Page 2 of 2 First 12

Guild with +6%

My code is WBP XFD BQP

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf3x6 View Post
    Wolf den is accepting new members after this war, level 30+ and must be active, no war minimums yet just show your active and willing to take part, all level 5 bonuses and a few HC spots available, line ID wolf3x6 hit me up if your interested or pm me

we are a new guild but growing fast, I am the GM level 107 with a few epics

Friend code WBD-NZQ-BCM

Also no Gemming is required!
    Hello, I have about 8 to 12 players that are looking for a new guild. Our Guild Master is inactive so we are looking for a new home. We place about 500 to 600 in wars. It's hard to get bonus with a weak and inactive GM. Please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by XcoyoteX View Post
    I'm a week old player but I already have four 4 stars armours,most of my city is covered in training fields,deep understanding of strategy n RPG games,I play apps 50+ hours a week,and I buy gems. Looking to join a established guild to grow with,finished PvP ranked 226 after only playing for 5 days
    Hi, If your still looking for a guild, come join my guild Sweet Limit, We are a friendly maxed level guild looking for active players 70+
    10% Fire
    9% Spirit
    10% Earth
    9% Water
    9% Air
    No minimum gold donations, just donate what you can when you can
    No gem purchases required
    All we ask is that you participate in all guild events
    We have been ranking within #150 guilds
    My friend code is WBM-MNH-GHD

[ANDROID] Super Villains has an opening!

Super Villains currently has 2 openings! Ranked #5 this last blitz!

-We are a maxed level 75 guild with all bonuses MAXED!
    -No gems are required, but are appreciated. However, if you want T25/T10, they are mandatory.
    -We are accepting players that are level 80+, or at least EB armor covering all elements.

SV members will help all new players to progress quickly and learn the ropes.
    Lower levels are taken, but may be asked to grow a bit first in an allied or sub guild for a few wars.

Promotions are given every armor war!
    GS: Best defensive armor
    GC: Highest scoring player that is also a reliable leader.
    HC: Based on war scores AND guild activity

Guild Minimums: Effort counts!
    2 Day armor war: com 30 HITS, HC+ 40 HITS.
    Blitz: 20 hits
    Raid: com 750k, HC+ 1mil. (exceptions for those under level 100)

SV is a part of the Majestic Nation which gives active members the chance to run T25 or T10. our top score is #5! We are currently gathering members for a T50 run, and these qualified for leadership positions.

MUST HAVE LINE APP!!

Please contact:
    GM. Line ID: Catweed
    or GS. Line ID: CrimsonRaptor
    or our Recruiter. Line ID: Numchia

The Villains look forward to hearing from you
    Last edited by JohnnyBoy69; 12-01-2014 at 06:35 PM. Reason: new spot opened up

Cool Live 2 Play (ios)

We are a top 50 guild recruiting skilled players who are willing to put the work in to get top 25. We have a great core of players with senior leadership and are looking to round out the rest of the guild. We have all elements up to 9% with two at 10%. Gemming is not a requirement but if you want to get t25 it does help and I can tell you now most of our top players do gem. Line app is required and you can add me ID is flex2909. And friend code is xbx-pzv-yzr in game name is flex. Contact me on line if interested

here to recruit for divergent freaks and viciously delicious

here to recruit for divergent freaks and viciously delicious

Hello all divergent freaks is completely maxed guild lv 75 all element bonuses currently 5 spost open lvl 60+ must be active with line app contact marius1234 koogler or Line id fayesuzanne also vd is our sub guild for training and prep to move up to df any interests may look up through guild search no major requirments except line and active thanks all

Super Baaaddd recruiting on andriod

Super Baaaddd is recruiting new members. Preferably higher levels but as long as you are active and contribute then we welcome you. I was a member of majestic, majestic alliance and BBT before I stopped playing. Now that I'm playing again I started a new guild and once we get member and level the guild we will be doing top 25 run possibly even top 10 if enough people are willing to spend gems. Message me on Line (ibgeorge) Look forward to having you join our guild!

The Shiva is recruiting

The Shiva is currently recruiting on android. We are a united front alliance guild that will accept all levels of active players. Line messenger app is required. Please contact me at line id 3juggla33

Frozen Fyre searching to Fuse

Frozen Fyre searching to Fuse

Frozen Fyre is a relatively small, relatively strong but VERY social and loyal Guild.
    most of us are interconnected (brothers, spouses, RL Friends etc)
    The Guild is level 40
    17 levels of elemental bonuses purchased
    Room for 4 High Commanders and 15 Commanders
    we use Line to communicate, about the game as well as normal socializing
    We have no rules relating to contributing Gold or spending gems - all we ask is that players partake in the game and Guild activities and do their best.

we are now looking for like-minded "small" guild(s) to fuse with Frozen Fyre to forge an even stronger Frozen Fyre - so if you are thinking this interests you and/or your Guild, please write me so we can join forces

Best Regards

Purple Dragon, Sentinel of Frozen Fyre

The Blood Tigers

We are an iOS guild we place around t100 every raid and war we have all element upgrades, we have a top 25 raid run when we have a good amount of people in the guild with 500+ gems which will only take a month of watching videos to get. Our guild is all about growing and getting stronger together we are family based guild. If your wanting to join each of you need to download the app line on the iOS App Store and message 1imot to answer questions to see if you can get into our guild based on armors attitude and having a growing attitude.

Hope to see you in our guild
    - Tbt river of blood