The scam that is called GREE

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The scam that is called GREE

Lurker
    Post Count

The scam that is called GREE

Same old, same old... Reaches 9/10 for box event (like always since 1 year back), 3 days to go, opens 5x with gems for the 100 gems GREE gave away. All units. And for the upcoming 40 hours, about 25 more units and "Sorrys".

You're the biggest f'king scam company out there GREE. I can't believe people pay tremendous amount of money for something that is designed to make you spend as much as possible.

I used to spend some gems in this game, thinking there would be improvements in this game later. Haha, I guess the joke is on me.

I do not care if you ban me, simply means what I'm saying is true, which we all know.

My ingame nick is bongzor, my stats are fairly good, but then again... I'm a cursed level 200 because you do not know how to develop a well balanced game.

Post Count
    Gree not going to change.so if Gree pisses you off that much just stop playing KA.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    old news folks. the box event is a lottery. no guarantee of anything. had an account on 9/10 since day one. did not reach ten.

that's the way it goes.

please lock up this thread; and feel free to lock up the five jump threads while you are at it.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Dude chill out **** happens. If it gets you this stressed I hear angry birds is a relaxing game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You're mad because you spent 100 free gems? I spent 1600 and didn't complain. I'm sure a lot of other people spent more.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Just4fun View Post
    You're mad because you spent 100 free gems? I spent 1600 and didn't complain. I'm sure a lot of other people spent more.
    Exactly! LOL. 100 free gems and he's mad! i know people who have spent 5k gems and didn't get it. Once you go over the 2k gems mark then you can get upset.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Totalwar View Post
    Gree not going to change.so if Gree pisses you off that much just stop playing KA.
    Cheers! I totally agree
    The Sailing Alpacas

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    lol you have a better chance at lottery than gree's box event. Gree's algorithm for box events is they give you 9/10 easily and 0.1% chance to get the 10th.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Just funny how you sit and agree to let them scam you, nothing else. Pure stupidity.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    @bongzor: We all know box events are a game of chance. I have won 10/10 gem free in some and in others thrown a mountain at it but to no avail. I'm not sure what happened to the option to purchase the 10/10 reward. If you guys can recall, in the last box event, the 10/10 unit was the Black Smoke Mule (+15% building upgrade time) which can be bought in store for 1200 gems. Whatever happened to that option? I would very much love to see that being available again as an instore purchase though it might just be my own wishful thinking

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    its a gamble and it didnt go in your favor, boohoo, deal with it and move on like the rest of us.
    Hi guys

Post Count
    The best way yo win these sort of events is Hold App till it shakes then hit the "X" and its that simple! 100 gems some would burn that just as a snack ! i have spent upto 3K on the Chimera event waaay back yonder ! and still didnt get it

Consistent Contributor Samskill's Avatar
    Post Count
    This trick always work. Go to setting, toggle the sound fx switch 7~8 times and bingo ! Collect yr rewards!
    NO MORE FUN !

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaHonu View Post
    Exactly! LOL. 100 free gems and he's mad! i know people who have spent 5k gems and didn't get it. Once you go over the 2k gems mark then you can get upset.
    Well, as the old saying goes, "A fool and his money are soon parted".

Post Count
    Well, speaking of Gree, because of their laggy servers, I accidentally sold a level 10 building while collecting my money. They refused to replace it because there is a pop up confirmation box. Nice! Also, the 24 hour LTB has yet to spawn any green arrows to hit on my iPad, yet is working on my iPhone.

It's not like I was spending much before, but I will definitely never spend another nickel on this game. The server is crap, their responses are crap, and the programming is crap. Halfway thinking of turfing the game altogether, but airport layovers can get pretty boring.

Well done Gree. Your short-sightedness never ceases to amaze me.