24 Hr LTQ Not Working

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 24 Hr LTQ Not Working

Post Count

24 Hr LTQ Not Working

Okay, so the Napolean joke is funny and all, but where the hell do we get these boots at? It brings me to the Dark Forest, no mobs, no arrows.

So, what the hell, GREE?
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Lurker
    Post Count
    I think you had to buy the Napoleonic Boots with gems during the previous LEs. Really low blow, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    it works as intended. You had to buy the boots back during the april fools le unit quest.

My guess is gree is trying to fend off a lot of big refunds that Apple has been handing out due to that le quest being basically fraud. So now they are giving quests to those that purchased the set. Dont worry though, the units in the quest are all garbage and very high xp

Post Count
    If this is the case, then I'm ****ing done with with this game. You do not create quests where you have had to purchased something in the past to even start, crap or not for the rewards / EXP gain. This is the last step, and it's time I went to iTunes myself to get some of my money back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogs Pizza View Post
    it works as intended. You had to buy the boots back during the april fools le unit quest.

My guess is gree is trying to fend off a lot of big refunds that Apple has been handing out due to that le quest being basically fraud. So now they are giving quests to those that purchased the set. Dont worry though, the units in the quest are all garbage and very high xp
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Anyone has a time machine for me to go back and buy them ?
    The Red Baron TRB

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I am on 10/13 on this one, so far no units even come close to making my army, xp is stupid high and its burning a ton of energy i could have used for the guild quest. Consider yourself lucky you did not do this. Look at it this way Lys, we have very similar stats and near the same level, all this is doing is leveling me up above you.

Now, at the same time, this event blows out of the water the "Free to Play" tag on this game. As I had to spend money to get the boots and do this quest.

I bought the boots but that was it from that quest, just tried it to see if it did anything.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Once I finish it I will let you know if anything in this quest is worth the 10 gems i spent to get the boots...

I think the boots were 10 gems, maybe 5. something like that.

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The units in this quest might be junk but the next four we will not be able to participate in could be something special...to bad I wont be around to find out.

FU GREE

Post Count
    So let's all get this straight. The quest requires boots that were only previously available to purchase with gems. Gems that cost money. And yet this game is listed as a free game that doesn't require payment to play. Hmm.

I suggest, dear KA developers, that you offer those boots for sale ASAP for a reasonable amount of gold or honor and restart the timer.

Post Count
    Furthermore, requiring people to have purchased an item from an Aprils Fools Day joke quest in order to do anything later in the game, with NO heads up (or really requiring any previous quest or optional LTE attainment with or without notice to move forward on other quests), is frankly deplorable. Just sayin

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    LOL this is a BIG F YOU to the players. Not cool Gree. But no big deal since the prize is a 5k unit with no boost. LMAO.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    5k unit...barely makes it into my army... weeee...

what a joke

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Happy not to have the boots, friends of me finishe a 4k a /7k d unit as final price. An othe joke.
    The Red Baron TRB

Post Count
    And here i was "Looking for the Boots" , just to see what this quest was about ...judging by the above posts it seems that Gree need to EDIT thier "FREE" to play quote or as stated before , but the Boots in the BUY section for those that MAY have not been able to purchase them in the April Fool quest......then again .....
    why bother sounds like the quest is aimed at getting you more XP and less Stats.....why does this sound De' Je Vu

This was intended as a little easter egg bonus for the players who snagged some of the April Fools Day joke items (it isn't on the CoK calendar), but we understand the frustration about not being able to potentially access content. The devs have been made aware of the feedback on this.