GREE: Now please close the airline glitch! - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: GREE: Now please close the airline glitch!

Post Count
    Apollo13:
    Problem is, this game has rules and TOS. So even if the app has bugs, it's still forbidden by the TOS to exploit them. It's like speed limits. In Switzerland, where I live, I go to jail if I speed with 250km/h on the highway. In germany, 50km away from my home, this is totally legal. I don't have to find any of these rules good, but I have to follow them or I will be punished.

I don't have a backup plan if GREE choses not to act. Sometimes one gotta raise his voice. History shows that these will always be flamed and hated. But still I feel it has to be done. I did this in the past and will do this in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo13 View Post
    There is always two sides to a coin. If you look at it from another angle, these people who glitch are the heroes because they are the ones to make GREE realize that their game has got a problem. This is why they can exploit it. If GREE is willing to listen and do something about it, it will be an improvement to the game. If they don't it is only their app that will be ran to the ground.

You have already say it to GREE that the problem is there. It is now up to them.

And may I also ask MOD, what is your next step of action if GREE is not going to do anything about it?

Post Count
    I am not seeing where I cover others that cheat. I thought with my thread I was doing the opposite?

Quote Originally Posted by Genen View Post
    As I say kudos for you raising this subject. But covering other cheating makes you look complaisant.

Post Count
    Your like the annoying little nerd teachers pet from grade school that everyone wanted to beat up. "People are cheating people are cheating" How? "Something with an airline". Now I don't need to say, as its already been, but this was fixed a long time ago. If you have a cheat that you are using, and want to share it with the community, in hopes that its fixed, then do so. PUT UP OR SHUT UP! Your being a little *****!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiz View Post
    Your like the annoying little nerd teachers pet from grade school that everyone wanted to beat up. "People are cheating people are cheating" How? "Something with an airline". Now I don't need to say, as its already been, but this was fixed a long time ago. If you have a cheat that you are using, and want to share it with the community, in hopes that its fixed, then do so. PUT UP OR SHUT UP! Your being a little *****!
    Common give guy a break. For whatever reason he decided to expose this glitch it should be complimented. However I thing he should not posted link with glitch manual. Now you will have 1000 more people glitching.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MoD View Post
    ****weed:
    Imo you found the 2 only options. If you can't or don't want to spend the money/gold try to get the folders on the targets with least xp. No need to do the whole LTQ for it. Personally I will use the gold option because I hate XP and still want to support my faction.
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    you have options you can farm folders on low end maps the pay out is just change but so is xp.. depending on how low in maps you go folders still pop up every 2 or 3 hits.. also takes less energy to get the kills so you can kill more as well. that is a none glitch free way to farm folders without paying a ton of xp .. folders don't drop as often on lower maps so ... you will have to find your balance... but doing it this way you also wont get the bonus rewards(which aren't anything that hot) just folders
    Okay, thanks for the feedback. I will tinker around testing a few different lower end targets to see if I can find a good drop vs. low xp gain target. Probably will be one of the ltq NPC's though as they seem to have less xp associated with them than the regular map characters.

Post Count
    Wow, quelle niveau!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiz View Post

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yea, he really must be a dumbass, asking for a glitch to be closed, mustn't he?

Read up. This is not about me. If you want to flame me, create another post. Please. Thank you.

You claim there is a glitch, which seems like a loophole in the game, not hacking or cheating.
    Yet the claims against you directly/indirectly benefit from hacked cash in some form doesn't yield a direct response of "No" from you.

So on one hand you're saying a potential loophole is horrid, yet you may be indirectly/directly benefiting from hacking and cheating.

Try not to deflect the attention away, answer the accusation. If true you do benefit directly/indirectly from hacking/cheating, you are the biggest hypocrite in MW history no matter what your position about this possible glitch may be.

Post Count
    Seems only people that can't or won't read are on the forum today lol. I wrote repeatedly that if anyone wants to accuse me or my faction of cheating he can do that in a different thread. This thread is about the airline glitch. Not about individuals or factions.

Furthermore I don't feel I am in court. So I neither have to nor will I answer to any accusations. I could accuse any poster here as well of the same. What would be the benefit?

Is this how you rule your life? People that uncover a problem In the system get smashed for their courage and accused for exactly what they uncovered?

Quote Originally Posted by mwfighter View Post
    You claim there is a glitch, which seems like a loophole in the game, not hacking or cheating.
    Yet the claims against you directly/indirectly benefit from hacked cash in some form doesn't yield a direct response of "No" from you.

So on one hand you're saying a potential loophole is horrid, yet you may be indirectly/directly benefiting from hacking and cheating.

Try not to deflect the attention away, answer the accusation. If true you do benefit directly/indirectly from hacking/cheating, you are the biggest hypocrite in MW history no matter what your position about this possible glitch may be.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Feeding the idiots fire

Seems only people that can't or won't read are on the forum today lol. I wrote repeatedly that if anyone wants to accuse me or my faction of cheating he can do that in a different thread. This thread is about the airline glitch. Not about individuals or factions.

Furthermore I don't feel I am in court. So I neither have to nor will I answer to any accusations. I could accuse any poster here as well of the same. What would be the benefit?

Is this how you rule your life? People that uncover a problem In the system get smashed for their courage and accused for exactly what they uncovered?
    Quit feeding this idiots fire...He is just looking to get a rise, I am sure he is using actual glitches that he wouldn't dare post.

Post Count
    You are right.

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
    Quit feeding this idiots fire...He is just looking to get a rise, I am sure he is using actual glitches that he wouldn't dare post.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Genen View Post
    Give me name of your faction. You know too much for top 1550 faction. I assume you are lying and hit close to home lol.
    N u will drop by to help our faction?
    Playing low now with a mini account. That's y sir..
    U assume I am lying n assume others r hacking but don't look into ur home base sir. I know how powerful u guys are and what all u guys can do n do not wish to interfere but pls let this game remain a game n not a political scene.

I had been in t10/25/50/100 n ever since the days when the game was launched. Stepped down from te top n crazy spendings due to all such nonsense. Please let the game carry on n not destroy it
    Let the forum be a friendlier place n not always sour rivalry
    Last edited by Hooligany; 05-09-2014 at 01:00 PM.

Post Count
    Give android something to glitch ffs greedy fackers!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Whats funny was CJ commented on the forum 2 weeks back when someone said the airplane glitch was around again. Everyone called the guy a lunatic. CJ even commented that he was lying. I was one of the only few to have posted saying the guys probably not crazy yet everyone blasted that guy... All these people are now busy testing the glitch as i don't see any of those people bashing the OP here.
    Justice League (Beyond The Dead)

Finished first place in every war. Recruiting active players for our 4 teams. https://groupme.com/join_group/6757157/wRRGFR

I am the Commentator of Comments

Post Count
    Dont see how it would work. With my limited data/wifi when i am on game it tells me connection lost with server. i think this is all a "look at me" thread. seen 2 mods on so far, and the thread is still open.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jrb22250 View Post
    Dont see how it would work. With my limited data/wifi when i am on game it tells me connection lost with server. i think this is all a "look at me" thread. seen 2 mods on so far, and the thread is still open.
    Not that i've tested the glitch but from what i've noticed there is a big difference in tone from players responding to this glitch then last time.

I am curious why don't you look at the tutorial and see what happens. Instead of pretending like its all a lie there's a quick run down on how this works. I haven't wasted time with the glitch but I got into airplane mode just fine right now... and from those i spoke with the glitch is working great for them.. why would it be different for you?
    Justice League (Beyond The Dead)

Finished first place in every war. Recruiting active players for our 4 teams. https://groupme.com/join_group/6757157/wRRGFR

I am the Commentator of Comments