How prizes for WD should work. Listen up GREE! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How prizes for WD should work. Listen up GREE!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Nice ideas, much better than what GREE puts out nowadays. I think adding in a few defense boosts towards the top, and a few attack boosts towards the bottom would be perfect. I hope GREE fixes my once favorite game

Post Count
    Happy customers do spend more. I hope someone from Gree reads this thread. It's a nice contrast to the usual rubbish.
    Fill Your Hands With Lead

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow I agree, these prizes would be awesome... At least one WD like this would be great, or one WD every 6 months... starting ASAP! The building upgrade would be the one I'd covet or health or energy.. ah heck any of them are better that we've been getting! Thanks for sharing

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist of Cain View Post
    Any chance you can edit your post to change the word "metal" to "medal"

Thank you
    Fixed. Can't believe I did not catch that. Thanks.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    If they did this, I would expect it to not be what I posted so I do expect a change but something like this. WD is suppose the the event to fight for yet its pretty much worthless unless you're a top 250, sometimes 400 Faction.

I dont see why they shouldn't try it. Im trying to make them more money and make the game better for everyone. Free advice is the best.
    Great idea! Thanks for bringing the forum back as it was intended, and posting something constructive (regardless of outcome).

Post Count
    I care about the game. It's why I'm so adamant about changes.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastert55! View Post
    These are amazing ideas. That would indeed make everyone jump for a tier higher. Only of Gree would take the community's advices and implement ideas like this. Even in beta testing. That would probably bring Gree out of deficit.
    Gree did bring back the daily scratch tickets after all of the belly-aching on the daily login rewards. Unfortunately it was a vocal minority that wanted the scratchers back because after all, they sucked. They suck more now with rewards scaled back to rewards from 8-12 months ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Post Count
    Im not sure when they plan on releasing the updating scratchers. I hope they charge 20 Gold for them since CC charges 20 for them.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Great ideas Pidgeot. It's nice to fantasize about. Unfortunately, that's all it is; a fantasy. Gree couldn't care less about their customers. Look at the scratchers mentioned by Robespierre. In the 3 weeks it's been live, not one unit makes it to my army. Most of the lowest units in the store unlocked at level one have better stats. Yet Gree spent resources implementing and maintaining it despite countless other more important issues and problems. There's a whole thread on this topic and Gree is silent and indifferent. They simply do not care. You, me, and everyone who commented here has wasted our time. Unfortunately ya can't fix stupid

Banned
    Post Count
    Bump to the top - GREE mods please print first post and bring it to your next brainstorming meeting - you get something valid and not uber boring like you're doing now!

Post Count
    Your proposals are flawed. Go back and ask yourself how that prize structure would benefit the MW community. I won't go into detail, but to to offer a 20% attack boost now, to the top 25 seems unsound.
    How did you arrive at the figures in your prize list? Did you pluck them out of the air, thinking "that sounds good"?
    Where are the next Att/Def boosts in your list of the top 4000? There are none.
    Good grief!!!

You Sir, Pidgeot,are a genius and should be working at Gree instead of the design/programming idiots there now.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Spent over 6 vaults, top 10 in Zambia, gain ****ty 9m, its about 1% of my attack, totally not worth.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona View Post
    Your proposals are flawed. Go back and ask yourself how that prize structure would benefit the MW community. I won't go into detail, but to to offer a 20% attack boost now, to the top 25 seems unsound.
    How did you arrive at the figures in your prize list? Did you pluck them out of the air, thinking "that sounds good"?
    Where are the next Att/Def boosts in your list of the top 4000? There are none.
    Good grief!!!

His rewards are ridiculously stupid.. he did pluck them out of thing air. I am surprised at all the praise he is receiving from the other clueless idiots. I stopped reading after the plus one building construction for a top ten group. Umm wtf! Great lets spend loads of $ for a reward they don't need.

The more you actually look at the rewards the more clueless this guy seems to be.
    Justice League (Beyond The Dead)

Finished first place in every war. Recruiting active players for our 4 teams. https://groupme.com/join_group/6757157/wRRGFR

I am the Commentator of Comments

Post Count
    @mreilly and Arizona

Yeah, I did make these up out of then air, however a lot of though went into this. Top 10 prize, to my knowledge has never happened. so the top 10 and higher will get +1 building construction. Not a big deal but can play a role in the future. The rewards are set up for both current and future play. Not only do you get +1 construction, but you also get everything on the list!

Also, the list is setup to deal with the power creep the game went through. This mean ANY new players that come into the game can go to factions that will have them and they can get rewards to quickly build their game. This is a big deal for getting and keeping new players. This will somewhat deal with the issue of players not being able to keep up.

If you want Attack and Defense boost Arizona, then play in the other events. You'll get to 50% to those stats and they are plentiful. WD was setup to please all players and give new players a fighting chance, as well as those weaker factions. Also mreilly, I've been around a lot longer than you. I've seen each change the game went through and even all the bad, since Im a Android player. Show some respect.

Im sorry you two cant see value in this list. Perhaps belonging to those top factions kill what the game could be for you. I know people dont want to spend 6 vaults on +1 whatever boost but they would for this.