GREE: Now please close the airline glitch!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GREE: Now please close the airline glitch!

Post Count

GREE: Now please close the airline glitch!

After closing the LE set glitch and taking away the units would you, GREE, please do the same with the airline glitch for LTQ and take away all the units also. You showed that you can do it. So please do.

And don't say it is not existing. A big deal of the community uses it and takes advantage. Still.

Thanks in advance.

Post Count
    Is that where you can buy the locked airplane for 1M valor?
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If you're referring to what Mastery55 said then I don't think so, they can take the units but they can't give the valor back it's not that simple as they said, I bought some valor units accidentally, sent them a ticket asking them to take the units and give me the valor back if possible they said they can't because blablabla system blablabla too hard blablabla ... Didn't finish readin their response

Post Count
    No, it's the energy glitch where you can finish LTQ's without gold by using the airline mode of the device.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Oh, lemme guess Android user?

Post Count
    Wrong guess, iOS user, if you have asked me. And what does that have to do with it anyway?

Post Count
    Airplane mode mate lol. It's where you disconnect from internet in game. Never tried it, I have bad connection so even with slow internet it just locks me out so airplane mode for me would be impossible to play with.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You can essentially prestage absolutely every single target for an LTQ, wait a period of time and then 1 hit kill all targets to complete LTQ.
    Awesome Beavers - 299 025 375 - Max Bonuses - Top 100 Faction - Top 25 Division - Must have 'Line'.

Strike Force - 149 485 238 - Top 500
    Zamperini's Hero's - 243 199 821 - Top 1000

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Was that not the one they fixed??

If connection drops on my game it doesn't even remember that I've collected from my buildings, let alone hit a target..

Any thing I do now requires me to then do something like refresh my hit list or attack someone.. so how can people be prestaging (offline) and not either getting a server error or just having your kills reset?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredAndHappy View Post
    Was that not the one they fixed??

If connection drops on my game it doesn't even remember that I've collected from my buildings, let alone hit a target..

Any thing I do now requires me to then do something like refresh my hit list or attack someone.. so how can people be prestaging (offline) and not either getting a server error or just having your kills reset?

Exactly, this has been fixed for a while now. It's the reason we collect our buildings and then lose our collections back to the buildings if we don't refresh. Seems like a great fix, trade one glitch for another, lol.

Post Count
    While the original glitch and exploit have been fixed, there is a new, very similar still arround. The OP is right. Judging from some players LTQ progress compared to their gold spending pattern (by applying some common sense to their inventories) it is quite popular.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenO9 View Post
    While the original glitch and exploit have been fixed, there is a new, very similar still arround. The OP is right. Judging from some players LTQ progress compared to their gold spending pattern (by applying some common sense to their inventories) it is quite popular.

If this is true, the only way to get it fixed quickly is to post it here for all to read.

No, this isn't a ploy for me to get the instructions, lol. I wouldn't be participating even if I could finish it for free. I don't want the xp or the sub par prizes.

But, if everyone knows about it and can use it, Gree may see it as a priority. Plus, if you want it fixed than you must want a level playing field. Give everybody else the chance to use the glitch, and the field levels out for all.

I think anyone who has been doing the solo LTQs in the last few months is an idiot, regardless of any sort of edge, cheat, glitch, whatever. They simply aren't worth it.
    Last edited by Agent1200; 05-08-2014 at 08:55 AM.

Post Count
    Hmm, GREE repeatedly denied that this glitch is existing. So I'm quite confident posting a step-by-step-guide here won't make them close it. But i can try to get instructions written down. Give me a bit.

I still think when all know how it works it should be closed anyway. It creates a strange feeling knowing all do something that is against the TOS and are fine with it. The moral limit will be lowered for all kinds of action.

Post Count
    I strongly advise against that. All it will do is getting you a ban.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenO9 View Post
    I strongly advise against that. All it will do is getting you a ban.
    PM the info to me and I will post it here for the ban. Need it to stay away from here and the game.