WHAT A RIP OFF

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHAT A RIP OFF

Post Count

WHAT A RIP OFF

Fair enough you have to pay the 10% fee when banking CRIME CITY money but when you have to pay 10% to bank CRIME CITY money that you have bought with REAL money then itīs just a con. Ripping off people of their hard earned cash in this way is just nasty. So if i buy with REAL money the highest amount of CRIME CITY money $1,050,000 i automatically loose over one hundred thousand of the money i just spent real money on,, does anyone else feel that this is just unfair ??

Any CRIME CITY money you buy with REAL money should be exempt from this 10% fee.

Really angry and seriously considering deleting the game from my phone , even though iīv spent money on it i feel iīll be cutting my loses .
    368 998 859

Lurker
    Post Count
    True it is a ripoff but why not buy gold instead of money. Gold is infinitely better.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Indeed you should get gold instead of money as the gold items and buildings are much better than the cash stuff. If you look at the ridiculously geared players higher up they are all ppl with gold items. Too OP if you ask me.
    Crime: 113 177 640

Modern War: 425 075 795

Lurker
    Post Count
    Agreed, I hope you're reading this Funzio... what a crock of sh*t. Ex: We're dropping $49.99 in real cash, for play cash, and you're going to d*ck-around your customers and take 10% of that play cash? There are plenty of us living near your offices in San Francisco. You should buy us all lunch. Do you give office tours? Can we show up and ask for a tour, and see where our REAL cash is going? Couldn't be that hard to put something together, right? I mean look at recent Bart protests, put the word out, and people just flock. Who wants to go see Funzio's offices? FIELD TRIP!!!!!

I understand that this seems like a rip-off, but right now that's the way things are intended to work. We're not forcing you to use the bank, and you can always just spend out the cash you've purchased. If you're worried about being robbed I'd suggest waiting on the cash purchase until you're ready to use it all.

We're looking into ways to make cash purchases more effective for players.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

Lurker
    Post Count

Problem solved

Just auto deposit any $ purchases directly into the users bank account

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonswede View Post
    That seems to be the best solution..

Quote Originally Posted by bostonswede View Post
    That's certainly something we're looking into.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    That's certainly something we're looking into.
    I would not bother because if you look at all the comments on here lately most of them are negative, so iīd say in a month or so NOBODY will be spending their money on a game that ripīs off itīs users. I know iīll NEVER spend another penny on this ****e and am willing to take the lose of the money I have spent than to pour more money in to the pockets of funzio who could not give a damn about itīs customers.
    368 998 859

Post Count
    i whouldnt dare buy money thats crazy. just boost ur eco
    CRIME CITY BOSS DAILY HYPEBEAST

SUPREME TEAM :790615228 NOVA: 774 936 931
    LEVEL 143
    ATK/5XXXX
    DEF/6XXXX
    " yep"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    some friends said that gold is better yeah maybe but buildings like Loft or more expensive ones are built with money not gold also with money you buy stuff.So gold and money are used in different ways.i hate making money so sometimes buying money can be an easy solution if you have real money to spend.This is rlly a good topic and im sure Funzio will think a solution to that.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TOLENTONE View Post
    I would not bother because if you look at all the comments on here lately most of them are negative, so iīd say in a month or so NOBODY will be spending their money on a game that ripīs off itīs users. I know iīll NEVER spend another penny on this ****e and am willing to take the lose of the money I have spent than to pour more money in to the pockets of funzio who could not give a damn about itīs customers.
    If you had already decided your done with the game then why make the thread if you want sympathy then it didn't work even Mark came on to help you, your still bitter and even before you brought the cash why buy it if you only wanted to bank it.

I say chill take a look in the mirror coz that person has lost it.

And as you have finished with the game bye have a good time.

Post Count
    SupremeFaze = Necro King.

LOL!

Looks like Tolentone was right though, this game will go bankrupt cuz everyone is feeling ripped of.

</sarcasm>

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Looks like Tolentone was right though, this game will go bankrupt cuz everyone is feeling ripped of.

</sarcasm>
    Haha. According to Tolenton-damus, that was was supposed to happen in October of last year. Glad I'm not taking investment advice from that guy.

09/18/2011:
    Quote Originally Posted by TOLENTONE View Post
    ...iīd say in a month or so NOBODY will be spending their money on a game that ripīs off itīs users.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Buying money is retarded.. especially if the most expensive payout is 1mil... I would not bother beeing angry that I lost 100k, I would definitly be botherd by the fact that within some time you will pick up 1mil from your hood every 12 hours without any problems!