Nasty cheaters in game and Unfair game play

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nasty cheaters in game and Unfair game play

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down Nasty cheaters in game and Unfair game play

Why is GREE allowing cheaters to continue to play this game? I have a lady robbing me everyday several times a day, and guess what? I can't rob her back, because she has no damn buildings or trees or anything else in her empty hood. Very unfair game play and I wrote and told GREE and she is still at it. I gave them everything I had on her; all but her rank and serial number.

Had another player that used to rob me profusely, but I never robbed him and he came into my hood and disrespected me something terrible. I blocked him from posting on my wall, and wrote GREE as well about the problem. NO HELP from them, so I stopped collecting the robbed buildings for at least a week, and only collected my big money buildings. This was the only way I could get rid of these damn cheaters and bums.

Another issue: why is GREE allowing all these lower level players to have power over us longtime higher lelvel players? I have seen people in battle with level 28 and over 4 or 5 million in att and def stats. I am lvl 164 and just breaking 5 mil after over two years. Unfair game play. Getting tired and about to quit as game is no longer fun.
    GREEEEE GRRRRRRRR

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    your fault for being complete crap at this game (yes, its possible) and there's nothing wrong with someone with no income. they spend all their time robbing others. stop whining just because you have trash stats

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Pmsl.......yeah, being crap at a free game doesn't mean they are cheats, lmao

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Y r they cheaters lmao??

Post Count
    Take that! We win!
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Post Count
    The only way people rob you is when you don't collect. Collect on time and they'll get tired of trying to rob you. Those people you're calling cheaters are playing their game the way they want to and Gree can't do a thing about it. If a person has high stats they're either in a good syndicate, good active players, are buying their numbers or are campers, all actions approved by Gree. Good luck.

Post Count
    Hahahahaha 5mil, you should quit

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by oh yeah View Post
    your fault for being complete crap at this game (yes, its possible) and there's nothing wrong with someone with no income. they spend all their time robbing others. stop whining just because you have trash stats
    Hilarious! Obviously it doesn't occur to you that the leech also has "trash stats" to have the OP on their list.

There's only two reasons a player would have no income - either they rage sold everything because they couldn't take being robbed themselves, which makes them a crybaby; or they're so hopelessly inept at the game the concept of building anything is beyond them.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lol 164 with 5 mill, my level 25 would **** you in war
    We be clubbin: 75th
    Nightlife : 58th

Now Recruiting

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Not everyone that plays cc is in a syndicate.
    Hence his low stats.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Champion24 View Post
    Not everyone that plays cc is in a syndicate.
    Hence his low stats.
    I can see your point Champion BUT, this thread is just so PMSL Funny!

Just breaking 5 mil after 2 years? WTF!
    I've got a 6-8 wk old Mini that's already over 5.5 mil & I'm only in a lowly Top 200 Syndicate.

Thanks for the giggles this morning & if playing a Crime Game; Man Up OR go play a silly Girlie Dress Up Game!
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    lol.. nothing else to say
    MW: 241-710-189 L176 1.2bil Hard Hatters
    CC: 583-224-464 L108 28/25 Mystery Inc

both top something

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69 View Post
    I can see your point Champion BUT, this thread is just so PMSL Funny!

Just breaking 5 mil after 2 years? WTF!
    I've got a 6-8 wk old Mini that's already over 5.5 mil & I'm only in a lowly Top 200 Syndicate.

Thanks for the giggles this morning & if playing a Crime Game; Man Up OR go play a silly Girlie Dress Up Game!
    That says more about the dumb stat inflation than about the OP's capabilities at this game (let's leave aside whether he's in a syndicate for now), and if you thought about it for a few seconds you'd see that.

The level of your syndicate isn't the issue. Outside top 25 or maybe top 50 war is the worst way to get stat boosts. You need to complete Raid Boss, Epic Boss and SLTQs for that. Oh, and be able to buy the big stat prize with the modifier if your syn can't complete that event.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Snow View Post
    lol.. nothing else to say
    Tony:

there is one more thing to add...

"Yo Cicero, Your momma's calling you. It's past your bedtime! Now, stop playing with all those mean old Boys & girls & get your ass home!"
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cicero58941 View Post
    Why is GREE allowing cheaters to continue to play this game? I have a lady robbing me everyday several times a day, and guess what? I can't rob her back, because she has no damn buildings or trees or anything else in her empty hood. Very unfair game play and I wrote and told GREE and she is still at it. I gave them everything I had on her; all but her rank and serial number.
    Sure there are cheaters in this game, however the example you provided above does not prove that this person is a cheater. There are several people who have robbed me and when I went to their hood they didn't have a single building in site.

Lupo was a prime example of someone who would constantly rob others yet had no buildings to rob in his hood.