liked the old vault.

And @avatar, telling the devs that they should basically fire themselves, is anything but constructive. I understand the frustration with the constant glitches but just bashing GREE on the forums, like I see all too often on here does nothing to help. It clearly doesn't motivate them to make improvements. Constructive feedback does.
    Same here, I have never, ever, in any of the games, on any of my accounts, used the Add Funds button when buying gold/gems. And am still a good customer, even without that interface. Lol.

If short on space and still wantind a seperate button for purchases (since needed for cash/gold), why not move it to second page and merge the two allies buttons into one. Since they give access to the same sub-menu