5.0 Android Update Crashes the Game - Am I Really the Only One?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 5.0 Android Update Crashes the Game - Am I Really the Only One?

Lurker
    Post Count

5.0 Android Update Crashes the Game - Am I Really the Only One?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJHFMqk9I8o

I haven't seen anyone else have this problem and it's been doing this the past two weeks. I expected this to be fixed soon after, since you know, IT'S GAME BREAKING! I can barely even collect three buildings without the game crashing on me... I have not been able to help my syndicate much with the recent Raid Boss and haven't even been able to complete the LTQ's first stage and I have given up at this point.
    I am a gold spender but thank goodness I didn't buy any before the RB started because I would be even more furious. I am being left in the dark, and not starting events I usually finish!

Yes I have sent a ticket, about two weeks ago when the bug started. And nothing has been fixed.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Un-install then re-install the game. You will not lose any progress or anything. The game will speed right up. This is something android users have to do once or twice per cycle for some reason.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Does absolutely nothing. Nothing is fixing it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    Un-install then re-install the game. You will not lose any progress or anything. The game will speed right up. This is something android users have to do once or twice per cycle for some reason.
    Don't do that I did on the syndicate crash and now I'm level 3 have send tickets but no help yet

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post

Yes that works wonder - after that my game runs fast again.

Post Count
    You're not the only one! A friend of mine has the same problem. Support told him it might be because of his device. He is using a Motorola XT1032. Support also told him a reset of the phone could help. Hope this helps you

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Reset of the phone? A friend of mine time the same once and lost his account. If you reset, transfer it first to another device. After the reset transfer it back.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Unfortunately, nothing fixes it.
    Resetting phone, clearing data and cache, reinstalling does not fix it.
    I hope this gets fixed by the time the battle comes around!

Post Count
    I get error messages when I try and rob certain buildings and it says to restart app

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It keeps crashing on my phone and is super laggy. I just installed CC the other day on my Galaxy S5 so no, it's not my phone.