So the LE Glitch units were removed..... Hahahaha - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: So the LE Glitch units were removed..... Hahahaha

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamaboy54 View Post
    "They"? Your team as well right? Now to make it all "morally" correct in the world (your term, not mine) gree has to remove the top air valor unit that you currently have multiples of right? And just to be CRYSTAL clear, those were two direct questions SPEED.
    It won't happen. The banter between SUP and OSW is to try and make the other teams cheating look bad while distracting everyone else from there own cheating. Let it Ride man SUP and OSW have lost alot of respect from there actions. Let them sling mud as it interesting listening to those 2 teams fight about who is the holier than art thou cheaters.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    You are wrong and most likely some form of bird.
    I liked this one. Probably way too much.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Cosmic, obviously you don't have clue, as you said. Let me speak more slowly for you. The value of the units is not relevant. They got the units they paid for, and they used them. Then they got a refund for those units, therefore, they were FREE. zero cost. Nada, zip. Then refund me for all the low value gold units I ever bought that don't play. That would be a huge sum owed back to me. I could play for FREEfor a very long time on that amount of gold. It would be in the many millions of gold on each of my games.

Post Count
    If gree does not ban these people which they won't, but they have set their self up for a possible lawsuit. They ban people for using a single glitch but not these that are known and proven to do so are not.
    Gargamel lvl40 2m/2m
    Madison Lvl 59 7m/6m

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Cosmic, obviously you don't have clue, as you said. Let me speak more slowly for you. The value of the units is not relevant. They got the units they paid for, and they used them. Then they got a refund for those units, therefore, they were FREE. zero cost. Nada, zip. Then refund me for all the low value gold units I ever bought that don't play. That would be a huge sum owed back to me. I could play for FREEfor a very long time on that amount of gold. It would be in the many millions of gold on each of my games.
    You should said let me type slowly or ask him to read slowly

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lmao a lawsuit??? Are you serious? Its a game relax everyone. There was a glitch, who cares. There are jailbroken phones used all the time. Look at top50 players in current crate event. Do you honestly think they are all spending thousands of dollars a month for events and to score over 1m wdp hahaha. Ive known plenty of players in top 25 that have done it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster kong View Post
    Ahh. You are on to something. Somebody told somebody that there be some "scanners" somewhere outside supland now. Could be just a rumor...
    Haha, more vague posts from a guy with a two day account.

Post Count
    Have you checked Corey's inventory yet and come to apologize. I did make one mistake, he still has 3 Antioch mi24s down from 28.. I guess some needed spare parts. That's 2 tanks, 8 carriers and 3 copters on 13 sets... Go see for yourself.
    I can't see Corey at my lvl. I simply informed you that he did respond after you claimed he was "silent". This was a fact that you didn't like so you attacked me.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Greg I can't speak for the other teams, and I , as no one can guarantee what another person does. I do know that I've seen firsthad the iTunes receipts from a very good portion of the top two teams, and yes, there's a huge number of people actually spending that kind of money. Obviously you can't, and many people cannot. But believe it or not there's a lot of people in the world who can. It's a very small percentage of the overall numbers in the game. Maybe you think that's nuts, and it prob is. I heard of a game in Japan where one player paid 45k for the top unit in the game. It was so powerful that even his own team colluded with others to help destroy it in a huge ambush. Guess they didn't have indestructible units in that game. That's 45k for just one unit. Even I think that's nuts. But, it's his money to do with as he pleases, bet it sure hurt when it was destroyed, ouch. since you can't perceive people spending that in your mind, it dosnt exist. Just like 200 ft yachts, private jets, 50 mil mansions, million dollar cars, erc, etc don't exist.

Consistent Contributor fofito30's Avatar
    Post Count
    Have you checked Corey's inventory yet and come to apologize. I did make one mistake, he still has 3 Antioch mi24s down from 28.. I guess some needed spare parts. That's 2 tanks, 8 carriers and 3 copters on 13 sets... Go see for yourself.
    Have you check BulletProof units? Also his low level for somebody playing in FER/TKO/OSW since Poland and doing all event? Weird how you just want to divert the attention from your own faction cheats by trying a smear campaign against others.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Greg I can't speak for the other teams, and I , as no one can guarantee what another person does. I do know that I've seen firsthad the iTunes receipts from a very good portion of the top two teams, and yes, there's a huge number of people actually spending that kind of money. Obviously you can't, and many people cannot. But believe it or not there's a lot of people in the world who can. It's a very small percentage of the overall numbers in the game. Maybe you think that's nuts, and it prob is. I heard of a game in Japan where one player paid 45k for the top unit in the game. It was so powerful that even his own team colluded with others to help destroy it in a huge ambush. Guess they didn't have indestructible units in that game. That's 45k for just one unit. Even I think that's nuts. But, it's his money to do with as he pleases, bet it sure hurt when it was destroyed, ouch. since you can't perceive people spending that in your mind, it dosnt exist. Just like 200 ft yachts, private jets, 50 mil mansions, million dollar cars, erc, etc don't exist.
    I know many of those guys in the top 50 and they have spent a ton to get what they rightfully deserve, this is why I hate hacking/glitching. I'm sick of people getting for free what my friends pay for. I'm not sure why people don't understand this.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fofito30 View Post
    Have you check BulletProof units? Also his low level for somebody playing in FER/TKO/OSW since Poland and doing all event? Weird how you just want to divert the attention from your own faction cheats by trying a smear campaign against others.
    It's funny somebody on this thread called you and others (including me) "dumb as a box of rocks". Lol I'll take that box of rocks any day over cosmos faction in a WD.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    They feel entitled. For some reason many people something is owed to them, and the top team or teams have stolen it from them. In the real world there is no way I'm going to get a Bugatti. Oh well, I'll just have to learn to live with that fact, not figure some way I can cheat my way Into one. No one owes me anything that I can provide for myself, or I didn't pay for myself

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    The LE glitch is like me getting a Bugatti for the price of just buying the steering wheel. If I payed for a steering wheel and the dealership handed me the keys to a car, you think I wouldn't be looking for the police in the rear view mirror? Come on, get real, yes the dealer made a mistake, but how stupid would that sound as an excuse. Anything else, and you're lying to yourself, and it's not going to fly in the real world either. Still you read about such fools all the time. People do some really crazy stuff.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Are you saying I purchased 13 sets? Shame on me..