Why is my stats my raising correctly?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is my stats my raising correctly?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Why is my stats my raising correctly?

This all started yesterday. I was getting syndicate prizes, like 18k prizes and now I've been getting prizes in the raid boss event and it doesn't properly raise my stats. I got a prize that said it had 20k and it only upped my stats by 3k.
    I should be way over 2m right now but I'm not.. Does something look off:
    http://i.imgur.com/gJt8u6W.jpg

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    You only get 5 allies helping you per level up to level 100. You're on level 63 so using 315 allies. Assuming you have an even spread of weapons across guns, melee, explosives means you're using 945 of your 1953 weapons (looks like you're using an apple device as there are no vehicles listed, and I have a feeling they don't get counted in your weapons).

So, yes it's entirely possible you are "replacing" items in your used inventory so not getting the full effect from them. You'd need to do a spreadsheet to see which items you are currently using.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That would be true of the weapons he brings to fights I guess but loot items for events I thought he should be getting full credit for. I've been playing for several years and see a normal stat increase from items. I don't have any explanation though!

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    "loot items for events I thought he should be getting full credit for."

No. If you have 500 items that are at least 4k/4k in that category and you receive a 5k/5k item as a prize then your stats are only going to raise by (1k/1k) x (bonuses that apply to that category) x (mafia atk/def bonuses).
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have to say that hasn't been my experience as far as I knew although I don't really dispute it as I haven't analysed it. Doesn't that mean stat inflation is necessary then, otherwise we'll quickly reach saturation point (I've got 000's of items).

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TobysPaw View Post
    That would be true of the weapons he brings to fights I guess but loot items for events I thought he should be getting full credit for. I've been playing for several years and see a normal stat increase from items. I don't have any explanation though!
    You're factoring in any bonuses you have? That would definitely muddy the waters for long time players like both of us.

It's been ages since I last updated my spreadsheets (think I'd lose the will to live attempting the task now), but they were invaluable when buying stuff in store or farming back in the day. I had several friends complain to me then that they'd bought a pile of stuff and got zero stat increase from it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    lol yes, I remember buying hundreds of trenchcoats back in the day and wondering why I wasn't adding stats. Quickly worked that one out, thankfully

Post Count
    Thanks for this thread. In the past I have spent like $500k in the store on consumable explosisives and my stats didn't even budge. I thought I was going crazy or just didn't remember my numbers correctly. Now I think I understand my collection is just having items replaced

Post Count
    did u leave game then go back in and check, most of the time it wont calculate correctly till u exit game
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    You only get 5 allies helping you per level up to level 100. You're on level 63 so using 315 allies. Assuming you have an even spread of weapons across guns, melee, explosives means you're using 945 of your 1953 weapons (looks like you're using an apple device as there are no vehicles listed, and I have a feeling they don't get counted in your weapons).

So, yes it's entirely possible you are "replacing" items in your used inventory so not getting the full effect from them. You'd need to do a spreadsheet to see which items you are currently using.
    The higher the level the more items you can bring?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    The higher the level the more items you can bring?
    For each ally up to 500 (5 usable per level up to level 100) you can bring one each of Gun, Melee, Explosive, Armour and Vehicle.

Some players have modifiers to increase their allies when they attack, and/or to reduce their opponents allies.

Assuming you have an even spread of weapons across guns, melee, explosives means you're using 945 of your 1953 weapons
    Things might be different now but back in my early days probably most players went short on vehicles (which were very expensive for their stats relative to other categories) and explosives (which were consumable, so a lot of players thought they were a waste of money - and they were unless you could afford to buy the full amount to supply all your allies at once) until they got to level 100 or close to it.

The old spreadsheets were very useful for that too. If you were short of being maxed out in one category it meant you'd get the full stat increase for buying stuff. Very useful for getting the most out of respect coins back then.
    Last edited by sister morphine; 05-03-2014 at 10:15 PM.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Where do I find these mods at?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    Where do I find these mods at?
    They're attached to various prizes, and would be listed under your bonuses if you have any.

I have the Skullcrusher Flail with -2 enemy mafia size reduction, Urban Defense Rifle with -1 enemy mafia size, and Tiger Blood Rifle with +3 mafia size increase.

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Why is the title "Why is my stats my raising correctly"?
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    They're attached to various prizes, and would be listed under your bonuses if you have any.

I have the Skullcrusher Flail with -2 enemy mafia size reduction, Urban Defense Rifle with -1 enemy mafia size, and Tiger Blood Rifle with +3 mafia size increase.
    Oh yeah the skullcrusher flail, from the PvP event. They meant to give that to the top 10 with the most wins but gave it to everyone with 500 wins
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face