Street Assault is Coming!!! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Street Assault is Coming!!!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisingrBoss View Post
    we are talking a LOT of gold for a gold player to do 10x more damage. in MW each gold unit will cost you like 35 gold. granted those units do 10x more damage, but still it get's pretty expensive to use a lot of them. you can easily buy with IPH enough units to beat that, unless, how i said they are spending really A LOT of gold.
    When you think about the amount of gold the top three use, almost without thinking about it for some players, I can't see them worrying about it. Some others might just get tipped over the edge to quitting.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    When you think about the amount of gold the top three use, almost without thinking about it for some players, I can't see them worrying about it. Some others might just get tipped over the edge to quitting.
    Yes it will cost alot of gold as you can see here its just a way for us to spend more money on gold

2775 gold for quantity X 100

its crazy
    Last edited by Gr3g; 08-18-2014 at 02:39 AM.

Post Count
    So ultimately, play with items you can for the event and just not worry about it. Good deal.
    Last edited by TRAZ; 08-18-2014 at 05:52 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr3g View Post
    Yes it will cost alot of gold as you can see here its just a way for us to spend more money on gold

its crazy
    They would probably make more money if it were a little cheaper. Then more people could buy it. When is this coming?
    Level: Low
    Stats: Beast

That is all....

Post Count
    I wouldn't worry about it, probably not for many years yet.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr3g View Post

its crazy
    For those who buy 100 vaults at a time, it's loose change from the bonus gold. Crazy for the vast majority though.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    There was 2 versions of this on MW don't forget- Full Assault and the newer version Frontline. They run more or less the same but have subtle differences which overall affected the events and made them completely separate from each other. The first version, Full Assault (FA) was the one where people with good iph really benefited from it. With little gold my faction achieved #19 and #3. I'm not saying we didn't use gold but not as much as we do in Frontline (FL). Like MW, CC has new equipment that has contributed to some stat inflation. In FA we would have to buy equipment and use this on nodes to gain control points, or influence points (my guess of what the points will be called). This could include units from your army and as we discovered using the cash units is better. This is because people with high iph can easily make up the money they've lost in no time and "repurchase" the used units this time with added bonuses to drive stats up even more. The one mistake some of us made was using our valor units which is the same as respect point units, so DON'T USE YOUR REPSECT POINT UNITS!!

FL is a different beast, it's purely about gold. Even with my 12 mil iph on MW I saved up a few days, did a few raids and was able to buy over 1k of the special cash tank units which can only be used in FL. There is a gold unit too and another cheaper, pointless unit that only the lower rank teams will buy. Best option is if you can buy loads of the highest cash unit available as you get more points per gold if you use refills. The refills are 25 gold for 25 deploys so you get something like 52k more points for cash than you do gold the unit.

Depending on which type of event gree choose will depend on whether iph is irrelevant or not and more importantly if gold use is more significant.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Asto View Post
    There was 2 versions of this on MW don't forget- Full Assault and the newer version Frontline. They run more or less the same but have subtle differences which overall affected the events and made them completely separate from each other. The first version, Full Assault (FA) was the one where people with good iph really benefited from it. With little gold my faction achieved #19 and #3. I'm not saying we didn't use gold but not as much as we do in Frontline (FL). Like MW, CC has new equipment that has contributed to some stat inflation. In FA we would have to buy equipment and use this on nodes to gain control points, or influence points (my guess of what the points will be called). This could include units from your army and as we discovered using the cash units is better. This is because people with high iph can easily make up the money they've lost in no time and "repurchase" the used units this time with added bonuses to drive stats up even more. The one mistake some of us made was using our valor units which is the same as respect point units, so DON'T USE YOUR REPSECT POINT UNITS!!

FL is a different beast, it's purely about gold. Even with my 12 mil iph on MW I saved up a few days, did a few raids and was able to buy over 1k of the special cash tank units which can only be used in FL. There is a gold unit too and another cheaper, pointless unit that only the lower rank teams will buy. Best option is if you can buy loads of the highest cash unit available as you get more points per gold if you use refills. The refills are 25 gold for 25 deploys so you get something like 52k more points for cash than you do gold the unit.

Depending on which type of event gree choose will depend on whether iph is irrelevant or not and more importantly if gold use is more significant.
    Thanks for the clarification. Both FA and FL are active in MW? Or did gree went with only 1 of them?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. Both FA and FL are active in MW? Or did gree went with only 1 of them?
    Well after a lot of complaining and controversy about the FA event, gree scrapped it and remade it into FL. There were complaints about the insane amount of gold needed but I think people preferred spending gold and not much in game cash than having to spend heaps of in game cash and heaps of gold
    Last edited by Asto; 08-18-2014 at 06:35 AM.

Post Count
    Well after a lot of complaining and controversy about the FA event, gree scrapped it and remade it into FL. There were complaints about the insane amount of gold needed but I think people preferred spending gold and not much in game cash than having to spend heaps of in game cash and heaps of gold
    Well this sucks!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Well this sucks!
    Indeed. Don't be surprised if it's more similar to FL as I think gree make more money in that event than any other, including WD which as you said, sucks����

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Indeed. Don't be surprised if it's more similar to FL as I think gree make more money in that event than any other, including WD which as you said, sucks����
    Quite. A cynic might think the two 24 hr and one 11 hr wars were tests to see just how much money could be sucked out. Given the top three IP totals were not much different in the 11 hr war from the previous 24 hr one (and those were around 50% of the normal three day war) what is the betting that the old wars might be phased out in favour of the shorter and apparently more lucrative newer variants.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    We'll be posting more information on this event next week. We'll give you a quick FAQ and answer any other questions you may have.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    We'll be posting more information on this event next week. We'll give you a quick FAQ and answer any other questions you may have.
    Before the event begins?
    Line ID: clementine88

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Before the event begins?
    Yes, before the event begins.