GREE: Now please close the airline glitch! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GREE: Now please close the airline glitch!

Post Count
    Some nude pics will yield the same result but cause less harm

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenO9 View Post
    Some nude pics will yield the same result but cause less harm
    Amen to that!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hey hey I'm still a mini don't close it now
    Do it when I finish doing iLTQs

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    There is a quick and easy fix for it. They did it in CC and LaW but for some reason they won't in MW and KA.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is a beyond ignorant post. Why the F do you care if an issue is around that may or may not work. It works for some, doesn't work for the majority of others, people talk, people brag, and more than likely they are making it up.

You remind me of the dueshebag who tells the teacher his friend is banging the hot girl on the boss.

Keep this **** to yourself. It's beyond aggravating that top 1k players come on here and ***** about gold usage, cheating at the top, fail this, fail that. WHY DO YOU CARE? You don't spend the money, you don't get the units, you don't even register on any radar for being on a good team.

Come on guys, if you are going to complain, ***** about horrendous FA event, the lag in droid WD attacks, the UI for the Droid in FA, or a host of other design flaws that make playing the game frustrating. Someone else having more attack than you will always happen. Suck it up.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sirdirty11 View Post
    This is a beyond ignorant post. Why the F do you care if an issue is around that may or may not work. It works for some, doesn't work for the majority of others, people talk, people brag, and more than likely they are making it up.

You remind me of the dueshebag who tells the teacher his friend is banging the hot girl on the boss.

Keep this **** to yourself. It's beyond aggravating that top 1k players come on here and ***** about gold usage, cheating at the top, fail this, fail that. WHY DO YOU CARE? You don't spend the money, you don't get the units, you don't even register on any radar for being on a good team.

Come on guys, if you are going to complain, ***** about horrendous FA event, the lag in droid WD attacks, the UI for the Droid in FA, or a host of other design flaws that make playing the game frustrating. Someone else having more attack than you will always happen. Suck it up.
    your post makes ZERO sense.

if there are open hacks/cheats, they should be closed. its for the betterment of EVERYONE.

I've paid out of pocket when I know there are others finishing using the hack. it would be nice if it was closed... just like the LE glitch/loophole was closed.

Making the game work properly.. novel concept, regardless of playing platform.

Be careful throwing out the word "ignorant".. you might be yourself.
    ~~VFF LEGENDS~~

Post Count

Wow you are really angery and fired up about someone who wants Gree to look into the energy hack. Hmmmm, I wonder why.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexFoo View Post
    your post makes ZERO sense.

if there are open hacks/cheats, they should be closed. its for the betterment of EVERYONE.

I've paid out of pocket when I know there are others finishing using the hack. it would be nice if it was closed... just like the LE glitch/loophole was closed.

Making the game work properly.. novel concept, regardless of playing platform.

Be careful throwing out the word "ignorant".. you might be yourself.
    I agree 100% closing hacks and glitches is in everyones best interest (well except the hackers and glitchers).

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Let those without sin, throw the first stone...

Post Count
    To the notice of whom it may concern:

This thread is about the airplane glitch that allows cheating in LTQ and therefore creates an unfair advantage on players that exploit it. It is not about all the other things that can be improved in the game. If anyone that reads this thread thinks that something else should also be worked on, create a thread for that. I'm fine with that.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

What does this rambling mess of words even mean? "...dueshebag who tells the teacher his friend is banging the hot girl on the boss."??

The person who made the post... I believe is in RA in a top 10 faction. So not sure why you are going on about "top 1K" "you don't spend the money" blah blah blah.

I think it's precisely bc they DO spend the money that they want this closed. This hurts them the most. As they have the ability to complete these events when most do not. When a glitch levels that field it gives them a disadvantage. (Although I agree with the other guy... Doing these LTQs is just a bad long term strategy... Free or not).

Before you write another post... Give it a few days so the methamphetamine is no longer in your system. We will all understand what in the **** you are talking about if you do.

Post Count
    this! lol cosmic.

Post Count
    [popcorn] activity!!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jrb22250 View Post
    [popcorn] activity!!!!

Share please

Post Count
    This was getting interesting...what happened? Clash of Clans time...