GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: OSW v SUP, can they break them?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    On a more serious note,

How come pussy isn't censored, but a delicious fruit like g**** is??
    Simple, because that word can also be a kitten, and in Australia that's their word for cat.

Imagine being asked by your female neighbor (as I was once upon a time), "Want to see my pu**y?"

Lurker
    Post Count
    I never understand why people hate on SUP. If I could afford spending thousands a month, and still have a house/car/food and still be saving money then who cares. Let em be the best, to each there own.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DC2 View Post
    I never understand why people hate on SUP. If I could afford spending thousands a month, and still have a house/car/food and still be saving money then who cares. Let em be the best, to each there own.

Its more that people want a pay-to-play game to be even across everyone, and give the free guys a chance. Thats the trolls.

Then you have the people who find ways around Gree's very, very inept programming.

Then you have the people who didn't catch on, complaining that they spent money and didn't pay attention or weren't smart enough to figure it out.

Then you have the people who someone manage to hit 60million WD points. Lets say for the sake of arguing that half that was bonus gold. Then lets say 1/4 of that was hacked. . That leaves 22M. 22M across 60 people is 375K, very attainable.

Any way you slice it, we have people that want to be the best, people that ***** about not being the best, and people who ***** about the *****ers trying to be the best.

I find myself in a completely other category: Trying to figure out why the f u c k anyone on these forums cares?

Post Count
    Omg here come the trolls

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Artois. View Post
    Interesting you mention others hacking the le sets, can you explain why the sup 1 DL had 33 Hydra orbital protype, bonus units but not 33 complete sets?

You should look a little closer to home before accusing others..

Exactly...
    But apparently it seems that the dear gentlemen is more openly telling everyone that they can do whatever they want and is still "clean" while going around to accuse other factions and players.
    Absolute class... Luckily it's just a game. It will be a hell to know what they are capable of in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Genen View Post
    Dr. Evil talk about yourself. You have these hacked units I don't and we still won and you still lost. Nothing new. Trolls will come and chirp and SUP still will dominate.
    Silly Gene! I am "Dr Evil"! I am most definitely not Super Afro! Just look at the sentence structure, vocabulary, cadence, etc. In the meantime, thank you for the back-handed compliment. I suppose you also think "Dr Evil" stole your french fries from your McDonalds Happy Meal!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Well well, it's frankly ineffectual, and inconsequential. Hello troll. Was that you who took my happy meal? Bad troll.

Jealousy.

I never understand why these debates always turn in to arguments. I can see why there would be rivalry between osw and sup because they are in direct competition. Osw are the only faction out there with the ability to challenge sup at present. As for the rest of you, why be jealous or negative about either one of those factions when you will never reach them. Let them fight their fight. Yes, by all means pick a side and show support but whether you're top 10 or top 4000, the gap between you and them is too large to be *****ing about. When you have the spending power to compete, then throw your self in the mix. Till then, be happy with 4th.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dictator Scott View Post
    I never understand why these debates always turn in to arguments. I can see why there would be rivalry between osw and sup because they are in direct competition. Osw are the only faction out there with the ability to challenge sup at present. As for the rest of you, why be jealous or negative about either one of those factions when you will never reach them. Let them fight their fight. Yes, by all means pick a side and show support but whether you're top 10 or top 4000, the gap between you and them is too large to be *****ing about. When you have the spending power to compete, then throw your self in the mix. Till then, be happy with 4th.
    It's drama, people love good drama
    Have you loved your llama today?

Post Count
    Lol why is it that if a team scores 1 million per person, that they are all hackers. God dammit man, it's about strategy, who to hit and the average of points. I scored a million points and was not a single oz of bonus gold, took me 2 straight days of tapping, I have a whole faction to back me up for proof. Also, I have never heard of any of the top 10 teams getting ridiculous discounts on gold, if there is please tell me.

This forum is now full of a bunch of troll and babies crying that a superior team beat them and that it wasn't fair. You want to be a top player? Go buy a **** ton of gold. Can't afford it? Get a better f*cking job and work for it. People can spend their money how ever the f*ck they want to, I for one choose this and nice cars. Just because someone can afford $1000's a month on a stupid phone game doesn't make them automatically cheaters. Stop *****ing a worry about your own dam stats.
    Last edited by Mastert55!; 05-05-2014 at 11:46 PM.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Old pirates in old school

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thank you to SUP & OSW for the healthy rivalry, please continue the great work and continue the rivalry to maintain MW ongoing/surviving and for people like me to play for free, your unlimited generosity, kind donation to Gree and the unfortunate of MW is very much appreciated

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I love the terminology.. "top Player", "Superior Team". I fully accept everyone's right to spend their cash exactly how they wish, but tapping away all weekend probably doesn't qualify for the terms used in the various tirades above.

For me it's a game, my spending choice is probably also daft to some of you, but it's what I choose.

OSW vs SUP is just a consequence of human nature and a desire to be the best (subjectively of course). Leave them too it. If you follow the drama it's mildly entertaining at times, but far too often juvenile and puerile in it's content. Sometimes there are points of validty as well..

Have fun and enjoy whatever you do, but there is no need for hatred or jealousy of these guys.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob TRK View Post
    I love the terminology.. "top Player", "Superior Team". I fully accept everyone's right to spend their cash exactly how they wish, but tapping away all weekend probably doesn't qualify for the terms used in the various tirades above.
    Remember the nuclear soldier glitch? I spend my whole sunday to obtain that unit before gree would fix it. Was exhausted afterwards. So, nothing but respect for those guys tapping away their weekend. Need some dedication to do that.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Steel head, I was not disrespecting the efforts. I've got a number of the completion prizes including the Nuclear Solider. Just a matter of the perspective that we use and the terminology that's is associated with it. It takes effort sure, but it's only effort ( time and financial effort) to get them. There is a level (and it's low) of strategy and tactics in the game. Most of that is around what to buy and upgrade and it's affect in your unit base. Other than that it's down to time and cash investment. If you have few limits in your time and cash you can get good stats.

There is also knowledge of the game mechanics, but that's it really, unless of course you wish to exploit the various "features" of the game, which have been posted too many times to be repeated here.