If Gree was an airline ......fill in the blank - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: If Gree was an airline ......fill in the blank

Post Count
    If Gree was an airline.....
    I would be super extremely surprised if they even have a real working plane!
    I wouldn't be believe my eyes if there is a pilot on board.
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if there were no seats on the airplane
    I would be shocked and surprised if Gree's plane even took off.
    I wouldn't be surprised that passengers had to pay millions of dollars on a short flight and they are treated like a slave.
    I would be surprised if Gree hired a real pilot who knew little bit about airplane!
    I wouldn't be surprised if Gree's flight is run by a dictatorship such as by flight attendants
    Finally...
    I wouldn't be surprised if people tried to sue the airline.
    Last edited by Spazer; 07-04-2014 at 05:54 AM.
    Modern War
    Level: 193
    Faction: Master Chief (Former: 101 Airborne Division, STS, RRH, VFF A, KYS, HKKE (And I am proud of it))
    Attack: 8bn (UDATED)
    Defence: 8bn (UPDATED)
    WDP I can achieve: 200K-350K

Former heavy gold player

Lurker
    Post Count
    They couldn't provide enough barf bags to deal with turbulence

Consistent Contributor ScrewThis's Avatar
    Post Count
    If Gree were an airline, first they'd auction the tickets.

Those who pay more than what they earn sit in first class.
    Those who pay a lot but can't afford first sit in business class.
    Those who pay something but not too much sit in premium economy.
    Those who pay nothing sit in economy.

Once you're airborne, you get ready for your nap but the captain announces that there will be lots of fun games to play - which you have to pay extra for if you want to finish, and only those who do well all the time get to keep their seats. Go to the toilet or take a nap, and you will find you've not done well enough. You are demoted a class. And it is really difficult to get into a higher class because like any airline, they give preference to those who sit up front.

Problem is, the captain doesn't tell you how the games work so there is mass confusion. And usually there is something wrong with the games but the captain can't fix it. Nor can the stewardesses, who make you feel as if they are there to help you but in fact they are indifferent and know less about the plane than most of the ordinary passengers. And one is never around when you need them most.

And the games get more expensive as time goes in, because the captain realises he has managed to create a culture of fear: those in first are so scared of moving down a class that they will pay almost anything to stay away from the ordinary riffraff.

Some people start to feel ignored and exploited. But they can't get out of the plane. So they look, think and plan, and find ways of cheating the game. The captain and stewardesses can't see them because they're too busy counting the money coming in. So our band of cheaters start to move up the class system. This creates even more competition. The captain is delighted. He hears rumours of cheats but also sees this is driving up real spending, so he makes the only logical business choice and ignores what's happening.

Meanwhile, the honest folks start to get upset. They press the call sign to complain to the stewardesses but get ignored. Or when a stewardess does arrive, they are given a smile before being ignored again.

Some of these people get so frustrated that they stand up and yell, "cheat, cheat, cheat!" or complain about the terrible service. This always results in a barrage of stewardesses descending on the poor fella, who is then ejected from the plane unceremoniously and without a chute. If others come to his defence they meet the same fate.

Meanwhile the majority of the passengers have now cottoned on to the fact that they have been royally duped. But they are trapped in a steel cylinder hurtling at hundreds of miles an hour to god-knows-where. The only thing they know is that they haven't touched down in a while, and since the captain is focusing only on the money coming in and not the fuel gauge, it is only a matter of time before the whole thing comes crashing down. And they will have nothing to show for their efforts once the inevitable happens.
    Last edited by ScrewThis; 07-05-2014 at 01:43 AM.

Post Count
    If gree had a airline it would be owned by the Taliban. If you fly with gree it's because your the suicide bomber on the plane. Gree blows. I would like my free gold program gold from the month of April. 10 tickets and can't get ONE respond other then were looking Into it. what because I didn't spend $1000 I'm not entitled. Wtf. $800 is more then enough to qualify. They must have built the airline company out of all the gold we have all been screwed out of.
    "420rebels now recruiting" 23 seats available. 107879743 bonuses are MAXXED. Top300-500 90% free faction. Concrete and folders only donation requirement. Any LVL welcome!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywood42069 View Post
    If gree had a airline it would be owned by the Taliban. If you fly with gree it's because your the suicide bomber on the plane. Gree blows. I would like my free gold program gold from the month of April. 10 tickets and can't get ONE respond other then were looking Into it. what because I didn't spend $1000 I'm not entitled. Wtf. $800 is more then enough to qualify. They must have built the airline company out of all the gold we have all been screwed out of.
    Another satisfied customer, I see you took the flight with the complimentary ass banging!!! Sorry about your gold situation

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Funny now that I read they are booking hotel reservations

Post Count
    ...they would make the tickets that expensive, that just couple of first class seats are booked, but flight takes off with hundreds empty seats in the other category.
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Howard Hughes would be the owner.

Post Count
    Switch your ios device to airplane mode

Post Count
    This thread is so full of win.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gree = Air Canada...
    Last edited by Stephane Sauve; 10-23-2014 at 10:56 PM. Reason: added signature
    THECORE 908451861

Health Regen Time: -10%
    Infrantry Defense: +20%
    Ground Defense: +10%
    Air Defense: +5%
    Building Defense: +15%
    Guild Member Increase: +4

THECORE'S FORUM PAGE!

Post Count
    If Gree was an airline it would be TWA, not a good airliner and crashed a lot.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Locking. Flaming/Trolling/Insults to company.