Reduced chance to open cases with Cash option? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reduced chance to open cases with Cash option?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Haven't even attempted to open a crate. I never do well on the 25 crate events anyway so figured my money could be spent on other things in the game. Whatever units I would have gotten most likely wouldnt have made it into my army anyway.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Half of the crate events I have finished for free. The other half I have spent 300-1800. I must be lucky, never missed out on a unit that I put in the effort. I've tried several strategies, including the opening on the first day and just going free until the last unit then golding it. I've found that both work. This time I did it first day bc it was air, spent less than 400 so I could ignore the game. For many of us, family time is worth much more than a couple hundred gold, so just got it over with and been cruising since day 1.

Banned
    Post Count
    next crate event GOLD opens will be reduced to 66.67% chance of opening - BUT gold sale will be at 30% - get ready folks, guess who's gonna be dominating leaderboards!?! -_-

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2MblaZ View Post
    next crate event GOLD opens will be reduced to 66.67% chance of opening - BUT gold sale will be at 30% - get ready folks, guess who's gonna be dominating leaderboards!?! -_-
    I dunno, you tell me. Remember that a lot of players spend gold here and there very efficiently, and not every event. I have no proof, but maybe even some in the top three skipped the latest LTQ. I only spend gold on events that the return is worth it, for example the last 100 bosses (the wrapper and not the actual unit for 100). Of course, this is bc I could do it for free, but I decided to spend a couple hundred so I could go to sleep earlier and not maximize regen.

Post Count
    1 in 4 with cash for me, and 5 times the first heli unit, only on 2/8 units. Not worth the cash anymore.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My mini , has had 30 cash openings for two rocket packs only , no collection items , this event is a joke on droid devices

Crates suck! Always rubbish results and as the event goes on less and less open!

Post Count
    I always speak to soon.. 14 opened and 14 better luck next time. Got 7/8 the first day and since then nothing
    Have you loved your llama today?

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    I usually play but noticed the cash open change last event so I haven't spent a penny of real cash or ingame cash and haven't even hit the icon a single time. so not worth it. on the 10 goal ones I will try all free but know the chances are too slim to care of to waste the ingame cash on it. will just save and use the money to help pay for a bulk fifty set of high stat toys. way to kill one of my favorite time killers gree