World Domination Intel Room

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: World Domination Intel Room

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

World Domination Intel Room

--------------------------------$F-R-E-E$------------------------------------

*WD Intel Room*
    Rules & regulations

W.D Intel Rooms By Tex

All you have to do is copy paste your scouts info. If there's no intel that has already been posted then you would need to add the scouts your faction did in every war declared.

There Will also be previous intel on lots of factions from Amrenia & Zambia. I will try by next war add the difference from both WD events so we have a estimated idea on what to add to Zambia's in order to win most battles.

There will be intel From the top 1-2,000 Factions.

These intel room's will be Updated and maintained 24/7 during the WD Event!

These Intel rooms will have rules and guidelines that need to be followed.

The rooms will have Admins so we keep the intel updated and neatly organized.!!!

These rooms will be free to join. All we ask is every faction in the rooms to do there part and post there scouts after your done with scouting preferably while you are regaining your health so we can have it stored by the next time that faction declares.

After war when the room is evaluated from start of WD to end of WD. If your Team hasn't posted any intel to the group then you could be removed from group due to in-activity. If removed due to in-activity and are re-invited by a member. That member will be removed along with the invited that was removed from the group the 1st time for being in-active!

Here's an Example on how the intel needs to be posted in the room.
    When posting defense plz enter (3 digits for Thousand & single millions) & (4 digits for 10millions) &
    (5 digits for 100millions) Example= (000k) , (0.00m) , (00.00m) , (000.00m).
    Also on the players Level / Defense there is no need to add L for Level & D for defense.
    When there is a duplicated name in faction plz count down from the DL how many it is to that player starting with the DL as 1.
    Example: Alex(12 Dwn)- Level / Defense.
    If possible it would be great to mark the best targets & also if that target was over vaulted.
    Example: (+)Alex- Level / Defense(+) $$$
    Example: -->Alex- Level / Defense<-- $$$

*Name of Faction*
    (Blank space)
    DL-Players Name- Level / Defense w/ k=thousand & m=million
    Players name1- Level / Defense
    (+)Players name2- Level / Defense(+)
    Players name3- Level / Defense
    Players name4- Level / Defense- $$$
    Players name5- Level / Defense
    Players name6- Level / Defense
    -->Players name1(8th Dwn)- Level / Defense<--

WD Intel Room By Tex links:
    Group-Me ID: blgtexs@yahoo.com
    Group-Me https://groupme.com/join_group/8221964/bhdKO3
    &
    Line ID: bLgtex
    Line only holds 199 members so reserve your spot quick

3 people are allowed from each Faction so that's 1 per 8 hours of a day so you can have at least 1 person doing intel the whole day.

Thanks for every 1 for reading this valuable Thread. If you want to maximize your WD points then this is the best way to go without spending any money on D-Bot!!!!!

If any 1 would like to become an admin to the groups to help with coordination and updating the info.
    You will be most definitely appreciated and well respected by others.

I Have found a great App to download to share WD scouting Intel.
    If anyone wants to try what i have found just join the GroupMe room or
    Send me a friends request on the line app then send me a Pm saying you would like
    to join the "WD Intel Room By Tex".

I know there's lots of intel rooms out there but with the app i found it might or might not be better then what Intel rooms that are already out there have.

I am sure you will like what i have found. I have been adding & updating all previous WD Intel that i have to the app so at least you have an idea of what there stats are.
    All you have to do is attack the DL & 2 others 1 from top of the opponents roster & 1 from the bottom. Between those 3 scouts you should be able to add the estimated difference to the rest of the team to have an accurate defense total.

If you have joined either the GroupMe or Line WD Intel Room By Tex. Then on Monday 05/19/2014. I will give out the info on which app to download so you can use the Intel provided, After i push the Data to all the members there will be a week until
    Grabbing-Greece for any Q&As.

---------------------------------$F-R-E-E$--------------------------------------

Good Luck to every 1 in the next WD. Especially since gree lowered the WDP values!!!
    Last edited by BlGTEX; 05-09-2014 at 11:44 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Honestly there are like 40 intel rooms already. Join one of them instead of trying to build something that's already built. Science...

Hell we don't even use an intel room, go dockbot

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks for your input !!!
    Your advise was noted.
    I guess this will Make 41 then wont it!!
    Its free will no 1 has to join if they don't want to.
    Don't you just love freedom knowing you can do what you want when you want.

Thanks again for your opinion but dockbot cost money intel rooms such as this 1 is free why waste money on a free game.
    Well it was free last time i downloaded it!!!
    Good Luck with your 40 intel rooms and your use of dockbot!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Leave it to a Texan to try and re-invent the wheel. Derp.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    my faction finished 8,413, give or take. I have some intel from a few factions in that range, can you use me?
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent1200 View Post
    Leave it to a Texan to try and re-invent the wheel. Derp.
    Leave it to a troll to sit under a bridge and be as useless as they look!!

Actually i made these rooms to talk about people like you that always got something negative to say!!!

If you dont have anything positive to say go back under your bridge homeless bums!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You started with negativity when you realized HayeZues was right. The more you have to defend your own post, the more obvious it is to anyone who wastes their time reading this.

Good luck with your intel rooms, if they don't work out then you can always join one that's been functioning and proven...

.....if you haven't black listed yourself by then from outbursts like this.

Get a clue
    Last edited by Agent1200; 05-06-2014 at 09:55 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    There is a really cool thing call dockbot where you pay US$25 per event. It is the best investment for your money because you don't need to scout and you know what to hit. So no more points to the opponents and that can translate to more than 50,000 wp per event if the entire team uses the intel correctly. The price is cheap compares to what we pay to GREE for fake gold.

And if 2 teams have dockbot, a com link is established to allow both teams to communicate. You can talk about a surrender, a trade off for a win rather than it goes through a shot out.

Only thing is that you need GroupMe. Furthermore, intel gets updated throughout the events so intel is almost current.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo13 View Post
    There is a really cool thing call dockbot where you pay US$25 per event. It is the best investment for your money because you don't need to scout and you know what to hit. So no more points to the opponents and that can translate to more than 50,000 wp per event if the entire team uses the intel correctly. The price is cheap compares to what we pay to GREE for fake gold.

And if 2 teams have dockbot, a com link is established to allow both teams to communicate. You can talk about a surrender, a trade off for a win rather than it goes through a shot out.

Only thing is that you need GroupMe. Furthermore, intel gets updated throughout the events so intel is almost current.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlGTEX View Post
    *WD Intel Room*

Thanks for every 1 for reading this valuable Thread. If you want to maximize your WD points then this is the best way to go without spending any money on D-Bot!!!!!
    FREE is his points. Agree DocBot is worth it

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Here is the link to the dockbot: http://botofwar.com

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Dockbot FTW!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    i might have missed it but, how do i list my self to the intel?
    *85 Superbowl Shuffle*
    Zambia - 301
    Armania - 226
    Mongolia - 248
    Finland - 200
    Turkey - 280
    Chile - 207
    Cuba - 216
    Netherlands - 359
    Italy - 369
    Mexico - 482
    France - 529
    India - 710
    Canada - 572
    Australia - 588
    Poland - 897
    Madagascar - 1027
    Colombia - 566

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo13 View Post

I Know about dock bot. It takes some time in order to get Intel. There are times within the 1st day or so that when you enter "Live Intel Faction Name" that you don't get Intel you need. And if your not a top faction then most of the time when you search for intel you get nothing. What i offer is free and with the programs i use its just as good or even better because you can save your money or put it toward gold.
    Some factions are free playing factions who doesn't want to give Gree any more money. When they can care less what the MW community wants or needs. The game is getting worse every month and recently they change the way the wdp are scored. Most of the people i know when they attacked with a single hit never even got 400+ points.

All i can say is Thanks for every 1s input here. I have spent hours and days on what i am providing. I appreciate all the advise you guys are giving me here. What i am willing to share is free all you have to do is share your Intel. Its the same concept that D-Bot provides. I have been in other room and i haven't seen what i am willing to offer. All i know is if any of you don't have the money to spend on dock bot and/or your not apart of a good working WD Intel Room. Then this is worth a try worst come to worst is you can do better some where else.
    If any 1 wants to give this room a shot. I can say you wont be disappointed. Again i say this is FREE.
    Personally i don't have the money to spend on D-Bot and if your in the top 2000 Faction and don't want to spend money to get Intel then try this out and if this room doesn't exceed your expectations then it was worth the money you didn't have to spend.

Sincerely, Tex

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We used to intel share.. it took a lot of effort and time for the officers.. once we migrated to dockbot, it became so much simpler.. all the faction members donate $1 on paypal, and then it is purchased

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It doesn't seem hard to copy and paste Intel. Even if I already used another Intel room it would make since to try two or more rooms incase my normal provider doesn't have Intel yet.
    I