Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is your IPH?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Far* characters to be here

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredfreddy View Post
    IPH is far from pointless, it's just more difficult to collect to your full potential now. Money has more use now than it ever has in the past, due to LTB upgrade loot items and purchasable LTQ loot.

Not to be a d1ck, but not collecting when you're at 24m IPH ... now that's pointless. You're just throwing away the one thing in the game that sets you apart from the pack, and is really hard/takes a very long time to achieve.

Not to be a d1ck, but I didn't invest buku bucks in this game to be 100% average, I did it to be ahead of people at my level (I'm in the 200s, its not like I'm a low level camper)

All that time I spent building my IPH even before these Limited time buildings is for naught.. I can set an alarm that goes off within 60 seconds of my collection time, but because everyone has the same rival's list now, they knew to check me, and they knew when I was on.. It was literally a week straight of having 3-4 people '1 minute ago' robbing me blind in my news feed

I haven't been collecting because I haven't been playing.. When I do log on for whatever reason, I don't collect.. It's not worth it. All that time and money I spent building my criminal empire, then the basic fundamentals of the game were changed to where my investment just made me average to everyone else on my list, but with a price on my head (my IPH)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MonteCitan View Post
    Not to be a d1ck, but I didn't invest buku bucks in this game to be 100% average, I did it to be ahead of people at my level (I'm in the 200s, its not like I'm a low level camper)

All that time I spent building my IPH even before these Limited time buildings is for naught.. I can set an alarm that goes off within 60 seconds of my collection time, but because everyone has the same rival's list now, they knew to check me, and they knew when I was on.. It was literally a week straight of having 3-4 people '1 minute ago' robbing me blind in my news feed

I haven't been collecting because I haven't been playing.. When I do log on for whatever reason, I don't collect.. It's not worth it. All that time and money I spent building my criminal empire, then the basic fundamentals of the game were changed to where my investment just made me average to everyone else on my list, but with a price on my head (my IPH)
    Not trying to be a d1ck, but what seems to be your problem..? Your high iph..? Just syain..not collecting after you get robbed is not the answer.. the new rival list, it has only made it more fun..you are not something/someone special that cant be robbed..

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by amateur View Post
    Not trying to be a d1ck, but what seems to be your problem..? Your high iph..? Just syain..not collecting after you get robbed is not the answer.. the new rival list, it has only made it more fun..you are not something/someone special that cant be robbed..
    Yeahhhhh sorry I don't find that fun, if I wanted to be average I wouldn't have spent any money on the game. You're just upset that I have this nice juicy hood that you can't collect from

Post Count
    Don't make your collection times so predictable. Collect when you wake up. Don't set an alarm and let your campers know what time you're gonna collect If its an 18 hour building and it gets hit, leave it and collect when you are just about to go to bed. The most significant thing that seems to affect how often I get hit is how often I rob. When I rob a lot, I get robbed relentlessly. If I just collect my buildings, I might get hit twice a day.

I have 3 accounts. One is at 4.1 million per hour. The other 2 are relative newbies and they only make around 175k and 85k.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Haha, you can spend as much money u want..you are still average. Iguess u are regreting that u spend x dollars on the game and wondering were it all went..tip 4 u..buy stocks in gree and get some of your money back.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Haha, you can spend as much money u want..you are still average. Iguess u are regreting that u spend x dollars on the game and wondering were it all went..tip 4 u..buy stocks in gree and get some of your money back.
    It's actually a poor business model for Gree, I don't regret a thing. They changed the rivals list, I stopped giving them my money, simple concept. If no one has a reason to get stronger (They'd just be matched with equally stronger opponents 100% of the time) then where's the motivation?

Your argument doesn't even make sense, actually you kind of made my point for me in your first statement "you can spend as much money u want..you are still average." EXACTLY what I'm trying to say, what aren't you grasping here?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's actually a poor business model for Gree, I don't regret a thing. They changed the rivals list, I stopped giving them my money, simple concept. If no one has a reason to get stronger (They'd just be matched with equally stronger opponents 100% of the time) then where's the motivation?

Your argument doesn't even make sense, actually you kind of made my point for me in your first statement "you can spend as much money u want..you are still average." EXACTLY what I'm trying to say, what aren't you grasping here?

My argument that you are a fool for paying gree your money and then complaing about it. The rival list works just fine for other players. You can rob others and make in the money you lost, simpel as that. What arent you grasping here??? Wtf, you are saying that you should not have a price on your head since you have payd gree so much money..you want them to hide you from the rival list and treat you like a special kid.. tip 4 u, sell all your buildings and bank the money and never come back.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I agree with Monte that it's frustrating to focus and invest in a strategy that was consistent for 3 years, then all of a sudden Gree changes it dramatically, but in my opinion that only increases the value of high IPH, making it harder to get ahead of the rest. Attack and defense stats are a dime a dozen, and can grow quickly and easily, but IPH is still something that takes years to build. I understand Gree's intent was to make this game fun to rob again, and they're more focused on gaining new players as opposed to keeping old ones. That's the generic strategy for games like this, bring in new money, burn them out, move to the next. So there's very little attention given to those of us with high IPH (i.e. those of us who have been playing for 3+ years) , we're not the paying majority.

That said, at 24m IPH you're already in probably the top 1% of IPH, so that still sets you apart regardless of if you get continuously robbed. If you stop collecting you will slowly fall out of that club. I have high IPH as well, but timers seem to do the trick, I've never had the issue of "robbed a minute ago." I assume you get a grace period of a minute or 2 but not really sure. If you really do have so many people camping your hood I think a name change would work well for you.

At the end of the day, Gree will continue to change the strategy of this game to ensure it continues to be profitable, we either adapt or quit playing.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My argument that you are a fool for paying gree your money and then complaing about it. The rival list works just fine for other players. You can rob others and make in the money you lost, simpel as that. What arent you grasping here??? Wtf, you are saying that you should not have a price on your head since you have payd gree so much money..you want them to hide you from the rival list and treat you like a special kid.. tip 4 u, sell all your buildings and bank the money and never come back.
    So again, you agree its pointless to spend money in this game, not seeing why you're arguing when we are saying the same thing.. You just keep getting hung up on my argument about the rivals list change.. It used to be beneficial to spend some money in the game now it's pointless, regardless of IPH.

There was a 30-40 page thread on here with a poll, last time I saw it 75-80% of 900+ responders voted "hate the change" it's a shame the poll upset gree and they deleted it, otherwise I would have suggested reading that thread, gives some interesting perspectives...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredfreddy View Post
    I agree with Monte that it's frustrating to focus and invest in a strategy that was consistent for 3 years, then all of a sudden Gree changes it dramatically, but in my opinion that only increases the value of high IPH, making it harder to get ahead of the rest. Attack and defense stats are a dime a dozen, and can grow quickly and easily, but IPH is still something that takes years to build. I understand Gree's intent was to make this game fun to rob again, and they're more focused on gaining new players as opposed to keeping old ones. That's the generic strategy for games like this, bring in new money, burn them out, move to the next. So there's very little attention given to those of us with high IPH (i.e. those of us who have been playing for 3+ years) , we're not the paying majority.

That said, at 24m IPH you're already in probably the top 1% of IPH, so that still sets you apart regardless of if you get continuously robbed. If you stop collecting you will slowly fall out of that club. I have high IPH as well, but timers seem to do the trick, I've never had the issue of "robbed a minute ago." I assume you get a grace period of a minute or 2 but not really sure. If you really do have so many people camping your hood I think a name change would work well for you.

At the end of the day, Gree will continue to change the strategy of this game to ensure it continues to be profitable, we either adapt or quit playing.
    That's a good way to look at it, thanks!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

In my pov u seem to hate that you are no longer the player u used to be..but you arent something special..all other players are getting robbed now. If its true that u have 24mil iph u are way ahead of other players and can benifit from that. And in my opinion you should make a new poll thread about the old rival list. You should realy hate on the stats inflation instead. Thats why you get robbed, not the rival list..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So again, you agree its pointless to spend money in this game, not seeing why you're arguing when we are saying the same thing.. You just keep getting hung up on my argument about the rivals list change.. It used to be beneficial to spend some money in the game now it's pointless, regardless of IPH.

There was a 30-40 page thread on here with a poll, last time I saw it 75-80% of 900+ responders voted "hate the change" it's a shame the poll upset gree and they deleted it, otherwise I would have suggested reading that thread, gives some interesting perspectives...
    Its never been beneficial to send gree money and buying toy wapons. So i can understand that you are angry for doing it..if you use your iph and upgrade the ltb u will gain in on other stronger players..they may be appering in your rival list and rob you regardless of their iph. But why cant them?? The sure have been playing and spending more money then you have. So why why why do you get angry and quit collecting?? Just a foolish and stupid strategy

Post Count
    Just over a million, but it's moving forward pretty well.

For those complaining about getting farmed, you realize it's because someone is better than you at the game right?

Time your cooldowns better and farm them instead, see?

Post Count
    Protip: Anyone that tries to farm me will soon be complaining about me farming them, ya dig?