Data push screwed up syndicates - middle of rb - thx gree!" - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Data push screwed up syndicates - middle of rb - thx gree!"

Banned
    Post Count
    Dont worry, just like in the last battle where gree set a precedent for compensating syndicates, i think every impacted syndicate can expect a free L100 boss kill (and prize) for each hour this continues. Obviously they want to prove that all the talk about only compensating TAW was indeed false. I think this is a great opportunity for Gree to show it values every syndicate as much as the art of war.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Epic fail of all time!!!!! There is no way anyone will get their rhythms back and get ball rolling properly for this boss,unless they can totally undo update and restore..if not we all should get final prize.

Lurker
    Post Count

Missing members

Quote Originally Posted by Morgz View Post
    I've been booted from my syn too
    25 members missing from synd really gree keep up the freaked bad jobs in the end of a 100 lvl boss kill utterly unnaceptable

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    Dont worry, just like in the last battle where gree set a precedent for compensating syndicates, i think every impacted syndicate can expect a free L100 boss kill (and prize) for each hour this continues. Obviously they want to prove that all the talk about only compensating TAW was indeed false. I think this is a great opportunity for Gree to show it values every syndicate as much as the art of war.
    That sounds like an excellent solution!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm the leader of the Syn.. In the syndicate is says I'm there, my account isn't in the syndicate mind you. I can even request in.. nothing happens.

This is.. umm.. not awesome.

Post Count
    President "Bobby": Mr. Gardner, do you agree with Ben, or do you think that we can stimulate growth through temporary incentives?
    [Long pause]
    Chance the Gardener: As long as the roots are not severed, all is well. And all will be well in the garden.
    President "Bobby": In the garden.
    Chance the Gardener: Yes. In the garden, growth has it seasons. First comes spring and summer, but then we have fall and winter. And then we get spring and summer again.
    President "Bobby": Spring and summer.
    Chance the Gardener: Yes.
    President "Bobby": Then fall and winter.
    Chance the Gardener: Yes.
    Benjamin Rand: I think what our insightful young friend is saying is that we welcome the inevitable seasons of nature, but we're upset by the seasons of our economy.
    Chance the Gardener: Yes! There will be growth in the spring!

10% off gold sale, 30 minutes, GO!

Lurker
    Post Count
    All gold spent on this event should be refunded!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think this is a BIG MESS that may have affected a lot of syndicates. old members reappeared and new members dissapeared.. And we cannot even remove them!!!!!
    GREE, FIX THIS ASAP.... You have ruined the game again too close the war...
    Where is your Quality aSsurance team?
    Miguel
    FCE Syndicate code: 866 365 441
    Mafia code: 227 725 920
    Mafia code: 734 712 783

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    In reality, if you just accept the fact that GREE can never get a single data push error free, your life will be free of a lot of stress

Post Count
    This is TOTAL BS!! Gree what are you a bunch friggin monkey's? This kind of stuff is your job right? Your suppose to be professionals??!! B U LL S H I T!!!!! Whoevers resposible for this should be FIRED IMMEDIATELY!!

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry I got people missing and bonuses not accounted for

I can't even contact all the people kicked from syn, people that are not supposed to be there are, and bonuses are not applied says I have them but there not there, such as member increases, when is this going to be fixed? Hopefully today!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They just smoke another bowl and laugh

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post

Amen. Good rational thinking. I like it. Time to put up or shut up.
    Hope you all have a great day.
    Angie

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Hey guys, we apologize for the inconvenience and are looking into this.

We will try to keep you posted on the latest!!

Lurker
    Post Count

13 members lost! Not happy!! How do I explain this them? Oh, I can't as they're gone

I've lost 13 good members and now have no way of finding them to explain! Compensation is a must, and so is a complimentary message to each member removed along with full reinstatement with all bonuse!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69 View Post
    So GREE Data Push has just totally screwed up Syndicates!

Data has gone back about a week

& I've got people booted out

Right in middle of Raid Boss, while attempting to kill level 100 Bosses...

SPEECHLESS & CONTINUAL INEPTITUDE!

SORT THIS OUT ASAP - AND ADD MINIMUM 24 HOURS TO RB!