Page 1 of 3 123 Last

How many still play?

Then quit complaining... Look around the forums. The staff at GREE can't possible answer all of your complaints across all of the games. If you don't like it, quit playing GREE games. Quit spending mortgage payments on gold. Complaining about it is not, has not, nor will it every accomplish much. The only thing I've seen GREE listen to is constructive ideas on improving game play.

you are complaining about players who complain

nice job

It's a statement of facts and opinions. Complaining is expressing dissatisfaction. I did not express dissatisfaction.

If I had said, "I am tired of seeing..." or "I am annoyed with..." then my original statement would be a complaint.

Thank you, come again.
    Last edited by sporky123; 05-07-2014 at 06:03 AM.

Sounds like you are crying

But of course. It's always crying when everyone runs out of adjectives to describe something accurately.

As I scroll through the list of threads your name seems to appear in most of them. I suspect this is the reason you are the first to take offense, and to find GREE culpable for every insignificant issue you take as important.

You would also appear glutton for punishment as you scream the loudest, yet still play the game.
    Last edited by sporky123; 05-07-2014 at 01:41 PM.

The direction game play has taken does not support that Gree listens to players constructive ideas. Constructive fixes after the server crash were cast to the way side in favor of telling players to go suck lemons

It does seem like a complaint, no matter how you attempt to dress it up . It comes over like you are complaining about grees service in the hope someone will listen and quit, in my opinion .

I do believe your right though if you don't like it , don't play BUT as a paying customer people have that right of complaint and may exorcise it as they please

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    The direction game play has taken does not support that Gree listens to players constructive ideas. Constructive fixes after the server crash were cast to the way side in favor of telling players to go suck lemons
    This is why I said what I said. If you don't like the way they handle it, stop playing. That message is much louder and more clearer than whining about it on a message board.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsky View Post
    It does seem like a complaint, no matter how you attempt to dress it up . It comes over like you are complaining about grees service in the hope someone will listen and quit, in my opinion .

I do believe your right though if you don't like it , don't play BUT as a paying customer people have that right of complaint and may exorcise it as they please
    I have not dressed up a complaint. A complaint, once again, would be me expressing dissatisfaction with GREE and I have not. I have simply stated that they do not listen to the whiny complaints so if you don't like it, quit playing.

Being a paying customer does not guarantee you the right of complaint either. That is equivalent to saying that non-Gold players have no rights to complaint and deserve nothing. Also the medium in which you take your complaint matters much more than the complaint itself. Coming on to the GREE forum and whining about how this sucks and how there are so many bugs does nothing. It's like going to a rally holding a sign up on the highway versus going to the government and having the floor to speak. Use the Support button, in game, to get your concerns heard. Constructive complaints are much better than "Hey GREE, you guys suck and can't get anything right." I'm sure that style of complaint receives SOOOOO much attention

Here is some examples... Which one do you think GREE will listen to?

Constructive: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...bal-Domination

Destructive: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...time-with-Gree
    Last edited by sporky123; 05-08-2014 at 05:18 AM.

Wow
    Some deep issues here, but remember with the advances in today's medical prescriptions your doctor should be able to help you

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonium 238 View Post
    Wow
    Some deep issues here, but remember with the advances in today's medical prescriptions your doctor should be able to help you
    That's the other WoN fall back. If someone isn't crying they need meds and to see a doctor...

I agree with you that people should be able to accept that gree can't fix every problem. But it would be nice if they atleast cared about the people who do spend money being satisfied with their purchase.

You're not complaining about gree. But you are complaining/ranting/posting, however you want to say it, about how people make too many posts complaining

I quit playing 👍

Angry I did finished Mission 18 of Race Arm, but not get reward

I will also quit this playing, if GREE still no response,
    the below message was posted and need GREE to solve my question.
    but Nobody can answer me and take care my issue.
    I am angry about GREE disregard.

------------------------------------------
    I did finished Mission 18 of Race Arm, but not get reward

Hi GREE,

I am NWO_Squared, in world 17
    I work hard on arms race without sleeping and put in some gold to speed up.
    I assured the mission 18 is done, but I did not get any reward, why?
    Could you help me check again, and refund my reward back?

The network delay always occurred (10s~50s) while created training or training finished.
    This race was timing sensitive.
    Sometimes, the unit values was not counted in time by this delay occurred, it caused previous mission un-finished, the next unit values was coming,
    No count in time always due to network delay, I wonder how can I continue to play?

Please check again, and refund my reward back? thanks.

Squared.

I agree with Plutonium, you are complaining.