Thread: Kudos to Gree.

Kudos to Gree.

Great job with the new update. Patch notes and everything. My only complaint: 400 gold for inviting a friend?? I mean really??

Other than that, great. Maybe we can get unlimited armor next?
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

All the changes to the interface are a little more aesthetically pleasing while also being a little more efficient too.
    Really great update.

A few weeks/months ago, people were beginnign to suspect that GREE more-or-less gave up on KnD and were only giving us lip service while the game faded away so they could focus on new projects. This seems to dispell that notion.

Still on my list of improvements I'd like to see
    • Greatly expanded armor inventory (at least 250, if not more)
    • New areas in story more, but perhaps we need an expansion or sequel for that.
    • Fix the Dark Prince's right hand in demon form. It looks bad.
    • Gem gifting, so I can help out my members or give them rewards for internal competitions.
    • New, non-EB Legendary armors would be cool.
    • A nude picture of Bea Arthur and a football helmet filled with cottage cheese.

Ive had the music turned off in this game for the longest time and now every time i open the app the music plays even though the music is turned off??

Also i do not like the fullscreen mode, it takes awkward screenshots and i hate having to swipe my key buttons out to exit the game.

Zero, to fix it, turn music on and off again. That will fix it (same bug every time when it updates)

Nice update, Gree. Stacked armor are nice indeed.
    Also, the winning tiers in arena gives enhancement keys now for 9 streaks (F2P players can get them), [Downside is that its even harder for f2p to rank higher in the list due to higher bonus for higher tiers, but thats fully understandable)

Good job
    IGN: Lu Bu [Lvl 200+] (RETIRED)
    Last Guild Position: Guild sentinel of Solaris
    Highest Arena ranking: #6

Maxed armors:
    Aegis of Majesty
    Arcane Mantle
    Arclite Shroud
    Beastmaster
    Cloudrange
    Cryptid
    Forgestone
    Maelstrom
    Specter shroud
    and other legendaries which is not worthy to be described here....

Unleveled epics:
    Aegis of majesty x1
    Arcane x1

Destroyed Epics:
    Blazeborn x2
    Moontide
    Beastmaster x1
    Tectonic

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    All the changes to the interface are a little more aesthetically pleasing while also being a little more efficient too.
    Really great update.

A few weeks/months ago, people were beginnign to suspect that GREE more-or-less gave up on KnD and were only giving us lip service while the game faded away so they could focus on new projects. This seems to dispell that notion.

Still on my list of improvements I'd like to see
    • Greatly expanded armor inventory (at least 250, if not more)
    • New areas in story more, but perhaps we need an expansion or sequel for that.
    • Fix the Dark Prince's right hand in demon form. It looks bad.
    • Gem gifting, so I can help out my members or give them rewards for internal competitions.
    • New, non-EB Legendary armors would be cool.
    • A nude picture of Bea Arthur and a football helmet filled with cottage cheese.
    I agree with that list. Don't know about the nude picture, though :P

Another thing that me and some other officers (not High Commanders) in our guild were talking about just recently is more ranks in the guild.
    One or two more 7% ranks. Maybe a Guild Recruiter and Co-Guild Master rank.

About new areas: I'd definitely love to see a few more areas. 1 or 2 more would do, to be honest. Both would be for 4 stars/Legendary armors. Maybe Dark Queen and Dark King? :b

And instead of gem gifting, they could just do armor gifting instead. Not the one where you have to buy gems to gift armor(s) to guild members, but an actual armor gifting system. With a limit of course.
    Or it could be an armor trading system. Trade an epic for an epic and a legendary for a legendary. Maybe even 2 or 3 legendaries for 1 epic.

Armor gifting has been discussed to death and the general consensus seems to be that it won't happen because it would probably cut into GREE's profits.

Gem gifting, however...

If you could send guildmates any amount of gems, then that would open the door to things like intra-guild competition (I bet you ten gems that I can get a higher war score than you.), rewards for productivity (The three highest scoring Commanders get ten gems.) or just general charity to help out other players.

Maybe even have a gem bank. It'd be easier for 40 people to put one gem each into a guild gem bank than for one person to put 40 gems into the bank.
    And then GM/GC/GS could dish them out.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Ive had the music turned off in this game for the longest time and now every time i open the app the music plays even though the music is turned off??
    The music resets everytime I log into the damn game now. So annoying!

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    Armor gifting has been discussed to death and the general consensus seems to be that it won't happen because it would probably cut into GREE's profits.

Gem gifting, however...

If you could send guildmates any amount of gems, then that would open the door to things like intra-guild competition (I bet you ten gems that I can get a higher war score than you.), rewards for productivity (The three highest scoring Commanders get ten gems.) or just general charity to help out other players.

Maybe even have a gem bank. It'd be easier for 40 people to put one gem each into a guild gem bank than for one person to put 40 gems into the bank.
    And then GM/GC/GS could dish them out.
    I love this idea.
    Last edited by HeadOpener; 05-11-2014 at 11:10 AM.
    Guild Master - Loners on Bus & The Short Bus
    Where the light at the end of the tunnel is the Bus coming your way!

We are currently recruiting for more info contact via line
    Headopener (Euro timezones)
    Sojourner1111 (US timezones).