Page 2 of 2 First 12

All you guys banging it out 5-10.

I think we scared 12-25 away, excellent war all.

See you tomorrow, I got tapping.to do
    GUILD CHAMPION: Beastmode Gods
    Currently recruiting active players and overnighters
    Line ID: tlob_obviously

MAXED EPICS: APOCALYPSE, TRESKILION, REVELATION, CRYPTIC, AQUATIC, SPECTER, SANDSTORM, DRUIDIC, MAELSTORM, NORTHERNS, BLAZEBORN, R. KALE

Had a great time going for Apocalypse with the amazing group from Big Ben #4 iOS! Hope everyone had a good weekend warring as well
    IGN: FDP Yongsan RRu
    GM of ForgeDragons Path
    HC of The Rainbow Rug
    #6 War of the Enchantress
    #3 Xantico Raid
    No Minimums. Max Participation
    LINE fdpyongsan to apply

BROS has finally fallen...

BROS has finally fallen...

Yeah... As u might have heard or known, BROS gave in to stripping at the end of the 2nd day after achieving over 19mil points through hard work. We tried our best to tell the guilds through fair playing but every time we move by 600k-700k, the stripping guilds jumped by a Million. It was when we realized that it's impossible to win without stripping and that our members have spent too much to stop. Nonetheless the price to pay is huge. BROS last war and final existence were determined the moment we chose to strip. We hate stripping but did it. We broke our code of conduct but will not lose our pride by continuing.

We hereby announce the disband and closure of BROS and would like to thank the guilds that have helped us in the final war. We appreciate the help rendered and the friendships fostered through this game. Most importantly, many thanks to our members, friends from South Park, Bunch of Jerks and Loc City who helped in this war as well as our allies/sub guilds (Enclave, TFS) for being extremely awesome.

With BROS out of the picture, the next guild war should be easier. We sincerely hope that there will not be another guild wasting their hard-earned money on it if the top 10 have been pre-fixed. We too hope that u guys can recover the joy when knd started without the rank bonus.

Lastly, we would like to apologize to TFS for being implicated when u r not involved in this war with us (guys, please stop attacking Frostman on his non-stripping campaign. BROS made a mistake, we pay for our action.) However, we would like to appeal to the crowd to continue supporting the anti-strip campaign. If you dislike it, don't do it. Else get out of it.

Thank you

BROS Council

P.S. There is no sarcasm or ill-intention intended here. Please spare us ur critics. Appreciate that.

Congrats to all the top 11 teams on a hard fought war.
    Last edited by Harbear; 05-13-2014 at 02:25 PM.
    Knights of Furyans

new gw

I am bros godadian and I fought this last war with them...its a shame that things came to this and more then commendable on behalf of the bros to follow through and make these decisions...true warriors who hold their personal standards above the need to win at any cost necessary...we were give or take a few 100k away from 19 mill b4 the decision was made..and tho most would've taken the loss it became more then that..congrats to all top 11 teams it was a fn rediculous war...thanks to all the bros...*bows*...and thanx for keepn it real...

Quote Originally Posted by godadian View Post
    true warriors
    You aren't warriors. It's a video game.

It's very charming and perhaps even respectable in some way that you guys are taking this whole thing so seriously, but isn't this getting a bit silly? Disbanding your entire guild just because you had to adopt a certain tactic?

You ever see that Will Ferrell movie about basketball?
    It's like that movie, at the end, when he does the alley-oop. Everyone is all like OMG THAT'S NOT PART OF THE GAME!! but they can't figure out exactly which rules it breaks.

Stripping is the same. It's not cheating. It's not dishonorable. It's actually VERY honorable to help your friends.

Quit being drama queens and get back in there and fight like men.
    Last edited by Sol Invictus; 05-13-2014 at 11:46 AM.

I agree with Sol. Bros, if you truly wanted to be "honourable" you would be proud to make t10 regardless of how. And you would remain active to truly honour KoF who did not make t10. Why go so hard for tht Epic and quit? I know for a fact KoF wouldn't have let tht epic go to waste. The samurai fought with honour, you guys are just a bunch of flip floppers. Put tht epic to use. Do us all a favour and keep the fight going.
    Champion Of Solaris
    Line ID: themustardtiger

Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    You aren't warriors. It's a video game.

It's very charming and perhaps even respectable in some way that you guys are taking this whole thing so seriously, but isn't this getting a bit silly? Disbanding your entire guild just because you had to adopt a certain tactic?

You ever see that Will Ferrell movie about basketball?
    It's like that movie, at the end, when he does the alley-oop. Everyone is all like OMG THAT'S NOT PART OF THE GAME!! but they can't figure out exactly which rules it breaks.

Stripping is the same. It's not cheating. It's not dishonorable. It's actually VERY honorable to help your friends.

Quit being drama queens and get back in there and fight like men.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMustardTiger View Post
    I agree with Sol. Bros, if you truly wanted to be "honourable" you would be proud to make t10 regardless of how. And you would remain active to truly honour KoF who did not make t10. Why go so hard for tht Epic and quit? I know for a fact KoF wouldn't have let tht epic go to waste. The samurai fought with honour, you guys are just a bunch of flip floppers. Put tht epic to use. Do us all a favour and keep the fight going.

Sometimes i wonder... if it's the people that make a guild or the guild that make the people? We are still going to be active players but not in a top 10 guild. Everyone has their own perception and I hope you guys respect our decision. The epic will not go to waste. We are going to recover the fun and enjoy the friendship through building from scratch. It seems more of a waste to use the epic to farm a stripped player. Btw, the disband was made not beforehand only after we decided to give in to stripping. Had we known that stripping is gonna be out of control, we would not have gone for this war. As such, my sincere apologies to KOF.

Who would benefit if we continue fighting head-on? It will be Gree. With BROS out, that would make the top 10 guilds top 10. No one have to waste additional money. I have no enmity with anyone and I feel the pain for knowing how much money that is... No drama here. Just want to thank those who have helped us along the way. Greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Hahahahaha... P.S. Sol, I am just a weak gal... Please be nice.

Then fight like women!

With shovels.

Ok maybe my comment was a bit harsh. Sorry :P
    But whats the fun of 10 guilds going for top 10? Tht last war had a unpleasent twist, but it was exciting, no?
    Champion Of Solaris
    Line ID: themustardtiger

Ok maybe my comment was a bit harsh. Sorry :P
    But whats the fun of 10 guilds going for top 10? Tht last war had a unpleasent twist, but it was exciting, no?
    No worries, Tiger. You are a reasonable guy, so i don't take offence. I am sure there will be guilds wanting to go for the try, though I really hope not. It will always be an unpleasant twist for the 11th guild. Can you imagine ten over thousand of dollars spent? To be honest to your question, victory was sweet for only that one moment. Most of the time I felt sick of war. That's why i wouldn't want to go through it again. But again, it's up to individual.

All the best guys!

Good luck to you guys Sui
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Why go so hard for tht Epic and quit?
    There are 2 answers to this question.

Flattering: we saw the interests of our bretheren from South Park, Loc City, Bunch of Jerks etc.. who were fighting with us, as top priority. Stripping or not-stripping, they did everything possible for that win.

Less flattering: some people from other guilds decided for us that we should quit and they were behaving inappropriately... And, as someone said recently, one should not poke the bear if he isn't sure he can handle it.

Both are true.

BROS knew to let go. We did it 2 wars ago when we didn't get Arclite Shroud (the one I wanted the most btw grrrrr xD). But not in this case.

Ivor (The Enclave)
    Last edited by Ivor; 05-14-2014 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuiBian88 View Post
    Sometimes i wonder... if it's the people that make a guild or the guild that make the people? We are still going to be active players but not in a top 10 guild. Everyone has their own perception and I hope you guys respect our decision. The epic will not go to waste. We are going to recover the fun and enjoy the friendship through building from scratch. It seems more of a waste to use the epic to farm a stripped player. Btw, the disband was made not beforehand only after we decided to give in to stripping. Had we known that stripping is gonna be out of control, we would not have gone for this war. As such, my sincere apologies to KOF.

Who would benefit if we continue fighting head-on? It will be Gree. With BROS out, that would make the top 10 guilds top 10. No one have to waste additional money. I have no enmity with anyone and I feel the pain for knowing how much money that is... No drama here. Just want to thank those who have helped us along the way. Greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Hahahahaha... P.S. Sol, I am just a weak gal... Please be nice.
    I kinda have to say, 40 less active epics out there make my epic more valuable. Still respect yall, the game can be made really fun with out gems also. Its still an exciting game, geming or not . Hats off to you guys and I hope maybe a few of you decide to come back because I would love to play by your sides.
    Guild Master of Sugar Rush

Currently recruiting players for new FREE PLAY guild, please message me in Line app!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

This last war brought out the worst in some people/guilds.