DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Street Assault is Coming!!!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Street Assault is Coming!!!

street assault.jpg

Looks like Gree is going to bring Street Assault to Crime City. Get ready, its Brutal!!!!
    We will be able to see our lowest used equipment, as well as get rid of it!!
    I hope they post the rules soon, but they should be very similar to MW.
    I also hope that they bring over new units to Crime City as well, its about time!!!!

Post Count
    Mind enlightening me about this event, as I dont play MW, whats it all about

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    stat inflation is about to get epic.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    if it follows MW, we get matched to other 2 syndicates, we have battles that can last 30 minutes or one hour. each battle you will have to dominate streets or corners(give me a break I'm translating it from MW) by deploying equipment. every ten minutes, a fight?? is over and points are tallied. to male any points at all you must have dominated that street corner. there are several corners per period. the syndicate that made more points in dominating corners would win that fight. at the end of the battle, all points are tallied and prizes are awarded to first and second place in that battle. an overall score is kept on how many control points each syndicate won, and prizes are awarded to the syndicate at the end. major difference here is that each syndicate gets awarded only one prize based on their tier. EQUIPMENT DEPLOYED IS LOST!!!! be careful when deploying equipment to not deploy anything you want(i.e. bonus units). another part of this is the stat inflation attached to it. if you saved your Respect Points, they may be used to buy new better units that should be released before Street Assault. Most complaints are form people that do not understand what they are doing. Try to understand it before doing anything. I'm Sure gree will post more info about it, which may have different names/rules from what I'm posting here. As I said, I'm translating event from MW. it could very much be different. But the idea should be the same.

Post Count
    sounds difficult... So if im using my highest attack weapons.. it will get lost... even if i win? (and how to win if u dont use ur strongest weapons...)
    **The Crazed Outlaws-TcO (Top100)**
    Dunky 485-926-532
    232.1m/146.0m Att/Def
    32m IpH
    Life is what u make of it..

TcO Requirements:
    - min 42x IPH a week till maxxed bonusses.
    - approx 35k IP in wars (we dont fuss about 1k less or so)
    - Gold optional
    - Groupme preferred (we're a chatty lil bunch)
    - Have FUN! (be friendly, chatty and active)

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Don't use your strongest weapons. Whatever you use always get lost. you will be able to use weapons just outside your mafia. weapons that you are already not using on your mafia so is not a loss. but you can use weapons from your mafia as well. there will be a check box that allow you to see all weapons/equipment or see only weapons that you are not using. but even then, be careful not to deploy stuff with bonuses attached, or you will loose the bonus. also for each corner a certain type of equipment is best because for example one corner vehicles will have a bonus if used and another corner melee weapons have a bonus. sounds really confusing i know. but once you are in it, it will be easier to understand. I gather a bunch of syns will struggle the first battles then get used to it. i really don't think we will have a weekend off it either. it should be 24h events.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Glad i quit when i did
    We be clubbin: 75th
    Nightlife : 58th

Now Recruiting

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunky View Post
    sounds difficult... So if im using my highest attack weapons.. it will get lost... even if i win? (and how to win if u dont use ur strongest weapons...)
    If you have a lot of respect there hopefully will be new big stat items appearing. Same with cash. Use those for this event. You can of course offload all those pistols, steyrs, nail bats etc, but if you do then you won't win the battles.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    You're sure Gree will post more information?

That's hilarious.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post

That's hilarious.
    Go find thread about Full Aasault in MW forum announcements. It's the same thing in a new bottle.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Anybody no when it starts
    Hammer down

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post

That's hilarious.
    I'm sure they will. It's just a question of how many weeks after it starts will we get anything official. They seem to like to let us grope around blindly these days.
    Greedy don't hurt us, no more.

Post Count
    sounds interesting and confusing.

Question for those who also play MW: Is there a way to "sort" your weapons view on the iOS system (in Crime City)? That's biggest issue I have as far as looking at my weapons. I can't for the life of me figure out any way to sort what I have -- therefore if I want to look for something in particular, I just have to scroll and stare endlessly. Any way to work around this?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    yes, you can sort them out by type, or strength.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Good god this sounds like a full-time job. I don't have the time to look through hundreds of items, find the best ones I'm not using, check to make sure they don't have a modifier on them, double-check to make sure there is no modifier, triple-check for a modifier, and finally use my nail bats anyway because I'm too scared to lose an item with a modifier. I don't care how good the prizes are, I'll sit this one out. Fortunately, with the new rivals list, missing out on some good prizes won't matter anyway.