Dear Gree, could we PLEASE have a little more breaks

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear Gree, could we PLEASE have a little more breaks

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Dear Gree, could we PLEASE have a little more breaks

Could you please for once LISTEN to the community.

We just finished a insane cycle with no stoppage between events, and many people quitting and leaving the game.

War is over, and lo and behold, calendar says another event starts today. Why not give 24 hours of break. WD is a crazy 3 day adventure

You are burning out your players....and so many are sick of it.

Why not remove one of the events in this cycle...give a couple days off?

I know this message won't have the desired effect...but a man can dream

Banned
    Post Count
    You're FREE to take your own breaks. You don't need to beg anyone for breaks, unless you work for them and they're paying you. Otherwise, do what's best for you.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    And war is less than 3 weeks away,,, why so little gap between wars,, it's becoming a bit much now,, should be held every calendar month

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tambour.de_ville View Post
    You're FREE to take your own breaks. You don't need to beg anyone for breaks, unless you work for them and they're paying you. Otherwise, do what's best for you.
    When you are in a top faction, you play for your faction. I skip crate events of course, but it is still a very busy schedule that could use some holes.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Yes and no

When you are playing in a top faction, skipping events can really hurt your acct. There is a certain lvl of expected stat increase from all players in these factions and we put pressure on ourselves to stay competitive. Since these are the players that most heavily fund the game we all love, it would be in the developers best interest to try to keep from burning them out/driving them away. All it takes is a little empathy on their part, like no scheduling WD weekend on major holiday long weekends or 417 back to back events.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paiens View Post
    When you are in a top faction, you play for your faction. I skip crate events of course, but it is still a very busy schedule that could use some holes.

Been there, done that, I let it go.
    I Don't let strangers dictate to me how to live my life and spend my time.
    But hey, we're all free to do whatever we want to do, or take orders from a tinhorn dictator.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FFF Oldtimer View Post
    When you are playing in a top faction, skipping events can really hurt your acct. There is a certain lvl of expected stat increase from all players in these factions and we put pressure on ourselves to stay competitive. Since these are the players that most heavily fund the game we all love, it would be in the developers best interest to try to keep from burning them out/driving them away. All it takes is a little empathy on their part, like no scheduling WD weekend on major holiday long weekends or 417 back to back events.

Yeah, that fake account I destroyed weeks ago. Don't care, but if you do, keep obeying your masters and your betters.

Im the boss of me.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yeah, that fake account I destroyed weeks ago. Don't care, but if you do, keep obeying your masters and your betters.

Im the boss of me.
    We get it you wuit...you are playing free...good for you. Some of us still like to be competitive and still have fun. It is not about the money, it is about the TIME. You know like the time you spend on here trolling the forums. ;-)

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paiens View Post
    We get it you wuit...you are playing free...good for you. Some of us still like to be competitive and still have fun. It is not about the money, it is about the TIME. You know like the time you spend on here trolling the forums. ;-)

No, tell me about it.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    PJ I do agree with you on your one statement, you're free to create your own breaks. I will disagree about being your own boss, you know your wife is. No shame in that. You still have one other master to answer to. Your addiction, yes, it's still alive and well. If not, you would no longer be posting here. You're done with the game, so you said, it no longer has it's clutches on you? Seems we see something diff. Even the almighty ferr has vacated these halls. He has truly broken free from his addiction. Guess he had the greater willpower.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    PJ I do agree with you on your one statement, you're free to create your own breaks. I will disagree about being your own boss, you know your wife is. No shame in that. You still have one other master to answer to. Your addiction, yes, it's still alive and well. If not, you would no longer be posting here. You're done with the game, so you said, it no longer has it's clutches on you? Seems we see something diff. Even the almighty ferr has vacated these halls. He has truly broken free from his addiction. Guess he had the greater willpower.
    Yeah, okay, whatever you say.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Ha

Looks to me like he has it about right. Only thing missing from your posts are some ranting about trinkets and your intellectual superiority

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Lol, maybe his next post will cover those subjects.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FFF Oldtimer View Post
    Looks to me like he has it about right. Only thing missing from your posts are some ranting about trinkets and your intellectual superiority
    why state the obvious? at any rate, you're hooked too.
    want an autograph?

Banned
    Post Count
    Lol, maybe his next post will cover those subjects.
    Why don't you just go and cry with your dog.