So the LE Glitch units were removed..... Hahahaha - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: So the LE Glitch units were removed..... Hahahaha

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fofito30 View Post
    Touched a nerve there? As it's been explained all players in SUP1 & 2 sent tickets to Gree to have whatever unit removed. Different action were taking by your flock that tried to keep the inflated stats by deceit and cheating. Read your ToS before you talk and waddle
    I'm just trying to understand, does this mean they glitched used them for fa then sent in a ticket? Or glitched units then sent ticket right away, knowing it would take awhile for gree to respond. Because both seem pretty bad.
    Before you argue that it would be no help in FA, the extra prize unit would be very helpful and knowing your going to lose them,why not throw it on a node
    Last edited by Mr llama; 05-07-2014 at 09:29 PM.
    Have you loved your llama today?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I don't get why players who took advantage of a known glitch don't get banned... oh yeah too many players who regularly spend $$$ cheated. That would cost gree revenue. This is quite dissapointing.
    Justice League (Beyond The Dead)

Finished first place in every war. Recruiting active players for our 4 teams. https://groupme.com/join_group/6757157/wRRGFR

I am the Commentator of Comments

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    These guys must be upset they lost half their stats in one day. Hot damn

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We are currently in the process of removing LE bonus items that were gained through the unintended Full Assault glitch (from every account that had the extras). The gold cost of the sacrificed items is being refunded to those accounts. That this was possible was due to an unintended code interaction in the game, however it is not fair to the players who spent gold for a full set at the intended price if we were to leave those. We apologize for any confusion on this issue.
    Great! I would have even suggested to only reimburse half of the gold, but this is certainly good news! Get rid of all the glitches and cheaters/hackers!
    Proud officer of The Dutch Fighters
    A strong and fun top 150-faction

Join our faction: 291-664-130

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So, cj and other mods, let me get this clear:

- you called this thing a glitch
    - glitching is against tos and reason for permanent banning
    - you waited with solving this glitch until after wd, giving the glitchers a HUGE advantage over other players
    - you are now taking away the units and refunding the le units sacrificed during FA, thereby not abiding your own tos and giving those same players another unfair advantage in another event (FA).
    - you are capable to rectify the unlocked top valor units issue (if you can solve the le issue, the valor glitch issue is easy), but you won't
    - you are not going to reimburse all players who've spent gold during FA and WD

To sum it up: you are not punishing but rewarding those who you consider cheaters and not reimbursing those affected who spent gold?

If any of the above is factually incorrect, mods, please let me know. I know you are reading this, so the absence of any answer will also be an answer.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Good point Whitefire!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What about the players that used gold in the last hour before the event was suppose to finish from the information that was posted by a mod, when infact the event finished on time by the clock,

Are we going to get that gold back or do you just need to hack to get refunded

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What about the players that used gold in the last hour before the event was suppose to finish from the information that was posted by a mod, when infact the event finished on time by the clock,

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fofito30 View Post
    My friend All Day, let's look the glass half full. Like you said this is a step in the right, now that all glitch units been removed or in the process to be removed the Status Quo Ante has returned. This action is a step in the right direction to correct a wrong and send a message to players that exploiting glitches or hacking will get them punished. Now Gree needs to address 3 issues: (1) there was a group of players that belonged to one same faction or factions and dumped the LE set cheapest unit to exploit the glitch and giving them an advantage during FA, allowing said group of players to reach high positions. In my personal opinion, under ToS they should be disqualified and the unit removed; (2) the increased stats obtained by said glitch exploit probably benefited them in match ups during Zamgia World Domination, allowing them to probably secure a number of wins. Think they should be disqualified of Zambia World Domination and their units removed as well, and finally (3) the gold spend to buy the glitches units and during Zambia WD was spend based on a violation of ToS, hence said gold should not have been returned.
    I understand your point. But again... Please stop propagating this idea that factions got a benefit directly in FA. If you think that unit was a benefit you clearly aren't aware of the units these factions usually deploy. 10 growlers at a time 28K/25K per growler. Using this unit in deploys was a disadvantage if anything. Remember we are talking about two seperate things here. 1) Advantage in general stats 2) Advantage in FA. Deploying those garbage units did not provide any advantage and did not help any teams "reach high positions". The units deployed at that level are MUCH stronger. So call a spade a spade... This gave them a general stats advantage (bc of the bonus unit drops) but did not give them the slightest advantage in FA. No one in my faction would even touch a unit so weak to deploy...try to understand how FA works before attributing massive benefit to this **** unit when it's not there.

Bur as I said before... I feel ya.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by free play View Post

Don't be stupid. Follow in game clock... Not the mods. Tighten up

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by whitefire View Post
    So, cj and other mods, let me get this clear:

- you called this thing a glitch
    - glitching is against tos and reason for permanent banning
    - you waited with solving this glitch until after wd, giving the glitchers a HUGE advantage over other players
    - you are now taking away the units and refunding the le units sacrificed during FA, thereby not abiding your own tos and giving those same players another unfair advantage in another event (FA).
    - you are capable to rectify the unlocked top valor units issue (if you can solve the le issue, the valor glitch issue is easy), but you won't
    - you are not going to reimburse all players who've spent gold during FA and WD

To sum it up: you are not punishing but rewarding those who you consider cheaters and not reimbursing those affected who spent gold?

If any of the above is factually incorrect, mods, please let me know. I know you are reading this, so the absence of any answer will also be an answer.
    Another reason why I'll not spend a penny on this game again.

Can Gree reimburse me for the billions I lost by being raided by players who made themselves twice as strong as me for 3 weeks and now find themselves half as weak??? I doubt it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster kong View Post
    I'll take the silence as you deciding to at least stop lying. I know it was hard for you.
    He already said your statements were not true.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Can someone clarify please.

Are gree now saying that they will restore units which were deployed during FA or not? I getting slightly confused?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post

Are gree now saying that they will restore units which were deployed during FA or not? I getting slightly confused?
    Not Restoring units.....but by their logic they should refund anyone who sacraficed any gold units with the amount of gold they spent on the units themselves.

So all of my old 1 year LE sets that i sacraficed during FA i get a gold refund for now right?
    VFF Legends

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post

Well... Being that I'm not an omnipotent god overlord... It's hard to say for sure... It's gree after all. But as best as I can tell what's happening is the extra bonus units people won for buying and deploying the cheapest LE unit... Are being removed. The gold that they spent on the cheapest (deployed) LE unit is also being refunded.