So the LE Glitch units were removed..... Hahahaha

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So the LE Glitch units were removed..... Hahahaha

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

So the LE Glitch units were removed..... Hahahaha

How are your stats now boys? Too funny...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    WAHAHAHAHAHA , Hope the valor was not reimbursed. Took gree long enough. Pity it was not before the wde.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick0073 View Post
    WAHAHAHAHAHA , Hope the valor was not reimbursed. Took gree long enough. Pity it was not before the wde.
    He means the units gained through the full assault glitch I think

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You are correct, my bad

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Birds got plucked by GREE. What a shame couldn't happen to better cheaters

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    And what about those who were apparently in SUP who had them? And other teams?

We are currently in the process of removing LE bonus items that were gained through the unintended Full Assault glitch (from every account that had the extras). The gold cost of the sacrificed items is being refunded to those accounts. That this was possible was due to an unintended code interaction in the game, however it is not fair to the players who spent gold for a full set at the intended price if we were to leave those. We apologize for any confusion on this issue.

Banned
    Post Count
    It's fun reading the bickering between SuP and OSW... As SUP members have admitted to cheating also. I wonder who can make themselves look more like honest cheaters. I'm speaking of those in each faction that do not the whole faction... Unless of course they all do cheat.

Post Count
    This is great news!!! Obviously I do not feel that the gold should have been refunded since those 65 gold units were actually used in the FA event, but this is definately a step in the right direction.

Post Count
    The issue I believe is that they actually used the units they bought to help them win the FA event. Those people who exploited the glitch actually used the units, therefore the gold should not be refunded.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    100s of players did it from top 100 to top 1. Hopefully this puts an end to it. These things still happen all the time, there are multiple hacks for all kinds of stuff. Jailbreak phones, or downloaded hacks ect. Its an online game, it comes with the territory. Ive known many players that have scored 3m wdp and finished fltq's by them selves and trust me, they didnt spend thousands of dollars to do it.

Just to be clear, CJ you clearly indicated that people exploited what you even called a glitch. This is a violation of TOS. So is gree also banning all the accounts that did this? or is the TOS being rewritten to allow for discretion?

Now I know there is no way gree would ban all these people cause these were all gold players (nor do i think they should) but you are pulling these units after a WD event where the very event outcome was affected by these units. Any team with a violator should be removed from final standing.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Allday View Post
    The issue I believe is that they actually used the units they bought to help them win the FA event. Those people who exploited the glitch actually used the units, therefore the gold should not be refunded.
    What do you mean? I understand the LE set issue... How were they using it to gain an advantage in the FA event?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Dude, if you buy all 4 units in a let set, you get a bonus. Players were buying all 4, collecting a bonus unit then deploying the 65 gold unit in FA. Then repurchase, bonus repeat. Multiple use of the glitch gave advantage to those players in fa.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They buy all the 4 LE units to complete the set, getting 1 of the 3 big reward units,
    During FA, they simply sold the cheapest one, making the set incomplete again, but the cheapest unit again to complete the set again, and again, and again.....