if it follows MW, we get matched to other 2 syndicates, we have battles that can last 30 minutes or one hour. each battle you will have to dominate streets or corners(give me a break I'm translating it from MW) by deploying equipment. every ten minutes, a fight?? is over and points are tallied. to male any points at all you must have dominated that street corner. there are several corners per period. the syndicate that made more points in dominating corners would win that fight. at the end of the battle, all points are tallied and prizes are awarded to first and second place in that battle. an overall score is kept on how many control points each syndicate won, and prizes are awarded to the syndicate at the end. major difference here is that each syndicate gets awarded only one prize based on their tier. EQUIPMENT DEPLOYED IS LOST!!!! be careful when deploying equipment to not deploy anything you want(i.e. bonus units). another part of this is the stat inflation attached to it. if you saved your Respect Points, they may be used to buy new better units that should be released before Street Assault. Most complaints are form people that do not understand what they are doing. Try to understand it before doing anything. I'm Sure gree will post more info about it, which may have different names/rules from what I'm posting here. As I said, I'm translating event from MW. it could very much be different. But the idea should be the same.