{iOS}Tired of carrying all the weight in your current guild? Looking for a new guild?

The Red Phoenix is a casual guild with no/light gem spenders. The Red Phoenix finished 41 in the last guild war and we have had so many people apply that we've formed an alliance guild and are looking for more people to help fill the roster if you are interested please PM me on here or message me on line at: bluntman57 or Zyntree with the following information.

Line ID:
    In game name:
    Current knight level:
    How many training fields you have and armories:
    Best armors and their level:
    How many war points did you get (prefer a pic for this one):

Also we would prefer pics of base, armors, and war points

As the Phoenix rises from the ashes so shall we up the leaderboards
    Last edited by Bluntman; 10-20-2013 at 03:40 PM.
    Level 160+

Maxed Armors: Tectonic (x2), Blazeborne, North, Arborsteel(x2), Blaztestone, Santa, Druidic, Runic, Cyclone, Hellfire, Snowstorm, Arcane, Sol, Centurion.

Line ID: bluntman57

Still recruiting
    Level 160+

Maxed Armors: Tectonic (x2), Blazeborne, North, Arborsteel(x2), Blaztestone, Santa, Druidic, Runic, Cyclone, Hellfire, Snowstorm, Arcane, Sol, Centurion.

The Red Phoenix Alliance is growing stronger daily. Our academy guild has 6% all bonuses with one 7%. Our ranks our filling fast. Join us, and rise above
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)
    Guildwar Observer - retired
    The Red Phoenix- a Black Medal Guild.

Join now before its too late
    Level 160+

Sorry just trying to open posting

Quote Originally Posted by Bluntman View Post
    The Red Phoenix is a casual guild with no/light gem spenders. The Red Phoenix finished 41 in the last guild war and we have had so many people apply that we've formed an alliance guild and are looking for more people to help fill the roster if you are interested please PM me on here or message me on line at: bluntman57 or Zyntree with the following information.

Line ID:
    In game name:
    Current knight level:
    How many training fields you have and armories:
    Best armors and their level:
    How many war points did you get (prefer a pic for this one):

Also we would prefer pics of base, armors, and war points

As the Phoenix rises from the ashes so shall we up the leaderboards
    I apologize for submitting just trying to open posting

The Blood Tigers

We are an iOS guild we place around t100 every raid and war we have all element upgrades, we have a top 25 raid run when we have a good amount of people in the guild with 500+ gems which will only take a month of watching videos to get. Our guild is all about growing and getting stronger together we are family based guild. If your wanting to join each of you need to download the app line on the iOS App Store and message 1imot to answer questions to see if you can get into our guild based on armors attitude and having a growing attitude.

Hope to see you in our guild
    - Tbt river of blood