GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your IPH?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    Cause none had a good IPH lmao.
    Maybe because IPH is f***ing pointless with the rivals list changes, your stats will never be ahead of anyone on your list and you get farmed to the point of never collecting your buildings again, I was 24m IPH when I stopped collecting 5 months ago now..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntggamer View Post
    Woo dis thread is hot!
    No this thread is ****e. Why would you care about anyone else's iph?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntggamer View Post
    That's insane
    I believe the highest current is around 80 mil
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCitan View Post
    Maybe because IPH is f***ing pointless with the rivals list changes, your stats will never be ahead of anyone on your list and you get farmed to the point of never collecting your buildings again, I was 24m IPH when I stopped collecting 5 months ago now..

wrong. wait a few month and you will see for what it is good then.

Post Count
    lvl 80 IPH 10k.. ftw
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Articulate Author
    Post Count

IPH is far from pointless, it's just more difficult to collect to your full potential now. Money has more use now than it ever has in the past, due to LTB upgrade loot items and purchasable LTQ loot.

Not to be a d1ck, but not collecting when you're at 24m IPH ... now that's pointless. You're just throwing away the one thing in the game that sets you apart from the pack, and is really hard/takes a very long time to achieve.

Post Count
    I am at 24mil. The latest LTBs have actually helped a little. There were some crap ones for a while.

Lurker
    Post Count

IPH

I agree with Monte. My IPH is 10.1 million and even though I check back constantly, I feel like I collect the same amount as a 1 mil IPH player because I get farmed. Monte's right, you'll never be ahead of everyone in your rivals list and within 3 minutes of your buildings being available for collection, you are robbed down to 40%. I don't know how people have so much time to keep checking hood after hood for good buildings to rob...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just do like me, and only have buildings with easy collection times like 12,24,48h. My IPH is around 15 million and the only building I get robbed is my Nightclub when I sleep...
    Last edited by Dubstik; 05-08-2014 at 10:14 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wubbs View Post
    I agree with Monte. My IPH is 10.1 million and even though I check back constantly, I feel like I collect the same amount as a 1 mil IPH player because I get farmed. Monte's right, you'll never be ahead of everyone in your rivals list and within 3 minutes of your buildings being available for collection, you are robbed down to 40%. I don't know how people have so much time to keep checking hood after hood for good buildings to rob...
    I have a suggestion for you. Keep your stats low. Your rivals who don't pay attention to stats won't be diligent robbers.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lordsagacity View Post
    I have a suggestion for you. Keep your stats low. Your rivals who don't pay attention to stats won't be diligent robbers.
    Keeping your stats low won't do anything because the new rivals list matches up players based on IPH as well as stats.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Keeping your stats low won't do anything because the new rivals list matches up players based on IPH as well as stats.
    The lower a player's stats are, the higher chance that he's not active. I don't have data to support the argument but this is true according to my experience.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    I believe the highest current is around 80 mil
    I have seen over 130 mil per hour

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm at 6.7 mil for the third time. I've been here before but sold my 18 hour buildings to fund my new 12 and 24 hour LTBs so it drops then raises again. Any new LTB with funky collections will get leveled for items then recycled into my easy collections. Eff this rival list.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This thread has been amazing so Farr I didn't know that we would have some famous/semi-famous forum people post.Thanks a lot again it's been amazing we are at #1