Raid boss changed?!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Raid boss changed?!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Exclamation Raid boss changed?!

If I am right 3/22 of regular goal of this raid boss was different than before. Beating 3 times level 35 instead of the usual level 30. Few months ago it was the same change. But what more changes can we expect? Or better, who has a full schedule of this new raid boss?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    does it matter if they change from a 30 to a 35? you can kill a 35 by sneezing.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No of course we can beat them easily. But to keep easy syncing with regular it took an extra switch to regular and back. So to keep regular syncing with elite maybe it also needs extra switches to do. We don't want to make mistakes and waste a lot of uzis.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Whats the big deal? Follow the goals and kill the lowest lvl boss shown, when they sync up just check next goals and keep killing lowest level bosss
    Blood Sweat & Beers (BSB)
    Top 20 team!
    Always looking for bad azz recruits!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SemoreButtz View Post
    Whats the big deal? Follow the goals and kill the lowest lvl boss shown, when they sync up just check next goals and keep killing lowest level bosss
    Thanks for the tip, but not always true. For example 21/22 regular. If you only follow lowest bosses, than 22/22 regular is next. So you end up doing 9 times level 80 extra at 15/27 elite. But if you mean always follow the lowest times than it's true I see: http://crimecity3nnn.files.wordpress...1-02-14-pm.png

But this is the old schedule. Almost the same for this raid boss, but if you are unkown with some changes they made (like me) mistakes could be made. Better be well prepared.