Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Suggestions for Global Domination

1. Allow a weak alliance to remove a player as a defense leader after doing a certain number of hits (4?) so that even weaker but active alliances have a small chance.
    2. Post some sort of activity log so we will know who is active in our alliance.
    3. Allow you to know who attacked you in the report log.

What do you think? Post your suggestions

definitely an activity log

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonium 238 View Post
    definitely an activity log
    4. Provide some advance notice. I know it is not the preferred style for this game but really how could it hurt that much in this style of event? 2 days notice or so to rally the team to all be online.
    5. Fix the display errors. Many times I watched the enemy be defeated in the animation only to find I actually lost.
    6. Separate the attack and power attack buttons so they cant be unintentionally pressed while scrolling. The is a whole screen to use spread it out from the corner. It is a nightmare on iphone.
    7. Only allow officers or ranked players to declare war. Our young fella just does not listen lmao. If I could reach into the screen I would have slapped you!!!

Needs some work.

Thanks for the feedback everyone! These suggestions have been passed along to the team and we would like to assure everyone that we are continuing our work to further improve this event.

Some more suggestions.
    8. Shared logs, let all alliance members see the attack and defence logs so our weaker players can find suitable targets. From the logs.
    Or auto populate the unit value numbers as they are discovered from attacks or defences for all alliance members.( live)
    9. Would it be possible for players to deselect unit types from the battle if they wish ie scouts or bombers and transports.
    10. (Not essential but), This event seems to be, who has most units and the best commanders wins for the most part, can normal game play strategy be added. One way maybe limiting army size and unit composition in some way (it normally is 1200 units per commander and we pick what we send) I am not saying it has to be limited to that, but it increases the strategy element a bit, if their are some limits. My thinking is to add normal game play strategy into the event, at least in part. Or no limits on unit numbers, but we can control what we send if we think it will improve our chances.
    And unit type strategy is core to the main game. As is commander selection.
    Last edited by Drifting death; 05-09-2014 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drifting death View Post
    9. Would it be possible for players to deselect unit types from the battle if they wish ie scouts or bombers and transports.
    Haha easy fix there just dismiss them. I started the event with 20k transports and they were killing me. 3 battles later I dismissed them and then things settled down a bit.

I want to also agree with the activity log per player so team generals/officers can monitor their players contributions.

Second, I understand the matching system is always going to be a challenge. My team is currently the top ranked team in W15, and yet one of our matchups was against an alliance with a single--that's ONE--member. Some kind of joke I bet that he thought was funny. Declaring war by himself. Funny stuff...except we lost an entire hour where we couldn't get any more points than 75 per hit, while other teams were racing ahead with 100-200k points per war.

And this wasn't the only bad matchup. I would guess 1/2 of our matches were against teams who didn't have CDRs over level 60 and we couldn't get points over 75-150 per hit max.

So, a solution would be to add team winning streaks to make up for some of the weak matches. A sort of consolation prize. Since we won't always have good matchups, lets still reward teams for consistent winning performances.

Plus, when your team is on a streak and you run up against a strong, evenly matched opponent--you're going to work twice as hard (and spend gold/$) to ensure your streak stays alive.

Summary--activity log per player, and streak win rewards.

Thanks Grok. I like the overall concept here, and found the event an exciting addition to the normal build/box/war cycle. Just a bit of tweaking to make it even better.

HardCorps_DP
    Dark Pirates
    General
    W15

Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Haha easy fix there just dismiss them. I started the event with 20k transports and they were killing me. 3 battles later I dismissed them and then things settled down a bit.
    Lol. Nice quick fix, but not everyone would want to dump 20k of units. Even if they are weakening their attack and defence. I prefer my suggestion lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    7. Only allow officers or ranked players to declare war. Our young fella just does not listen lmao. If I could reach into the screen I would have slapped you!!!
    Needs some work.
    i disagree, any one should be able to declare war. just beacuse you think its the right time to start you could still be going into a battle with few players active at the time... same goes for any player/officer who clicks "declare war"

Quote Originally Posted by Grok View Post
    Thanks for the feedback everyone! These suggestions have been passed along to the team and we would like to assure everyone that we are continuing our work to further improve this event.
    when will next be?

We are playing this now. It's completely biased. We are a relatively new world (28) competing against a world that's been open over a year (8). These guys are huge and they have a lot of high level commanders none of us have. We have no chance to even compete against them. I don't understand how Gree is matching up alliances?

The match was bad for both sides big players get very few points from weak players,

the match was actually far worse for them than you, being a weak alliance the match had little effect on you, but for them it wasted a battle giving very few points.
    Read HardCorps_DP post.

Yeah u have to think u can't win but they don't score any points either something needs changed abt the points system I'd say , we at regulators in 21 have had more good matches than last time but it's still a factor

A second fix would be if both alliances can vote to get out of the war, if they do they get put back into the selection system.

It only ends if both sides agree.

So alliances get a vote to leave the war they are in, so a weak alliances would vote to leave a war if they were heavily out matched and so would the strong alliance as they are getting no points.
    This stops poor matches spoiling things.
    a little status message would show the other alliances vote live in the game.
    It should flash if one side votes to leave the war. This should be for officers only.

Or Gree fix the matching system. Which we know is hard.
    My vote is for an offer peace button. It can only help Until you get the bugs out.

You wanna know what else needs changing , a power attack in the enemy barrier gives the exact same amount of damage as a normal attack except the power hits take up all your energy , wth is that all about ? They jus trying to con us ...again

Another thing everytime I use this site and post on comment it automatically logs me out