Please give as a confirm button, gem usage by fault - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please give as a confirm button, gem usage by fault

Post Count
    I just spend 90 gems on a unit, because of the game lag... Please gree, make a confirmation button to use gems. This isnt the first time, it already happened 4 times this month.

Post Count
    Same problem here. The splash screen when you open the game is directly above the option to buy "special" limited units. I just bought the Phantom Cutter trying to close the splash screen. It's only 90 gems but they would have been better uses than a 2k unit.

Consistent Contributor Capitalsfanatic's Avatar
    Post Count
    This has probably happened to many of us...sure has to me and I spend gems I didn't intend to. I like the idea of a Confirm button. Makes sense and leaves little room to argue that one did not intend to spend gems.
    American Veterans
    VET

83rd in The Cave
    85th in The Encampment
    78th in The Hollow
    56th in Undergrowth Temple Conquest (24-hour war)

U.S. Air Force-Retired

Invite Code: 805-196-353

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Capitalsfanatic View Post
    This has probably happened to many of us...sure has to me and I spend gems I didn't intend to. I like the idea of a Confirm button. Makes sense and leaves little room to argue that one did not intend to spend gems.
    Yes! It will cut down the support tickets for gem refunds from accidental purchases if you're required to purchase something AND confirm.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I mistakenly "bought" a crate for 230 gems and GREE refuses to reimburse me. It was right on game start-up and my finger slipped onto the "buy" button. I immediately wrote to support but the reply I received said "We do not refund gems spent on crates, accidental or otherwise." So I'm out 230 gems!!! This non-confirm button is BS!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CrawFishEater View Post
    Same problem here. The splash screen when you open the game is directly above the option to buy "special" limited units. I just bought the Phantom Cutter trying to close the splash screen. It's only 90 gems but they would have been better uses than a 2k unit.
    Clicking through a bunch of RB rewards I did the 340 gem one....

Would almost be nice if you got a feed of all the stuff instead of a zillion pop ups and you could just click on the ones you wanted to view. Would also give you a history to check inventory etc.

We're porting the same confirmations that modern war and crime city have over to KA in an upcoming update. Those include things like the building/ vault upgrades. It's actually not a good idea to put confirm buttons on everything (the health button for example; the first time we had a CoK event or other timed event where that is a thing, we'd have howling about it), but we don't like people accidentally spending gems. Support is liberal about reimbursing it (up to a point for the same account), but we can't do crates or other items that have random elements because people try to abuse that and it isn't fair to everyone.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    thanks CJ!!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    but we can't do crates or other items that have random elements because people try to abuse that and it isn't fair to everyone.
    That makes perfect sense, and it's also why those particular things should have a mandatory extra layer of confirmation.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've been playing for over two years. Accidental buying has happened many times whenever I have enough gems (or gold in the other games). Everytime I send a ticket I suggest a vault so that during timed events, you can pull out what you want to spend and at other times, you keep it in the vault and get a message that you don't have enough. Sort of like the vault in Crime City but without the 10% charge.

Given the new vault upgrades, I just accidentally paid gems to upgrade my vault for the second time in two years. While support was gracious enough to reverse the 350 gem spend (who would spend 350 gems to upgrade a vault that takes 48 hrs to finish?) it was also mentioned that it was the second time they made this exception. I do hope that confirm button comes through because I would hate to run out of chances. I am not careless but c'mon, iPhone screens are kind of small.

"I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. As a second exception, I have gone ahead and credited 350 gems to your account for the Instant vault upgrade, you will see the changes take place upon next login to the game....."

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    "Support is liberal about reimbursing it "
    Hello CJ54
    I have two open tickets about and not even got an answer.
    1 building and 1 vault upgrade not wished (nobody wish vault upgrades und very few quick building)
    The Red Baron TRB

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    There is a confirm button now

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    There is a confirm button now
    Now if only they'd remove those stupid pop-up windows of Boxes and Limited-Time Units on the start of the app.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post
    Now if only they'd remove those stupid pop-up windows of Boxes and Limited-Time Units on the start of the app.
    A-fucḳing-men to that.