Page 1 of 2 12 Last

ANDROID - Beastmode Gods Building a Top 25 team

Beastmode Gods is a family of dedicated gamers looking to make new friends as we play together. We are a former top ten guild and are currently allied with the Rebel Alliance. Our goal is to become a top 25 guild with the ability to run top 10 and with the right members we can achieve just that. We pride ourselves on hard work, real life family time, and real life accomplishments. Our family always comes first and Knights and Dragons is our friend time . If this sounds like the right guild for you, please feel free apply in the Applications Forum at our website and if you have any questions feel free to post any questions here in this topic. Thanks and have a good one everyone

We will even consider a guild merger if you are willing to come over.

WEBSITE
    http://beastmodegods.guildlaunch.com...php?gid=388662

Guild Level Maxed - A Rebel Alliance

Bonuses all maxed

Guild Master - Tum Tum - Line ID - idtommyg
    Guild Organizer- Obviously - Line ID - tlob_obviously
    Guild Recruiter - Zombie Jelly - Line ID - JesusZombie
    Last edited by ColombianThreatMachine; 05-17-2014 at 11:24 PM. Reason: updated as maxed guild
    Guild Master of Sugar Rush

Currently recruiting players for new FREE PLAY guild, please message me in Line app!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

Fusion War 5/3

9th place
    GUILD CHAMPION: Beastmode Gods
    Currently recruiting active players and overnighters
    Line ID: tlob_obviously

MAXED EPICS: APOCALYPSE, TRESKILION, REVELATION, CRYPTIC, AQUATIC, SPECTER, SANDSTORM, DRUIDIC, MAELSTORM, NORTHERNS, BLAZEBORN, R. KALE

Quote Originally Posted by obviously View Post
    Fusion War 5/3

9th place
    Get your spot now before we will up, many applications coming in right now, we are reviewing them and looking for the most dedicated!

Currently recruiting players for new FREE PLAY guild, please message me in Line app!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

nice

Quote Originally Posted by ColombianThreatMachine View Post
    Beastmode Gods is a family of dedicated gamers looking to make new friends as we play together. We are a former top ten guild and are currently allied with multiple top 25 and top 10 guilds. Our goal is to become a top 25 guild and with the right members we can achieve just that. We pride ourselves on hard work, real life family time, and real life accomplishments. Our family always comes first and Knights and Dragons is our friend time . If this sounds like the right guild for you, please feel free apply in the Applications Forum at our website and if you have any questions feel free to post any questions here in this topic. Thanks and have a good one everyone

WEBSITE
    http://beastmodegods.guildlaunch.com...php?gid=388662

Guild Level 75

Bonuses
    Fire 9%
    Earth 10%
    Spirit 10%
    Air 9%
    Water 10%

Guild Master - Tum Tum - Line ID - idtommyg
    Guild Organizer- Obviously - Line ID - tlob_obviously
    Guild Recruiter - Zombie Jelly - Line ID - JesusZombie
    very nice guild

Filling up fast, get your spots quickly!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

Solid work this weekend from the entire BMG family and extended families.

After a gruelling, tough weekend we walked away with 5th place. So if you are like minded and willing to go hard, never accept 11th place...you might have a home here
    GUILD CHAMPION: Beastmode Gods
    Currently recruiting active players and overnighters
    Line ID: tlob_obviously

MAXED EPICS: APOCALYPSE, TRESKILION, REVELATION, CRYPTIC, AQUATIC, SPECTER, SANDSTORM, DRUIDIC, MAELSTORM, NORTHERNS, BLAZEBORN, R. KALE

guys how did u all get the picture appear in the post nicely. i can only get the link on. viewers will have to click on them to see. haha.

Friend from SGK.

Quote Originally Posted by marcuseva View Post
    guys how did u all get the picture appear in the post nicely. i can only get the link on. viewers will have to click on them to see. haha.

Friend from SGK.
    I use Photobucket by uploading my pictures into their, then it gives my link options and I use the one labeled for forums.

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

[IMG][/IMG]Beastmode Gods just placed 5th place in the War of Destitution, which is considered to be the most exciting guild war in all of KnD history and not to mention the most expensive war in KnD history!!! We had support from the Rebel Alliance and SG Knights who were our kick ass night crew!!!

Mad props to SGK, Jokers, Jesters, QCP, and a few other players that rose to the occasion and conquered a top ten victory as what people would expect "underdogs". Yes we were scarred, but we never gave up and we never let 11th place cross our minds!!

Shot out to Furyans, you guys are still champs no matter what. I am very sorry to see you fall out of the ranks and I know this will only make you stronger. You know I have your back and I look forward to seeing you in the top tens very soon.

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

If any guilds or players are looking to merge with us, please feel free to PM me on line, as we have some room left for a decent merger. We have great leadership and can leave you in charge of your people. We do have plans to also run Top ten again in the near future.

Line ID is JesusZombie

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

doin good

Been seeing u guys on the battlefield. U are moving rite up the ranks. Good job gm

[IMG][/IMG]Just placed 26th in fusion war... We didn't really try either as we are still looking to fill 15 positions with players who like to gem and be part of a team who also likes to gem.
    Last edited by ColombianThreatMachine; 06-01-2014 at 07:25 PM. Reason: added photo

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

hello

I like the description of ur guild sounds reasonable the fact u guys know real life is more important is key.

Quote Originally Posted by theagrodelous View Post
    I like the description of ur guild sounds reasonable the fact u guys know real life is more important is key.
    Thanks bro! We do pride ourselves in family time. I am always telling people to take breaks if they have to or to make sure they spend their extra time with their children instead of trying to hit minimum. We do have a sub guild where our members go when they need to take a break from the game due to personal life responsibilities.

By the way, I wanted to point out to every, majority of our top players are with Gypsy Jokers this week and despite the Strip Glitch that is occurring right now, we are still ranked #3 with excessive losses. A few other members are playing with Platinum which is currently ranked # 7 with nearly 10 million points! Our alliance is strong and we are looking to increase our core members. Please use my website link below to apply or message me on Line @ jesuszombie, thanks everyone and enjoy this Memorial Day weekend and spend the time with your families!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

Still here looking for you guys!!! This week majority of our players will be tossing in some gems for the fusion war, if you want to toss in about 50 gems, message me in Line and we can get ya in, hopefully looking to knock down a top 25 or top 10 or we can fill up the guild, currently there are 15 spots available. Come get ya fusion boosts!!!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android