GREE: Now please close the airline glitch! - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: GREE: Now please close the airline glitch!

Banned
    Post Count
    I know this has been suggested but I'm not suggesting its posted on this forum.

Why not publicise the glitch on the other MW forum, trust me it won't be long til every faction uses it and Gree will be forced to patch it pronto.

Post Count
    Fergus:
    I see your point. I am sure that tons of people glitch LTQ's already. But i will post it there. I hope it is not against the TOS of GREE to post the link here. I want GREE to be able to see the instructions as well so they can try out by themselves (although I'm quite sure they know the glitch and how it works).

http://modernwarforum.com/forum/inde...=10264.new#new

GREE: If posting the link is against the forum rules, please let me know, I will of course remove it then.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus14 View Post
    I know this has been suggested but I'm not suggesting its posted on this forum.

Why not publicise the glitch on the other MW forum, trust me it won't be long til every faction uses it and Gree will be forced to patch it pronto.
    Last edited by MoD; 05-09-2014 at 05:52 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MoD View Post
    Fergus:
    I see your point. I am sure that tons of people glitch LTQ's already. But i will post it there. I hope it is not against the TOS of GREE to post the link here. I want GREE to be able to see the instructions as well so they can try out by themselves (although I'm quite sure they know the glitch and how it works).

GREE: If posting the link is against the forum rules, please let me know, I will of course remove it then.
    Why don't you also post how to do the money hack that your faction uses for full assault so everyone can do that, guarantee you won't

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Fergus:

I am glad that after OSW was busted and LE sets has been removed from them more and more people coming from the woodwork and reporting glitches and hacks. At least may be we can agree on something and make this game cleaner.
    Kudos to you MOD. However in the spirit of transparency could you please in light us about ex CAG and RA who calls himself Irish and his unique cash capabilities. Or another ex RA who is going under name max and apparently too "healthy". Both of them among others found their home in OSW and I assume having good time playing "clean".

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    Why don't you also post how to do the money hack that your faction uses for full assault so everyone can do that, guarantee you won't
    You beat me to the punch lol.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Not a money hack. Money pooling. Have everyone in faction send $20 to member with highest IPH. That member buys cash. Since vault of cash is 120x IPH, having the highest IPH member buy it makes sense, gives a better roi. Anyone with lower IPH who buys cash is getting ripped off by Gree b/c they get less cash for the same real world cost.
    Last edited by goober; 05-09-2014 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Typo

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by goober View Post
    Not a money hack. Money pooling. Have everyone in faction send $20 to member with highest IPH. That member buys cash. Since vault of cash is 120x IPH, having the highest IPH member buy it makes sense, gives a better roi. Anyone with lower IPH who buys cash is getting ripped off by Gree b/c they get less cash for the same real world cost.
    Well apparently all gold went to one member who had "unique cash capabilities".

Post Count
    Probably this is too much to understand for everyone, nevertheless i will repost what I wrote above:

This thread is about the airplane mode glitch in LTQ's. Not other glitches and not faction politics. Start an own thread if you want to talk about other things. I will probably also post there.

I am not trying to not be transparent but just keep this thread single-themed.

Thanks for understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Genen View Post
    I am glad that after OSW was busted and LE sets has been removed from them more and more people coming from the woodwork and reporting glitches and hacks. At least may be we can agree on something and make this game cleaner.
    Kudos to you MOD. However in the spirit of transparency could you please in light us about ex CAG and RA who calls himself Irish and his unique cash capabilities. Or another ex RA who is going under name max and apparently too "healthy". Both of them among others found their home in OSW and I assume having good time playing "clean".

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

MOD is a jok

Probably this is too much to understand for everyone, nevertheless i will repost what I wrote above:

This thread is about the airplane mode glitch in LTQ's. Not other glitches and not faction politics. Start an own thread if you want to talk about other things. I will probably also post there.

I am not trying to not be transparent but just keep this thread single-themed.

Thanks for understanding.
    JOKE*

LOL this MOD character is a joke...Admits to associating with cheats and cheating himself. He is done exploiting something, so then he tries to get it shut down, (I thought it was). Just a typical criminal.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Genen View Post
    Again you r going off track with your personal hatred?
    How about checking ur new "Hero" in ur faction with many nice units?
    How any the previous FA when sup glitched so many LE units and were apparently te only people doing that n not taken back by gree? Move on n play before we kill everyone else in the game.
    Or u can join me in my top 1500 faction where it's so relaxed

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    MOD, I can only say good luck to you for whatever you are trying to get out of this. For me, I still think it is up to GREE to whether they admit if the problem exist or not. Otherwise, the alternative is to put the procedure for the glitching if someone know how to do it and let every player decide if they want to use it or not. That this the other way to level the playing field and probably cause GREE to forever close LTQ events...which in my opinion is stupid anyway. When they are nice, we get a LTQ that only require 80k energies to do in 6 days (like this current LTQ event) and when they are not nice, give out an LTQ needing 280k energies to be done in 5 days (normally) and when they are not sure what they are doing, the energies requirement becomes 500k to be done in 3 days (like the last one where they have a problem). You still get a unit roughly about 100k in stats with a small boost. So go figure???

Post Count
    Yea, he really must be a dumbass, asking for a glitch to be closed, mustn't he?

Read up. This is not about me. If you want to flame me, create another post. Please. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
    JOKE*

LOL this MOD character is a joke...Admits to associating with cheats and cheating himself. He is done exploiting something, so then he tries to get it shut down, (I thought it was). Just a typical criminal.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligany View Post
    Again you r going off track with your personal hatred?
    How about checking ur new "Hero" in ur faction with many nice units?
    How any the previous FA when sup glitched so many LE units and were apparently te only people doing that n not taken back by gree? Move on n play before we kill everyone else in the game.
    Or u can join me in my top 1500 faction where it's so relaxed
    Give me name of your faction. You know too much for top 1550 faction. I assume you are lying and hit close to home lol.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    There is always two sides to a coin. If you look at it from another angle, these people who glitch are the heroes because they are the ones to make GREE realize that their game has got a problem. This is why they can exploit it. If GREE is willing to listen and do something about it, it will be an improvement to the game. If they don't it is only their app that will be ran to the ground.

You have already say it to GREE that the problem is there. It is now up to them.

And may I also ask MOD, what is your next step of action if GREE is not going to do anything about it?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yea, he really must be a dumbass, asking for a glitch to be closed, mustn't he?

Read up. This is not about me. If you want to flame me, create another post. Please. Thank you.
    As I say kudos for you raising this subject. But covering other cheating makes you look complaisant.